The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
... their asymmetric and not completely compatible economies. The author analyzes the process of interstate convergence, considering it as an essential part of integration and explores a number of specific characteristics underlying the Russian-Belarusian economic integration. The author offers a set of criteria of convergence/not convergence of the states, describes the principles of their economic and political rapprochement and offers models of convergence as well as prerequisites for them. The article examines ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Transforming System Environment, Building together our territories. Construire ensemble nos territories: Abstracts. Resume. 31st International Geographical Congress, Tunis 2008, August 12—15, p. 410—411.
Dmitriev V., Kaledin N.
regional socio-ecological economic system, quality of life, integrated assessment, aggregate index method, quality of life, regions of Russian Federation
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
... Avenues to Europe. URL:
(дата обращения 10.05.2018).
12. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Economic and Social Committee and Committee of the Regions A Common Agenda for Integration Framework for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals in the European Union. URL:
(дата обращения: 05.05.2018).
13. Communication from the Commission ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
.... Sychev, S. L. 2006, Kompleksnoe osvoenie pribrezhnoy zony Chernogo morya — vazhneyshiy faktor ee ustoychivogo razvitiya [Integrated development of the coastal zone of the Black Sea — a key factor in its sustainable development], PhD Thes., Krasnodar,... ... khozyaystvo [Ocean: resources and economy], Leningrad, 315 p.
32. Zalogin, B. S. 1984, Ekonomicheskaya geografiya Mirovogo okeana [Economic Geography of the World Ocean], Moscow, 248 p.
33. Pokshishevskiy, V. V. 1982, Ekonomicheskaya geografiya Mirovogo okeana ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... 2016, Global value chains: A survey of drivers and measures, Journal of Economic Surveys, Vol. 30, no. 2, p. 278—301.
20. Banga, R. 2014, Linking into global value chains is not sufficient: Do you export domestic value added contents? Journal of Economic Integration, Vol. 29, no. 2, p. 267—297.
21. Bullón, D., Mena, T., Meng, B., Sánchez, N., Vargas, H. 2014, Using the Input-Output Approach to Measure Participation in GVCs: The Case of Costa Rica, Working paper prepared for the IARIW 33rd General ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... retrospective analysis of studies into the spatial organisation of economy, it is concluded that there is a need to examine network forms from the perspective of regional socioeconomic geography in the context of managerial decision-making. The regional economic geographical approach to studying network forms of spatial organisation makes it possible to take into account not only the organisational features of the network itself, but also their connections to the related contextual conditions. It is an integrated approach, thus, it makes it possible to forecast the development of a certain network form in case of a change in the conditions or factors affecting it.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija: ponjatijno-terminologicheskij ...
Evaluating the impact of integration processes on the ethnopolitical competition of languages in the Baltic Region
... over others but encourage convergence of the languages of their leading economies. The main factor behind a language’s popularity is the strength of commodity and labor markets in the country where it is spoken.
The authors conclude that close economic and political integration stimulates heterochronous processes in supranational associations. The first is increasing monopolization in the language market of the association and the language markets of its sub-regions. The second is the decrease in monopolization in ...
Contacts with Diasporas and Diaspora Organisations as a Key to a Successful Migrant Integration Policy in the EU
We analyse European Commission and European Parliament documents — directives, communications, conclusions, recommendations — and best practices for EU member states’ international projects focusing on migrant integration in both the EU states and the countries of origin. Special emphasis is placed on the role of diasporas and the efforts taken by the EU to involve them in the integration process. We stress the need for a new supranational EU immigration and ...
Does corruption influence the sustainability of economic growth?
Sustainable development is a term that is widely used by politicians nowadays. The definition of the concept of sustainable development is constantly revised. Sustainable development is about promoting an integrated approach. It includes economic, social and environmental objectives. Economic objectives include growth, efficiency and stability. The main purpose of the article is to analyze the influences of corruption on sustainable economic growth. The impact is decreasing continuously ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... activities in modern conditions and assessment of the negative effects from rising sea levels in the XXI century], candidate dissertation thesis, St. Petersburg.
