Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... research: A guide to design and implementation (Revised and expanded from 'Qualitative research and case study applications in education'), Hoboken, NJ.
14. Ruzhanskaya, L. S. 2007, Development of the Board of Directors as an internal mechanism of corporate governance, Korporatynye Finansy [Corporate finance], no. 4, p. 14—33. (in Russ.)
15. Kuznetsov, A., Chetverikova, A. 2009, Russian multinationals continue their outward expansion in spite of the global crisis, available at:
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... innovation clusters development in Russia // Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.2013. Vol. 28, № 3. P. 240—259.
4. Benson B. W., Davidson W. N. III, Wang H., Worrell D. L. Deviations from Expected Stakeholder Management, Firm Value, and Corporate Governance // Financial Management. 2011. Spring. P. 39—81.
5. Bergenholtz C., Waldstrøm C. Inter-Organizational Network Studies — A Literature Review // Industry and Innovation. 2011. Vol. 18, № 6. P. 539—562.
6. Bhattacharya C., Korschun ...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
... the hypothesis that businesses are interested in investing in the earning assets (securities) of other companies to receive interest (dividends). The respondents tend to associate the risk of such investments with the issuer’s corporate control and corporate governance, which often fall short of best practices. The authors conclude that there is a need to improve knowledge of corporate relations, which affect competitiveness and the raising of funds necessary for sustainable economic growth in Saint Petersburg....
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... regional economic growth and development], Korporativnoe upravlenie i innovacionnoe razvitie Severa: Vestnik Nauchno-issledovatel'skogo centra korporativnogo prava, upravlenija i venchurnogo investirovanija Syktyvkarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Corporate governance and innovative development of the North: Bulletin of the Research Center of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Capital Syktyvkar State University], available at: http://koet.syktsu.ru/vestnik/2008/2008-1/1/1.htm (accessed 28 February 2013)....
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... analyse country competitiveness empirically, in order to explore the factors that make countries competitive. This can allow governments to structure their business environment differently, and to elaborate strategies aimed at improving their countries’ ... ... Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
10. Harzing, A. W., Pudelko, M. 2013, Language competencies, policies and practices in multinational corporations: A comprehensive review and comparison of Anglophone, Asian, Continental European and Nordic MNCs, Journal of World ...
Foreign lobbying as an instrument of defense cooperation between Poland and the United States
... the study period, Poland quickly gained experience in promoting its interests in the US through direct lobbying, showing flexibility in negotiations, relying on the two-party support in the US Congress, successfully coordinating the activities of its governing bodies and various corporations which are submitted to tight state control.
Konyshev V. N., Skvortsova E. M.
foreign lobbying, USA, Poland, defence cooperation
Parliament and law-making: modern understanding of the role of parliamentary procedures and laws in transforming society
... confrontation between parliament and government in some countries and in others - the widespread "legitimization" of government policy in the sphere of legal norms. The author has identified the reasons for a decrease in trust to parliaments, ... ... of parliament is narrowed to the elaboration of legislation regulating, widely speaking, the standing of both individuals and corporations in all kinds of public relations. The author has proposed to focus the legislative activity of Parliament on the ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... socio-economic problems of singleindustry towns in the context of the global financial and economic crisis affecting the city-state corporations], 2008, Moscow, available at: http://www.regionalistica. ru/projects/detail.php?ELEMENT_ID=385 (accessed 16.04.2014).... ... statistiki [Statistical Issues], no. 2, p. 3.
22. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF №1001 ot 29 avgusta 1994 goda [Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation №1001 of 29 August 1994].
23. Rasporjazhenie № 1398-r Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
.... Vol. 91, № 3. P. 481—510.
11. Granovetter M. Coase revisited: Business groups in the modern economy // Industrial and Corporate Change. 1995. № 1. P. 93—130.
12. Granovetter M. S. The Strength of Weak Ties // American Journal of Sociology.... ... Job: A Study of Contacts and Careers. Chicago, 1994.
14. Jones C., Hesterly W. S., Borgatti S. P. A General Theory of Network Governance: Exchange Conditions and Social Mechanisms // The Academy of Management Review. 1997. Vol. 22, № 4. P. 911—945....
The Anglo-Saxon traditions in the educational system: educa-tion as a commercial enterprise
....: Общественные науки. 2016. № 4 (8). С. 42—54.
6. Barrow C. W. Universities and the Capitalist State. Corporate Liberalism and the Reconstruction of American Higher Education, 1894—1928. Madison (Wisconsin), 1990.
7. Butler ... .... Funds and Foundations. Their Policies Past and Present. N. Y., 1952.
11. Herbst J. From Crisis to Crisis. American College Government. 1636—1819. Cambridge (MA) ; L., 1982.
12. Improving Measurement of productivity in Higher Education: Panel on Higher ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Managing for Joint Ventures Success. Lexington : Lexington Books, 1986.
30. Harrison B. Lean and mean: the changing landscape of corporate power in the age of flexibility. Cambridge : Harvard University Press, 1994.
31. Hergert M., Morris D. Trends in Intemational ... ... Organization. Oxford: Butterworth — Heinemann, 1993.
35. Jones C., Hesterly W. S., Borgatti S. P. A general theory of network governance: exchange conditions and social mechanisms // Academy of Management Review.1997. № 22 (4). P. 911—45.
36. Katz ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
26. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 10 avgusta 1998 g. № 919 «O federal'noj celevoj programme «Mirovoj okean» [RF Government Resolution dated August 10, 1998 № 919 "On the federal target program" World Ocean "], 1998, GARANT,... ... 2006, Formirovanie regional'nyh morskih korporacij v uslovijah globalizacii mirovoj jekonomiki [Formation of regional marine corporations in a globalizing world economy], candidate dissertation thesis, Murmansk.
30. Strategija razvitija morskoj portovoj ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... raw materials and energy. Many businesses regard circular economy as a way to enhance economic growth and increase profits. Governments across the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about ... ... Change and Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective Policy Instruments to Reduce Energy Use and Carbon Emissions, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, no. 15, available at:
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... 89 (2), p. 275—305.
24. Cooke, P. 2001, Regional innovation systems, clusters and the knowledge economy, Industrial and corporate change, no. 10 (4), p. 945—974.
25. Czamanski, S., Czamanski, D. 1977, Industrial complexes: their typology, structure ... ... Institute of urban and regional development, Working paper no.508.
43. What are Industrial Clusters? San Diego Association of governments, available at: http://www.sandag. org/rta/transfer/industrial_clusters. pdf (accessed: 28.10.2014).