The transformation of ethnic identity in the condition of post-Soviet development of the independent states
This article considers the problem of ethnic identity as a polymodal one and analyses certain social, historical, and psychological aspects of its context. Language is one of the major differentiating features in terms of ethnicity. In some historical situations, ethnic identity is determined by the symbolic role of language in the processes of development of allegiance to the community and intergroup differentiation rather than the actual use of language ...
Normalization of basic structural subbundle of distribution in second order differential neighborhood
Norden inner normalization fields of basic structural subbundle of hyperband distribution are constructed in second order differential neighborhood of affine space. It is showed that first order normal (L-virual affine normal, Blashke normal, Trenson ... ... of second order normal of Λ-, L-, H-subbundle correspond to them in the Bompiani–Pantazi bijection. Analytical coincidence features of H -distribution and its Λ-, L-, H-subbundle was clarified.
1. Попов Ю. И. Поля геометрических ...
An Attempt to the economic and geographical analysis of the differentiation of the Russian Federation subjects on of the level and dynamics of the retail trade development
... dynamics of development of retail trade in the context of the subjects of the Russian Federation are highly differentiated. Differentiation is influenced both by the income level of the population and by other factors, since there is no functional dependence ... ... per capita retail trade. Even weaker is the connection between the dynamics of these indicators. The article reveals regional features of the level and dynamics of retail turnover in the context of subjects of the Russian Federation in 2000—2016 through ...
The territorial differentiation of demographic development of the Baltic macroregion
This article is dedicated to the analysis of the territorial features of population change by natural change and migration in the Baltic macroregion and the assessment of the effect of economic ... ...
Kuznetsova T.Yu., Fedorov G. M.
Baltic macroregion, natural population change, population change by migration, territorial differentiation.
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
10. Kunitsa, M. N. 2009, Geodemograficheskaja struktura naselenija staroosvoennogo regiona: osobennosti, differenciacija, problemy v Central'nom federal'nom okruge Rossii [Geo-demographic structure of the population staroosvoennyh region: features, differentiation, problems in the Central Federal District of Russia], Bryansk.
11. Loginova, N. N. 2011, Naselenie Respubliki Mordovija: geodemograficheskaja situacija. Dinamika i struktura [Population of the Republic of Mordovia geolemographic situation....
The functioning of the vladyka lexeme in the Ostromir Gospels of 1056—1057
... identified semantic differences on the variations in the Christian perception of God by ancient Greeks and Slavs, as regards the differentiation between the functions of God the Father and Jesus Christ. The author examines to what degree the semantic differences ... ... oboznacheniem ob"ektov kul'turnoi simvoliki (na primere simvola Bog v russkoi i frantsuzskoi lingvokul'turakh) [Semantic features of vocabulary associated with the designation of objects of cultural symbolism (on the example of the symbol of God in ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... V., Tolstoguzov, O. V. (eds.) 2015, Osobennosti sotsial'noekonomicheskogo razvitiya i modernizatsii prigranichnogo regiona [Features of the socio-economic development and modernization of a border region], Petrozavodsk.
6. Rastvortseva, S. N. 2013 Upravleniye ... ....22, p. 52—62.
8. Tolstoguzov, O. V. 2011, Differentsiatsiya regionov Rossii i problemy razvitiya prigranichnykh regionov [Differentiation of Russian regions and issues of development of border regions], Problemy strategii i taktiki regional'nogo razvitiya ...
The dream dictionary of G. H. Miller: The structural originality and cognitive models of interpretation
... analysed from the perspective of modern cognitive linguistics. The author examines its cultural characteristics, embeddedness in the context of dreams, the polysemy of the key image, and the possibility of homonymy. Gender dependence and subject-object differentiation are identified as important features of dream interpretations in the dictionary. The author describes three mechanisms of semantic transformation behind the dream interpretation: metaphoric conversion, metonymic shift, and pragmatic extension.
1. Берестнев Г. И. Слово,...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... approach to studying network forms of spatial organisation makes it possible to take into account not only the organisational features of the network itself, but also their connections to the related contextual conditions. It is an integrated approach,... ... Smolensk, 347 p.
3. Bolychev, О. N. 2009, Differenciacija Baltijskogo regiona po urovnju i tempam razvitija roznichnoj torgovli [Differentiation of the Baltic region in the level and pace of development of retail trade], Region sotrudnichestva [Region cooperation],...