19. Сommunication from the Сommission to the European parliament, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions. An Integrated Maritime Policy for the European Union. Brussels, 2007, 10 October, COM, 575 final, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2007:0575:FIN:EN:PDF (accessed 12.02.2014).
20. Eurostat. Database, available at: ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... 61—69 (in Russ.).
45. Cadil, J., Mirosnik, K., Petkovova, L., Mirvald, M. 2018, Public Support of Private R&D—Effects on Economic Sustainability, Sustainability, no. 10 (12), 4612. doi: 10.3390/su10124612.
46. Kupriyanovskaya, Yi. V., Kupriyanosvskiy,... ... Bermúdez, B. L. 2020, Industry 4.0 in the port and maritime industry: A literature review, Journal of Industrial Information Integration, no. 20, 100173. doi: 10.1016/j. jii.2020.100173.
49. Pencarelli, T. 2020, The digital revolution in the travel and ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... in Eastern Europe, Westport, CT and London, Greenwood Press.
10. Glinkina, S. P., Kulikova, N. V., Sinitsina, I. S. 2014, Strany Tsentral’no-Vostochnoi Evropy: evrointegratsiya i ekonomicheskii rost [Central and Eastern European countries: European integration and economic growth], Moscow, IE RAS (In Russ.).
11. Kudrov, V. M. 2006, Market transformation in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe: accumulated experience, Obshchestvo i ekonomika [Society and Economy], no. 5, p. 122—167 (In Russ.)
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... polimasshtabny], Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy
of Sciences], Vol. 79, no. 2, p. 101—112.
2. Smith, A. 2002, Imagining geographies of the ‘new Europe’: geo-economic power and the new European architecture of integration, Political Geography, Vol. 21.
3. Gubanova, T. E. (comp.), 1987, Jekonomicheskaja i social'naja geografija v SSSR: Istorija i sovremennoe razvitie [Economic and social geography of the USSR:History and current development], Moscow.
4. Polyan, P. M., Treyvish A. I. (comp.), 2012, Pamjati I. M. Maergojza [Memory I. M. Maergoiz], Moscow.
5. Pokshishevsky, V. V. 1956, Nekotorye voprosy jekonomiko-geograficheskogo ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Planning Studies, Vol. 22, no. 6, p. 1280—1300. DOI: 10.1080/09654313.2013.782388.
51. Shi-Qing, L., Rui, L. 2012, Reshaping Economic Geography of China: “Four Little Dragons” and a New Round of China's Western Development, RSA China Conference 2015: ... ... parameter space, Earth Interactions,Vol. 8, p. 1—18.
54. Sreeja, K. G., Madhusoodhanan, C. G., Eldho, T. I. 2016, Coastal zones in integrated river basin management in the West Coast of India: Delineation, boundary issues and implications, Ocean and Coastal ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... networking. The authors introduce the notion of international interorganizational networks as a special form of international cooperation. A study into the spatial form of interorganizational networks helps explain the effect of different levels and types of economic integration. Key areas of research on international interorganizational networks are identified in view of the features of integration processes in the development of network processes and in the framework of network approach in general.
1. Strategija ...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... metropolises, Balt. Reg., vol. 11, no. 2, p. 73—93. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2019-2-5.
22. Slyvenko, V. A. 2014, Influence of European integration processes on Baltic countries tourism market development, The Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Series: Management ... ... Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), Hilea: scientific journal, no. 118, p. 159—163 (in Ukr.).
24. Chyr, N., Zhukov, S. 2015, Economic analyses of tourism industry in the Baltic region (on the example of Estonia), Economic forum, no. 4, p. 107—118 (in ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... November-December, p. 77—90.
