The delegated power of an official
The notion of ‘official’ and their functional and structural features help carry out a legal assessment of the administrative activities of persons working at non-state (commercial and other) organisations. The author analyses the functions (powers) of an official and thus suggest supplementing the criminal legislation with a scope of persons, whose powers are delegated by the state.
1. Егорова Н. А. Теоретические ...
The prioritising of functional immunity criteria
... М., 2000. Ч. 1.
Понятие сделки: теоретический и практические аспекты //
. С. 21—35.
Belyakov V. G.
marine vessel's immunity, commercial activity, functional immunity, nature of a deal, purpose of a deal, criteria of a deal.
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the construction of a multipurpose multimodal complex — the commercial seaport of Ust-Luga. This is one of the most recent large projects in seaport infrastructure development. This article ... ... 2030goda,utverzhdena Rasporjazheniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 8 dekabrja 2010 g. № 2205-r
[Strategy of development of maritime activities of the Russian Federation to 2030goda, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated
The innovative aspects of the fishing fleet development in the Russian exclave region
... socioeconomic development due to the establishment of a large-scale sea fishing industry. Such success rested on research and innovative activity. This article analyses the successful innovative development of the fishing fleet in the historical perspective: new ... ... Teplitsky, V. A. 1968, Organizacija kommercheskoj raboty flota i portov rybnoj promyshlennosti SSSR [The organization of the commercial fishing
fleet and the port industry of the USSR], Moscow, Piwevaja promyshlennost'.
2. Sysoev, N. P. 1989, Jekonomika ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... enables to assess and monitor the ability of territorial innovation systems to generate new scientific knowledge. While the commercialization of knowledge in the territorial context is primarily considered at the regional level as part of the production ... ... knowledge. In this study, a science-related approach was used to assess the knowledge generation based on the publication activity analysis of 2013—2017 according to the international abstract database of Scopus scientific citation. The study includes ...
Environmentally safe growth stimulator for pre-sowing seed treatment
... potassium permanganate solution on the germination, seedling growth, and average weight of the fruit of Lycopersicum esculenum. An increase in seed germination, the average weight of fruit, and resistance to adverse weather conditions and diseases and more active growth of seedlings has been observed. Hydrogen peroxide solution has a more pronounced effect on the height of seedlings than the "Appin-extra" traditional commercial preparation. Pre-sowing seed treatment with hydrogen peroxide is sufficiently effective in accelerating the growth of seedlings and reducing disease incidence. The application of potassium permanganate is less effective than presowing seed ...
An assessment of stubble buckwheat productivity in Ukraine in changing climate conditions
... динамика засух // Засухи в СССР. Их происхождение, повторяемость и влияние на урожай / под ред. А. И. Руденко. Л., 1958.
agroclimatic resources, photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), PY (potential yield), MPY (meteorologically possible yield), PPY (practically possible yield), CY (commercial yield).
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
..., О. В. 2007, Rol' tehnoparkov v processe kommercializacii tehnologicheskih innovacij [The role of technology parks in the commercialization of technological innovations], Integral, no. 4, p. 68—69.
3. Investicionno-developerskij proekt «Territorija ... ... informacionnoj podderzhki vneshnejekonomicheskoj dejatel'nosti [Vneshmarket. The portal of information support of foreign economic activity], available at:http://www.vneshmarket.ru/content/document_r_E5CD085C-3A3A-48BE-AC58-.BCC88981CC20.html (accessed 07 April ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... [Harmonization of the economic interests of participants in the innovation process], Innovacionnaja dejatel'nost' [Innovative activities], no. 2,
14. Laske, S. 2009, Unternehmensinteresse und Mitbestimmung, Zeitschrift für Unternehmens- und ... ... 2004. Upravlenie konfliktami interesov pri kommercializacii universitetskih tehnologij [Managing conflicts of interest in the commercialization of university technology], Universitetskoe upravlenie: praktika i analiz [University Management: Practice and ...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... thesis, Moscow.
7. Voytolovsky, G. K. 1973, Geografija morskih putej i promyshlennogo rybolovstva [Geography of sea routes and commercial fishing], Moscow.
8. Ghoghoberidze, G. G. 2010, Kompleksnoe regionirovanie primorskih territorij Mirovogo okeana ... ... v sovremennyh uslovijah i ocenka negativnyh posledstvij ot povyshenija morskogo urovnja v XXI stoletii [Features of maritime activities in modern conditions and assessment of the negative effects from rising sea levels in the XXI century], candidate dissertation ...