Research of an self-organising effect in decision support computer systems on example of multi-agent systems
Гибридные интеллектуальные системы. Теория и технология разработки. СПб., 2001.
Kirikov I. A., Kolesnikov A. V., Listopad S. V.
self-organisation, decision support system, multi-agent system.
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
The paper is devoted to issues of semiotic approach for the design of information security systems, based on knowledge extraction from semistructured sources. The problems of developing of optimal variants for the prevention of threats to decision support systems. The technique continuous monitoring of text messages, identify the events and situations and develop scenarios possible development of crisis situations is proposed.
1. Стратегия национальной безопасности Российской ...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... activities of the EU in the framework of the Community Civil Protection Mechanism — a system for coordinating civil protection resources and in-kind assistance to countries... ... the event of disasters, 3 May-4 June 5 July-6 August 2010, p. 313—327.
3. Council Decision of 8 November 2007 establishing a Community Civil Protection Mechanism (recast)... ... COM, no. 696, November 10.
17. Commission Staff Working Document — EU Host Nation Support Guidelines, 2012, SWD, no. 169, June 1.
Bucałowski Adrian, Kadukowski Dariusz...
Modeling of the image of the problem situation of medical diagnostics: challenges and state of the question
... verbal-sign representations of the diagnostic problem by experts, and also by modelling collective restructuring of the reduced representation of the problem according to the conception of the council using hybrid intelligent systems as diagnostic decision support systems with cognitive visualization of medical diagnostic problems.
1. Спиридонов В. Ф. Психология мышления: Решение задач и проблем : учеб. пособие. М., 2006.
2. Решение сложных ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... sredy [Risk assessment for health of the population at tekhnogenny pollution of the urban environment], Voronezh, 220 p. (In Russ.)
12. Krasilnikov, I. A., Musiychuk, Yu. I., Strukov, D. R. 2012. Practical experience of use of geographic information systems in support of adoption of administrative decisions in health care of St. Petersburg, ArcReview, no. 1 (60), available at:
(accessed 12.11.2015). (In Russ.)
13. Lurie, I. K. 2008. Geoinformacionnoe kartografirovanie [Geographic information mapping], Moscow,...
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... used by Norway in its Northern counties. This work is a part of comprehensive research supported by the Russian Science Foundation. Our study aims to provide a historical... ... the comparative historical method (the dynamics of ethno-political processes), the systemic method (ethic policy in the framework of target-based programme management)... ... parties in the Storting translates into unpopular and spur-of-the-moment political decisions as regards inter-ethnic relations.
Zadorin, M. Yu., Kotlova, E. S.
A metalanguage for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical grid visual control: hierarchy, structure, situations, and states
In this paper, we describe three levels of a visual meta-language for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical grid management: 1) hierarchies of resources, actions, and properties; 2) spatial and operational-technological ... ... междунар. участием. Калининград, 2018. С. 18—81.
Kolesnikov A. V., Listopad S. V., Maitakov F. G.
decision support, visual language, visual reasoning, electrical grid
Metalanguage for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical networks visual control: problems and models
The paper presents a description of three levels of visual meta-language developed for hybrid intelligent systems of electrical networks management: 1) tasks and problems; 2) patterns for expert reasoning; 3) integrated models of collective ... ... 2003.
19. Эдвардс Б. Ты — художник! Минск, 2010.
Kolesnikov A. V., Listopad S. V., Maytakov F. G.
decision support, visual language, visual reasoning
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural landscape transformation is based on the... ... obespecheniye otsenki uyazvimosti prirodnykh kompleksov k antropogennym vozdeystviyam [GIS support for vulnerability assessment of natural systems to anthropogenic influences]... ... Journal, Vol.12, no. 4, p. 18-27.
27. Malczewski, J. 1999 , GIS and Multicriteria Decision Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, p. 392, available at: http://books.google.ru/books/about/GIS_and_Multicriteria_Decision_Analysis...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... result of the research conducted. The practical significance of the article lies in justifying the use of modern geoinformation systems as a tool of territory development as well as for the purpose of making efficient managerial decisions at different levels.
1. Klistorin, V. I. 2009, Rossijskij federalizm: regional'naja politika napravlennaja na podderzhku municipal'nyh obrazovanij [Russian Federalism: regional policy aimed at supporting municipalities], Region: ekonomika i sociologija [Region: Economics and Sociology], no. 3, p. 41—54.