32. Wallerstein, I. 1984, The politics of the world economy, Paris, 295 p.
industry, spatial and industrial changes, transition period, transformation economy, transnational production poles, international integration, economic ‘growth poles’, industrial policy.
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... http://www. mid. ru/ns-reuro. nsf/ZUstrana/58A7F3F65D1AA09EC325758200330E25?opendocument (accessed 8 September 2012).
27. Litva. Obzor torgovyh otnoshenij s RF jeksport v Litva [Lithuania. Review of trade relations with Russia exports to Lithuania], Integrated Foreign Economic Information Portal, available at: http://www. ved. gov. ru/exportcountries/ lt/lt_ ru_ relations/lt_ru_trade/ (accessed 8 September 2012).
28. Tsukanov, N. 2012, Dva goda u vlasti [Two years in power], Tochka, no 61—62, September-October, p....
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... and socioeconomic implications, Romanian journal of regional science, Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 74—83.
3. Pak, A., Majd, F. 2011, Integrated coastal management plan in free trade zones, a case study, Ocean and Coastal Management, no. 54, p. 129—136.
4. Cohen,... ... Mediterranean coastal regions, Journal of Coastal Conservation, no. 5, p. 105—112.
7. Makhnovsky, D. E. The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century, 2014, Balt. Reg., Vol 6, no. 4, p. 50—66. DOI: 10.5922/2074-2079-8555-4-4....
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... proves the hypothesis of low efficiency of large infrastructure project and their political motivation. It is concluded that the disregard of the factor of mutually beneficial economic cooperation with Russia destabilizes the development of national economic of the Baltic States. The author believes that modern infrastructure projects in the Baltic Sea region should be integrated into both western and eastern dimensions.
1. Hartija 12 za poslednij mesjac sobrala v svoju podderzhku vsego 200 podpisej [Charter 12 last month gathered in his support of all 200 signatures], 2012, DELFI, available at: http://rus.delfi.ee/daily/estonia/hartiya-12-za-poslednij-mesyacsobrala-v-svoyu-podderzhku-vsego-200-podpisej....
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
With its exclave status, the Kaliningrad region has been drawing attention of many researchers in different fields. Yet the prospects for cooperation between the region and neighbouring communities in Poland and Lithuania, which once constituted an integrated social, economic and political space, remain unclear. Media analysts and scholars alike tend to view the Kaliningrad region as “double periphery”, since it is excluded from major modernisation processes both in the European integration zone and in the Russian ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
The uniqueness of a territorial socio-economic system lies in the specific features of spatial networking of economic entities that form clusters of excellence and ensure the competitiveness of the entire system. Identifying the key elements ... ... for, and limits to, the development of a spatially targeted regional development policy. Lithuania’s so-called valleys – integrated centres for research and business — are a possible way to embrace the approach that suggests concentrating resources ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... экон. наук. Воронеж, 2004.
8. Behrens K. How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35.P. 471—492.
9. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
10. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... in obtaining initial data. To this effect, the authors developed a normative methodical approach to the calculation of the effect of integrated GLONASS application. This approach is meant to fill the existing gap and makes it possible to evaluate the economic benefit of an integrated GLONASS application for different fields.
1. Portnov, V. P., Nagiyeva, Ye. I., Fominov, N. F. 1988, Metodicheskie voprosy opredelenija social'no-jekonomicheskoj jeffektivnosti primenenija kosmicheskoj tehniki narodnohozjajstvennogo naznachenija ...
The methodological and mathematical implementation of the integrated controlling theory
This article is devoted to the innovative concept of managing modern industrial enterprises as economic systems, namely, integrated controlling. The author presents a methodological framework for the implementation of the integrated controlling theory. Possible uses of the mathematical apparatus in studying integrated controlling are shown. Static and dynamic characteristics ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... economic development of all countries of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Gutnik, А. P. Kemeshev, А. P. (eds.) 2006, Baltijskij region kak polyus `ekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo soyuza [Baltic region as pole of economic integration of the Russian Northwest and the European Union], Kaliningrad, 392 p. (In Russ.)
