When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... clusters from their nominal counterparts and propose three analytical dimensions to explore clusters, namely, as a special class of industrial agglomerations, as a special class of innovation ecosystems, and as a special class of economic projects (cluster initiatives). We examine the properties of clusters corresponding to each class and demonstrate their role in the geographical and functional fragmentation of production, in the integration of local exporters into global value chains, and in bridging ...
Cluster policy as a mechanism to increase regional competitiveness
... Enright M. J. Regional Clusters: What we know and what we should know // Paper prepared for the Kiel Institute International Workshop on Innovation Clusters and Interregional Competition, 2002. P. 18.
8. Sölvell Ö., Lindqvist G., Ketels C. The Cluster Initiative Greenbook. URL: www.cluster-research.org/greenbook.htm
9. Сайт подкомитета ТПП РФ по развитию субконтрактации и кластерных технологий. URL: http://promcluster.ru/index.php/about-zak-cls/48-010-05-12-07-57-03....
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... concentration of international clusters such as the Scandinavian countries and Germany. Also, the analysis indicates the potential participants of international clusters, namely the Baltics and Poland as they are involved in a large number of international cluster initiatives. The author identifies the factors contributing to the formation of international clusters in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Asheim, B. T., Coenen, L., Moodysson, J. 2009, The Life Science Cluster of Medicon Valley, Scandinavia. In: Jonathan,...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... important national growth point. Regional and industry-specific policies should consider the differences between the cluster’s geographical and non-geographical boundaries.
Mikhaylov A. S., Mikhaylova A. A.
cluster policy, territorial cluster, cluster initiative, cross-border cooperation, territorial cohesion, Baltic States, cluster boundary
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... development, Balt. Reg., no. 3 (13), p. 4—24. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-1.
10. Klastery v regional'noj jekonomike [Clusters in the regional economy], 2010, Samara, State Autonomous Institution of Samara Region "Centre of innovative development and cluster initiatives", available at: http://innocentr-samara.ru/files/Klastery%20v%20regionlnoy%20economike. pdf (accessed 03.11.2014)
11. Kolosovsky, N. N. 1947, Proizvodstvenno-territorial'noe sochetanie (kompleks) v sovetskoj jekonomicheskoj [Production ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... transnational regionalisation in the countries of the Baltic region aimed at the development of international clusters. ‘International cluster’ is defined as a new form of spatial economy. The author identifies and maps organised international clusters and cluster initiatives in the Baltic Sea region countries. The international clusters of the Baltic region are characterised according to the following criteria: the degree of geographical localisation, the organisational type of formation, and specialisation areas....
Clusters as a Form of Spatial Organisation of Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations
... distribution // Revista de Analisis Economico.
Institutions, Institutional Innovation and Institutional Change in Clusters.
URL: http://www.druid.dk/uploads/tx_picturedb/ dw2004-902.pdf
Sölvell Ö., Lindquist G., Ketels Ch.
The Cluster Initiative Book. Boston, 2003.
cluster, region, new institutional economics, cluster classification
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... Maritime Spatial Planning, 2010, Report of Directorate-General for Maritime Affaires and Fisheries, April.
14. The role of maritime clusters to enhance the strength and development of maritime sectors, 2008, Overview of the applied research methodology, Commissioned ... ... Christian Mohn BaltSea-Plan Report 9 — Developing a Pilot MSOP for the Pomeranian Bight and Arkona Basin, Hamburg.
21. UNESCO initiative on marine spatial planning, available at: http://www.unesco-ioc-marinesp. be/msp_around_the_world (accessed 17 October ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Marketing. 1994. Vol. 58, № 4. P. 1—15.
3. Bek N. N., Bek M. A., Sheresheva M. Y., Johnston W. Perspectives of SME innovation clusters development in Russia // Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.2013. Vol. 28, № 3. P. 240—259.
4. Benson ... ... Korschun D., Sen S. Strengthening Stakeholder-Company Relationships through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives //Journal of Business Ethics. 2009. Vol. 85. P. 257—272.
7. Bovaird T. Public governance: balancing stakeholder ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... intergovernmental and international ties. A thorough overview of research literature, the implementation of international programmes and initiatives of international and intergovernmental organisations, and the application of the method of cartographic analysis have ... ... Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1.
15. Mikhailov, A. S. 2014, Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 113—123. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-10.
16. Natsional'nyi atlas ...