The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... 26, p. 310—340.
27. Yeremeyeva, I. 2009, Russian investments in Belarus, Pan-European Institute, no. 13, University of Turku.
28. Zashev, P. 2006, Belarus as a business opportunity? Pan-European Institute, no. 3, University of Turku.
direct foreign investment in Belarus, Belarusian business environment, internationalisation of Finnish companies
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... at: http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/html/122532.htm (accessed 14.05.2015).
16. Monitoring of Direct Investments of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine in Eurasia – 2014, 2014, Eurasian Development Bank, available at: http://www.eabr.org/e/research/centreCIS/projectsandreportsCIS/project28/ ... ....com/billionaires/#version:static_country:Russia (accessed 19.07.2015).
22. Fortescue, S., Hanson, P. 2015, What drives Russian outward foreign direct investment? Some observations on the steel industry, Post-Communist Economies, Vol. 27, no. 3, p. 283-305.
23. Franco, C., Rentocchini,...