2. Verkhoturov, D. 2014, Island territories" of Russia, КМ. ru, available at:
(accessed 05.07.2016). (In ...
Strategic opportunities for economic development of the Baltic Sea coastal zones and sea industrial and port complexes
... kak instrument kompleksnogo analiza i ocenki primorskih territorij [Indicator as an instrument of a comprehensive analysis and assessment of coastal areas], Vestnik INZhEKONA, Ser. Ekonomika, no. 3, Saint-Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economic, p. 142—151.
3. Gogoberidze, G. G. 2007, Kompleksnoe regionirovanie primorskih territorij Mirovogo okeana [Integrated regionirovanie coastal areas of the World Ocean], Saint Petersburg, Izdatelstvo RGGMU, 396 p.
4. Gogoberidze, G. G. 2009, Ocenka demograficheskogo morehozjajstvennogo potenciala primorskih regionov (subektov) Rossijskoj Federacii [Evaluation ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
(accessed 6 August 2020).
30. Morozenkova, О. V. 2019, Prospects for the development of Russian exports of non-primary non-energy products in new markets, Rossiiskii vneshneekonomicheskii vestnik [Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin], no. 9, p. 44—60 (In Russ.).
31. Efremenko, I. N., Karaya, Y. V. 2013, Development of integration processes in the Baltic region countries, Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta (RINKh) [Bulletin of the Rostov State University of Economics], no. 1—2, p. 126—132 (In Russ.).
32. Khodachek, А. M. 2010, Transgranichnoe ...
The asymmetry of small and medium business development at a regional level
... сб. тр. 2011. № 32. С. 131—154.
4. Behrens K. How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35. P. 471—492.
5. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations // Economic Modelling. 2009. Vol. 26. P. 778—787.
6. Kalemli-Ozcan S., Sørensen B. E., Yosha O. Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... Rossii [Problems and prospects of tourism industry in Russia], Vestnik Instituta economiki RAN [Bulletin of the Institute of Economics], no. 4, p. 193—208.
2. Aleksandrova, A. Yu. 2014, Turistskie “lovushki” regionalnogo razvitiya. [Tourist "trap" ... ... regionovedenie: Vliyanie regionalnoy integracii na mirovoy turistskiy rynok [Tourist regional studies: the impact of regional integration on the world tourist market], Moscow, p. 176.
4. Bolychev, O., Gumenyuk, I., Kuznetsova, T. 2015, Local border traffic ...
Theoretical Aspects of Cross-border Integration-based Economic Cooperation
... competition, imperfect competition, and oligopoly – largely, through all fields and poles of economic growth to certain elements of government regulation and social reproduction on the international scale. The author examines the key elements and stages of economic integration. These stages assume a number of consecutive forms: free trade zone, customs union, common market, complete economic integration, and economic union. The article shows that the transition occurs from the lowest to the highest stages — from ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... sea (water) is covered by a number of laws of the Russian Federation. However, a mechanism for marine planning has yet to be integrated into Russian legislation. The Strategy for the Development of Maritime Activities until 2030 sets the task of developing ... ... kompleksa v uslovijah razvitija mirohozjajstvennyh svjazej [Prospects of improving the competitiveness of the complex marine economic development in world economic relations], Dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences, Moscow, Sovet ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... [Regional Policy of Russia: concepts, problems, solutions], Rossijskij jekonomicheskij zhurnal [Russian Economic Journal], no. 9.
7. Liebman, А. М. 2008, Decentralizacija, integracija i regionalizacii: vzaimosvjaz' i vzaimovlijanie [Decentralization, integration and regionalization: the relationship and interaction], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 4, p. 19—35.
8. Mezhevich, N. M. 2002, Regional'naja jekonomicheskaja politika Rossijskoj Federacii: vlijanie transgranichnogo sotrudnichestva na tradicionnye i novye mehanizmy realizacii [Regional economic policy of the Russian Federation: ...
