Modular principle of teaching the students of the non-lingual university foreign business communication
Factors determining the diversification of purposes of teaching a foreign language in conditions of the two-stage system of higher education
are considered in the article. A model of the multi-aspect teaching foreign business communication in the non-lingual university is presented....
The strongholds of Russian coastal borderlands: economic dynamics amid geopolitical turbulence
... including two emerging ones. The current confrontation between Russia and the West is accompanied by the country’s growing maritime presence, particularly in its western borderlands, the revitalisation and expansion of its ‘strongholds’, and economic diversification. The economic systems of the country’s leading coastal region have proven to be highly resistant to geopolitical turbulence; this is partly explained by government support.
Druzhinin A. G.
economy, maritime economy, geopolitics,...
The strategic potential of an organisation and the models of programming solutions in the conditions of uncertainty
... Geschäftseinheiten. Gelsenkirchen, 1982.
16. Goetze U., Bloech J. Investitionsrechnung. Modelle und Analysen zur Beurteilung von Investitionsvorhaben / 2. Aufl. Berlin; Heidelberg; N. Y., 1995.
17. Markowitz H. M. Portfolio Selection, Efficient Diversification of Investments, N. Y.; L., 1959.
18. Rommelfanger H. Entscheidenbei Unschärfe, Berlin; Heidelberg; N. Y., 1988.
19. Roventa P. Portfolio — Analyse und strategisches Management. Ein Beitragzurstrategischen Risikohandhabung / 2. Aufl....
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... danger of using unified approaches to their development. The large territory of the country, the remoteness of individual cities from each other, their diversity in size, development level, knowledge specialization makes it important to manage the diversification of knowledge. In this study, a science-related approach was used to assess the knowledge generation based on the publication activity analysis of 2013—2017 according to the international abstract database of Scopus scientific citation....
The content and vectors of the reforms in the higher education system of modern China
... New-York, 1999
/ ed. by J.
K. Fairbank, D. Twitchet. Cambridge, 1978—2000
Maiorova N. V.
modernization, intensification, distance education, telecommunication methods, globalization, diversification, selectivity, innovative technologies.
Rural areas of Eastern Germany: modern challenges
... the development of the area and counteracting the negative trends it is now experiencing. Even taking into account all ‘positive’ development trends that are postulated to have occurred since the unification, we underline the crucial necessity of diversification of labour forces and of changing the spatial planning policies in the rural areas of East Germany.
1. Knappe, Е., Piterskij, D. 2004, Sovremennye problemy razvitija sel'skogo hozjajstva i sel'skoj mestnosti v Germanii [Modern problems ...
Research and technology agreements in the Norwegian concession system of the 1970s—1990s
... Russian state institutions, and foreign oil and gas companies, which would give an impetus to the development of the technological component of Russia’s oil and gas sector. Research and technology agreements have been used by Norwegians with the aim of diversification of the economy and prevention of excessive dependence on the energy sector, which is one of the major challenges faced by Russia.
1. Vorobyov, А. А. 2011, Rol koncessionnoy sistemy Norwegii v osvoenii shelfa [The Role of the Norwegian ...
Lithuania on the way to energy independence: an experience or a lesson?
... М. Достижения промышленности Советской Литвы. Вильнюс, 1950
economy, energy, thermal power plants, hydropower plants, nuclear power plants, intensification, isolated energy system, diversification, exploitation, independence, republic, Baltic Sea States, construction
The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
21. Tinbergen, J. 1969, Towards Balanced Economic Growth, Amsterdam, North-Holland publishing company.
Chaplygin Vladimir G.
interstate regional convergence, political cooperation, the theory of additivity, geographic diversification, foreign policy, unity
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... (Estonia)], 2007, Information agency REGNUM, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/763163.html (accessed 04 October 2011).
energy, market, strategy, sources, European Union, Russia, Baltic region, guideline, safety, energy resources, diversification, integration
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... Changes in the System of Hospitality Industry and Tourism Training in Terms of Import Substitution, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, no. 6 (1), p. 288—293.
Zaitseva N. A., Kropinova E. G.
tourism, cross-border cooperation, diversification, regional development, economic cooperation, Russian Federation
The development of the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad in changing geopolitical and geo-economic conditions (based on the GRP analysis)
... between Russia and the West has led to a reduction in the region's economic ties with the neighbouring Baltic States. The coastal position of the region has enabled the development of foreign trade relations with East Asian and Latin American States. Diversification of ties and federal support ensured sufficiently dynamic regional development. The article analyzes the sectoral shifts in the regional economy through the study of dynamics and structural changes in the gross regional product (GRP). The ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... Baltic region states in the field of sustainable development of rural territories. The article identifies objectives, common for the Baltic region, relating to sustainability of rural territories, including sustainable use of natural resource potential, diversification of production through support for non-agricultural activities and employment, application of innovations and efficient technologies, and manufacturing of environmentally friendly products. The analysis of the development of agricultural ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... incentives to make specific knowledge investments, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 29, no. 7, p. 701—721.
30. Wang, H. C., Barney, J. B. 2006, Employee Incentives to Make Firm-Specific Investments: Implications for Resource-Based Theories of Corporate Diversification, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 31, no. 2, p. 466—476.
31. Whiting, K. 2014, Catch the waves: motivating today’s young workforce, Supervision, Vol. 75, no. 10, p. 9—10.
32. Wyrwa, J. 2015, Organizational restructuring as a way ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2017.08.004.
2. Almstedt, Å., Lundmark, L., Pettersson, Ö. 2016, Public spending on rural tourism in Sweden, Fennia, vol. 194, no. 1, p. 18—31. doi: 194. 10.11143/46265.
3. Rytkönen, P., Tunón, H. 2020, Summer Farmers, Diversification and Rural Tourism — Challenges and Opportunities in the Wake of the Entrepreneurial Turn in Swedish Policies (1991—2019), Sustainability, no. 12, p. 1—27. doi: 10.3390/su12125217.
4. Demiroglu, O. C., Lundmark, L., Saarinen, J., ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... M., Herrmann, P. 2009, Board Characteristics, Managerial Incentives and the Choice Between Foreign Acquisitions and International Joint Ventures, Journal of Management, Vol. 35, no. 4, p. 928—953.
21. Majocchi, A., Strange, R. 2012, International Diversification: The Impact of Ownership Structure, the Market for Corporate Control and Board Independence, Management International Review, Vol. 52, no. 6, p. 879—900.
22. Barroso, C., Villegas, M., Perez-Calero, L. 2011, Board Influence on a Firm’s ...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... Russia and Europe, Balt. Reg., vol. 8, no. 3, p. 98—108. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-8.
19. Zaitseva, N. A., Korneevets, V. S., Kropinova, E. G., Kuznetsova,T. Yu., Semenova, L. V. 2016, Effect of cross-border movements and exchanges on the economic diversification of the cross-border cooperation regions (case for the Russian-Polish borderlands), Regional studies, vol. 3, no. 53, p. 94—101 (in Russ.)
20. Kropinova, E. G. 2013, Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... emerging Europe, Public Policy Review, vol. 6, no. 6, p. 985—1008.
33. Milanovic, B. 1998, Income, Inequality and Poverty during the Transition from Planned to Market Economy, Washington, DC, the World Bank.
34. Karmowska, G., Marciniak, M. 2015, Spatial Diversification of Living Standards in the Former Communist Countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the Balkans, Comparative Economic Research, vol. 18, no. 4, p. 123—138.
35. Kotulewicz-Wisińska, K. 2019, Middle class in modern Poland, Sovremennaya ...