Individual patterns of social contact network development in adolescents
This article focuses on the interconnection between the individual and typological characteristics of an individual and the features of adolescent social contact networks. It is shown that adolescents with a high level of hostility, expressed perfectionist attitudes, low self-esteem, and insufficient perceived self-efficacy have smaller and poorly differentiated social contacts networks. These characteristics of social networks can subsequently lead to increased narcissistic tendencies in adolescents in isolation, as well as reduce their range of positive identifications and behavior role models....
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
In this paper, we examine the modern cluster theory and the specific features of regional innovation clusters as complex adaptive systems. Clusters have become a typical pattern of industrial organization ... ... competitiveness theory) to the cluster concept and consider the latter from the perspective of complexity economics. On this basis, we differentiate true clusters from their nominal counterparts and propose three analytical dimensions to explore clusters, namely,...
Geography of European Migration
... not depend on a donor country’s demographic potential or the level of its socio-economic development. The links between the place of origin and destination are often more complex than it might initially seem. The authors stress the importance of a differentiated immigration policy taking into account ethnic and cultural features of host societies.
1. Anohin, A. A., Zhitin, D. V. 2013, Geografiya naseleniya s osnovami demografii [Geography of the population with the basics of demography], St. Petersburg, 307 p. P. 151.
2. Bolohov, I. I. 2015, Globalizaciya po-kitajski: ...
English and Russian evaluative adverbs
... the corresponding English pairs of adverbs. Chains of quasi-synonymous words linking the adverbs are constructed. An important feature of antonyms is the fact that negatively-oriented antonyms are marked with respect to the positive ones. The different ... ... (дата обращения: 11.02.2018).
Potemkin S. B.
bilingual dictionary, antonyms, synonyms, bilingual space, Osgood differential, semantic metrics, translation
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... organisational and economic ties between urban and rural areas. The author issues a number of recommendations for overcoming the spatial differentiation and ensuring a balanced development of district population distribution systems.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja ... ... osobennosti vlijanija poljarizovannogo razvitija na municipal'nye obrazovanija Severo-Zapadnogo jekonomicheskogo rajona [Spatial features of influence on the development of polarized municipalities of Northwest Economic Region], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo ...
Lutheranism in Finland: past and present
The article focuses on the spatial and temporal differentiation of Lutheranism in Finland. The study aims to identify historical and geographical features of the development of Lutheran space in Finland, as well as modern trends in its transformation. This study is very relevant, since Lutheranism is currently the major confession in Finland and religion tends to strongly affect the system of values ...
Case study: treatment of a patient with Т- cell lymphoma (delta-gamma-variant)
... Pathol. 1996. № 27. P. 701—707.
5. Reinherz E. L., Kung P. C., Goldstein G. et al. Discrete stages of human intrathymic differentiation: analysis of normal thymocytes and leukemic lymphoblasts of T-cell lineage // Proc Nat Acad Sci. 1980. Vol. 77 ... .... 676—688.
18. Falchook G. S., Vega F., Dang N. H. et al. Hepatosplenic gamma-delta T-cell lymphoma: clinicopathological features and treatment // Ann Oncol. 2009. Vol. 20 (6). P. 1080—1085.
19. Weidmann E. Hepatosplenic T cell lymphoma. A review ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland at each of the three levels, as well as descripes the spatial differentiation of innovative activity within the Baltic region. The analysis is done on the basis of national and international ... ... Tomsk, TUSUR.
6. Dezhina, I. 2011, Osobennosti rossijskoj «trojnoj spirali» otnoshenij mezhdu gosudarstvom, naukoj i biznesom [Features Russian «Tripal Helix» relations between the state, a science and business], Innovations, no. 4, p. 47—55.
Kant on evil in the human nature
... within the Boundaries of Mere Reason. The author sees the key to understanding Kant’s approach to the problem of evil in the differentiation of the levels of the existing and the due in his theory. The article has the following structure: first, the author ... ... being, cultural being, and a personality. In this connection, different types of reason identified by Kant are stressed and the features of “pure practical reason” as a necessary condition of human morality are analysed. Further, the article considers ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... physical space com-pression using comparative mapping, statistical and historical research methods, and a model showing the spatial differentiation of regional socioeconomic charac-teristics in the Northwestern Federal District. The study focuses on border areas,... ... depopulation. All these indicators of space compression process are studied at the municipal level. The authors identify the key features of socioeconomic space compression for the border areas of the Russian Northwest.
1. Bezrukov, L. A. 2010, Szhatie ...