Eurasian Future of Russia: Alternating Integration and Disintegration Cycles
... Uralo-Kuznetsky Plant,
no. 4, p. 126—141. (In Russ.)
6. Mayergoyz, I. M. 1974, Uniqueness of an economical geographical location of the Soviet Far East and some challenges of its use in the long-term,
Vestnik Moskovskogo ... ... northern periphery on the way to knowledge economy], Moscow, 544 p. (In Russ.)
8. Sintserov, L. M. 2000, Long waves of global integration,
Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnyye otnosheniya
, no. 5, p. 56—64. (In Russ.)
9. Uralo-Kuzbas, 2009. In:
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
... possibility of using the methods of public-private partnership (PPP) in integration processes, including those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes specific practices of implementing PPP projects within foreign economic activity and attraction of foreign investors. The author formulates the priority tasks of developing interaction between public structures and business community.
1. Полушкина И. Н. Содержание и объективные основы ...
Kaliningrad region: coastal position as a geographical factor of economic development
... region is a border and a coastal area in one. Such a combination of geographic features affects the development of this exclave region of Russia. The maritime status has a direct and indirect positive impact on the sectoral structure and the pace of economic growth. The role of the borderline situation is ambivalent: if the relations with neighboring countries and the EU as a whole are favorable, then cross-border links that promote competitiveness and socio-economic development of the border regions ...
Improving Human Resource Training Policy for the Balanced Economic and Demographic Development of the Kaliningrad Region
Balanced economic and demographic development is vital for ensuring the dynamic and proportional development of the regions. However, Russia as a whole and the exclave region of Kaliningrad as its integral part demonstrate significant disproportions between the need for human resources and their availability. This article aims to assess the balance between the components of the regional system of demography, education and economy system. It also ...
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
... investor prismatrivaetsja k Sillamjajeskomu portu [A major Russian investor eyeing Sillamae port], 2014, Postimees, 4 September.
4. Kuznetsov, A. V. 2008, Evroregiony: polveka «maloj» integracii [Euroregions: half a century of "small" integration], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 2, p. 48—59.
5. Kuznetsov, A. V. Chetverikova, A. S. 2009, Problemy rossijsko-pribaltijskih jekonomicheskih svjazej [Problems of Russian-Baltic economic relations], Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 7, p. 73—81.
6. Lanko, D. A. 2014, Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 34—40. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-3....
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... to the conclusion on the possibility of adopting the European Union integration experience for the further integration processes in the Eurasian integration process. The primary tool for research is the comparative analysis. It is noted that the economic integration of countries in the post-Soviet space follows the path of the European Union in terms of adopting the organization principles. However, despite some similarities, integration associations have significant differences in the starting conditions,...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... available at:
(accessed 28.08.2017). (in Russ.)
20. Bilchak, V. S., Bilchak, M. V. 2015, Integration as a dominant development of border regions, Aktual'nye voprosy ekonomicheskikh nauk [Topical issues of economic sciences], no. 47, p. 109—114. (in Russ.)
21. Baturova, G. V. 2012, Regional sea economic clusters as a basis for socioeconomic development of coastal areas, Transportnoe delo Rossii [Transport business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Ventures in US Manufacturing.Cambridge, Mass. : Ballinger, 1988.
43. Nikolenko A., Kleiner B. H. Global trends in organizational design // Work Study. 1996. № 45 (7). P. 23—26.
44. Oliver C. Determinants of interorganizational relationship: integration and future directions // Academy of management review. 1990. № 15. P. 241—265.
45. Parolini C. The Value Net: A Tool for Competitive Strategy. John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective. New York : Harper and Row, 1978.
48. Porter M. E. Clusters ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 112, no. 4, p. 1027—1056.
9. Alesina, A., Warsziarg, R. 1999, Is Europe going too far? Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, no. 51, p. 1—42.
