The resistance of the greater Baltic region states to market cycle changes
... reasons, the sectoral structure of GDP is additionally considered. The results allow the author to classify of GBR countries according to the structure of economic sectors and the stability of the regional economy.
Baburin, V. L.
market cycles, GDP dynamics, sectoral structure, stability, sensitivity
Generalized Evans function for continuous spectrum
... Trans. Roy. Soc. London Ser. A, 1992. 340 (1656). P. 47—94.
The gap lemma and geometric criteria for instability of viscous shock profiles // Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 1998. 51 (7). P. 797—855.
Stability of travelling waves // Handbook of dynamical systems. Amsterdam, 2002. Vol. 2. P. 983—1055.
Stability of semi-discrete shock profiles by means of an Evans function in infinite dimensions // J. Dynam. Differential Equations. 2002. 14(3). P. 613—674.
The method of zero-moment point for the problem of dynamic stabilization AR-600. Moving AR-600 at the site
... федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2013. Вып. 4. С. 110—117.
2. Dekker M. H. P. Zero-moment point method for stable biped walking. Eindhoven, July 2009, DCT no.: 2009.072.
robotic system, biped circulation, dynamic stabilization, balance, center of gravity, sensor of acceleration, AR-600, encoder, zero-moment point, ZMP, Cart-table model, Robot Operating System, ROS
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
.... Serija 12. Politicheskie nauki [Vestnik of Moscow State University. Series 12. Political science], no. 6, p. 48—55.
7. Richard, А., Wnuk-Lipiński, E. 2002, Istochniki politicheskoj stabil'nosti i nestabil'nosti v Pol'she [Sources of political stability and instability in Poland], Sociologicheskie issledovanija [Sociological Studies], no. 6.
8. Tarasov, I. N. 2000, Problema dinamiki processa posttotalitarnogo razvitija stran Vostochnoj Evropy [The problem of the dynamics of the process of posttotalitarian countries of Eastern Europe], Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Rossii. Problemy, poiski, reshenija [Socio-economic development of Russia. Problems, finding solutions], Saratov, p. 51—53.
9. Higley, J. ...
Creations of a hardware-software complex providing dynamic balance and movement robotic system AR-600
.... Белецкий В. В. Двуногая ходьба: модельные задачи динамики и управления. М., 1984.
Lozhkin P., Tolstel’ O.
microcontroller, robotic system, robot, Kalman’s filter, biped circulation, dynamic stabilization, balance, center of gravity, sensor of acceleration, AR-600.
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... of convolution. The analysis of the data obtained shows an upward trend in QOL in the regions. The authors suggest assessing stability of SEES on the basis of critical values of aggregate indices, at which a given SEES maintain its characteristics and ... ... jekologo-jekonomicheskih sistem: dinamicheskij metod [Evaluation of sustainable development of ecological and economic systems: the dynamic method], Problemy prognozirovanija [Problems of forecasting], no. 4, p.143—154.
22. Hovanov, N. V. 1996, Analiz i sintez ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
The economy of the Kaliningrad exclave is not sufficiently stable and is heavily affected by external factors. This work aims to estimate the current economic situation in the region and explore possible ways to increase the stability of regional economy. The study employs economic statistical methods and identifies factors affecting regional development. The author analyses the dependence of the manufacturing industry on customs and tax privileges under the law On the Special ...
To the question of control of accuracy in solving the inverse problem microseismic
... acoustic emission sources. Investigate questions of constructing optimal algorithms and the influence of noise in the data on the stability of the obtained solution. Demonstrate the effectiveness of this approach in comparison with generic algorithms without ... ...
Gapeev D., Erokhin G., Rodin S., Sedaikin R.
microseismic monitoring, inverse problem, inverse kinematic problem, inverse dynamic problem, minimization, Tikhonov regularization
The results of the weekly monitoring of the Vistula Bay coast in the area of Pribrezhny village in 2011-2012
... steady profile measurements of the beach width, photographing, coast description, the calculation of changes in the relative level of the Vistula Lagoon, and the analysis of the wind regime over the observation period made it possible to reveal the coast dynamics, assess the stability of the beach and coastal slope condition, as well as the influence of the
main regime-forming factor — the wind.
1. Бобыкина В. П., Болдырев В. Л. Методика мониторинга берегов Калининградской ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
Pavliuk O., Klympush-Tsintsadze I.
Region, Cooperation and
The Historical Structure of Conflicts in the Baltic Area and the Long — term National Interests of Russia // Knudsen O. F. Stability and Security in the Baltic sea Region, Russian, Nordic and European Aspects.
Empire ottoman, le déclin, la chute, l’effacement,
Edition du Félin.
Politics of the
: Dynamics of Cooperation and Conflict.
Nordic security in the 1990s, Options in the changing
— The official website of the European Union. [Электронный ресурс]....
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... explores Russian energy policy in the Baltic Sea region in the context of the world energy market globalization. The study focuses on the three Baltic States — Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia — which have a similar geographical location and history. The dynamic development of the region as a whole is strongly influenced by the stability of energy supply in each state. The article analyses the role Russia plays in the energy policy of the region from both geopolitical and geostrategic viewpoints. The author identifies the main characteristics of the Russian energy policy in ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Policy Press, p. 63—96.
42. Lokshin, M., Ravallion, M. 2000, Short-Lived Shocks with Long-Lived Impacts? Household Income Dynamics in a Transition Economy. In: Making Transition Work for Everyone: Poverty and Inequality in Europe and Central Asia: ... ... September 2000, pp. III-1 — III-32.
43. Kolodko, G. W., Gotz-Kozierkiewicz, D., Skrzeszewska-Paczek, E. 1992, Hyperinflation and Stabilization in Postsocialist Economies, Norwell and Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers Group.
44. Blanchard, O., Commander,...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... [Ekology-geografical mapping of the cities], Moscow, 196 p. (In Russ.)
16. Malhazova, S. M., Kotova, T. V., Tikunov, V. S. 2015, Mapping of dynamics of incidence of the population: approaches and new decisions, Geodeziya i kartografiya, no. 10, p. 25—33. (In Russ.... ... recommendations about performance of assessment of quality of the environment about a condition of live sushchestvo (assessment of stability of development of live organisms in the level of asymmetry of morphological structures), 2003, Moscow, 35 p. (In Russ....