The efficiency of applying electronic education technologies at the final stage of preparation for the Unified State Exam in mathematics
8. ЕГЭ — онлайн : [сайт системы дистанционного обучения]. URL: http://ege.uriit.ru/ (дата обращения: 15.07.2013).
Alsynbayeva L., Savelenko V.
Unified State Examination, mathematics, distance learning system, average test score
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth // European Economic Review. 1999. № 43 (2). P. 281—302. doi: 10.1016/S0014-2921(98)00031-2.
32. Menzel M. Interrelating dynamic proximities by bridging, reducing and producing distances // Regional Studies. 2015. № 49 (11). P. 1892—1907. doi: 10.1080/ 00343404.2013.848978.
33. Morgan K. The exaggerated death of geography: Learning, proximity and territorial innovation systems // Journal of Economic Geography. 2004. № 4 (1). P. 3—21. doi: 10.1093/jeg/4.1.3.
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning ...
Development of automated study program “Detector of non-linear transitions” for data protection specialists distance learning
The article proposes ways to create automated training systems to improve the quality of training information security specialists in a remote format using the example of the training program «Nonlinear transition detector».
Sokhareva A. Y.
automated training program, software simulator, nonlinearity ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... the problem of definition and identification of clusters as localized mesoeconomic systems with fuzzy boundaries that stimulate the development of these systems. The... ... no. 4, p. 316—323.
29. Markusen, A. 1999, Fuzzy concepts, scanty evidence, policy distance: the case for rigour and policy relevance in critical regional studies, Regional... ... Theory, Edward Elgar, p. 153―168.
41. Steiner, M., Hartmann, C. 2006, Organizational learning in clusters: A case study on material and immaterial dimensions of cooperation...