10. Alesina, A., Spolaore, F., Warsziarg, R. 1997, Economic integration and political disintegration, NBER Working Papers, no. 6163, available atL
11. Olson, M. 1982, The rise and decline of nations: ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... experiences in a comparative perspective’, financed by the Research Council of Lithuania.
1. Žvalionytė, D. 2014. The Integration of Return Migrants in Their Home Country’s Labour Market Evidence from Lithuania, Summary of PhD thesis. doi:
https://doi.... ... doi:
7. Johnson, B., Sedaca, S. 2004, Diasporas, Émigrés and Development: Economic Linkages and Programmatic Responses. In: A Special Study of the U. S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Trade ...
Russia's accession to the WTO as an important factor of the country's integration into the world economy
... dejatel'nost' regionov Rossii [Foreign economic activity of Russian regions], Мoscow.
2. Tatarkin, A. I., Linetsky, А. F. 2009, Osobennosti i problemy integracii ekonomiki Rossijskoj Federacii v mirovoe hozjajstvo [Features and problems of Russian Federation economic integration to the world economy], Zhurnal ekonomicheskoj teorii [Journal of Economic Theory], no. 2(19), p. 142—153.
3. Social'no-ekonomicheskoe polozhenie Rossii: stat. sb [The socio-economic
situation in Russia: a statistical compendium], 2000—2010,...
The Kaliningrad region in Polish scientific research
This article offers an overview of the leading Polish research centres focusing on the political, social, and economic aspects of the Kaliningrad region.
1. Achremczyk, S. 2005. Komunikaty Mazursko-Warmińskie, № 3.
2. Baryła, T. 2000. Polska w Europie, N 34.
3. Baryła, T., Hojszyk, W., Wojnowsk,i E. 2004. Obwód Kaliningradzki Federacji Rosyjskiej. Wybór ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... paid to programme-based interregional and cross-border cooperation as the most efficient form of collaboration for accelerating integration and socio-economic development in border areas. Based on their evaluation of the major achievements, the authors conclude ... ...,4
(accessed 20.01.2017). (In Russ.)
22. Federal Law of 04.01.1999 No. 4-FZ On the Coordination of International and Foreign Economic Relations of Subjects of the Russian Federation, 1999, President of Russia, available at:
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... with use of remote sensing and GIStekhnology (on the example of Makhachkala), Sovremennye problemy distancionnogo zondirovaniya Zemli iz kosmosa, Vol. 5, no. 2, p. 477—482. (In Russ.)
8. Dmitriev, V. V., Kaledin, N. V. 2016. Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 87—98. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-2-7.
9. Kurolap, S. A., Klepikov, O. V. (eds.), 2015, Integral'naya ehkologicheskaya ocenka sostoyaniya gorodskoj sredy [Integrated ecological assessment ...
Russian foreign trade and integration processes in the Baltic region
The article revue s issue of Russian foreign trade on Baltics. Special attention is given to the major role of the Baltic Sea macroregion in the process of economic integration of Russia into the Common European Economic Space.
Экономическое сотрудничество // Северо-Запад России в регионе Балтийского моря: проблемы ...
An assessment of the influence of economic crisis on the development of regions on the basis of integral current competitiveness index
... performing diagnostics and analysis of the influence of crisis phenomena on socioeconomic development of regionswith the help of an approach based on quantitative assessment of the current competitiveness of the region. The author offers calculations of integral development indices for three regions of three different federal districts of the Russian Federation for 2007-2010, as well as an analysis of the degree, to which regional economies were affected by the crisis.
1. Шеховцева Л. С.,...
Integrity and Objectives of Modern Geography
The article considers the concept of geography in the context of integrity of its natural -ecological and socio-economic elements. The change of the postulates of classical geography on the basis of new (non-linear) thinking and the perception of the new picture of the world and its cognition by means of a new interdisciplinary ...