Tools for evaluating the competitiveness of innovative clusters
... Saxony innovation cluster (Germany), using the World Bank’s methodology for cluster competitiveness evaluation. Each analysis tool is provided with concrete data obtained for Germany and the Silicon Saxony cluster over the past ten years. Competitive clusters considered in the analysis are Minalogic in Grenoble (France) and Micro- and nanosystems in Catania (Italy). The results of employing the methodology are examined from the perspective of its possible use in evaluating the competitiveness of innovative clusters in the Russian ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... multinational enterprises: Independence, dependence or interdependence? International Studies of Management and Organization, no. 30(2), p. 114—138.
24. Feser, E. J., 2000, Bergman E. M. National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Regional Cluster Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 34.1, p. 1―20.
25. Feser, E., Renski, H., Goldstein, H. 2008, Clusters and Economic Development Outcomes: An Analysis of the Link between Clustering and Industry Growth, Economic Development Quarterly, no. 22, p. 324―344....
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... 19 December 2012).
10. Promoting Trans-Regional Co-operation, 2002, 20 p., available at: http://www.hallinto.oulu.fi/suunnit/raportit/Bothnian_Arc_of_Knowledge.pdf (accessed 17 December 2012).
11. Royer, S. 2007, Crossing — borders: International clusters: An analysis of Medicon Valley based on value-adding web, Flensburg, Flensburg University, 40 p.
12. Rugman, A. M., D’Cruz, J. 2000, Multinationals and flagships firms: regional business networks, Oxford, Oxford University Press, 219 p.
13. Rugman, A. M....
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
... Mäkinen, H. 2013, The Finnish maritime cluster, Maritime companies and their business networks in the Central Baltic region, SmartComp Research Report, no. 2.
2. Andrésen, A., Laaksonen, E., Mäkinen, H. 2012, The Finnish maritime cluster, Maritime cluster analysis on the Central Baltic region, SmartComp Research Report, no. 1, December 2012.
3. Bank of Finland 2012. Russia wants to quintuple its shipbuilding output by 2030, 2012, BOFIT Weekly, no. 46, November 16.
4. Bathelt, H., Malmberg, A., Maskell,...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
11. Lundquist, K.-J., Trippl, M. 2011, Distance, Proximity and Types of Crossborder Innovation Systems: A Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders, H. 2013, The evolution of a Cross-Border Regional Innovcational ... ... Conference paper RSA European Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis, D., Huang, D. 2006, The development of industrial clusters and public policy, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Vol. 18, no. 6, p. 525—542.
14. Vazhenin, S. G., Sukhikh,...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... economic networks as organic systems characterised by resistance to external effects and comprised of interconnected economic agents from one or several related industries. A concentration of strong connections within such network constitutes its core or a cluster. Based on a retrospective analysis of studies into the spatial organisation of economy, it is concluded that there is a need to examine network forms from the perspective of regional socioeconomic geography in the context of managerial decision-making. The regional economic geographical ...
The methodology of cluster formation and its testing in the Kaliningrad hotel market
This article considers the method of cluster formation through applying the principles of hierarchical cluster analysis of multidimensional statistical data of factors affecting the competitive advantages of hotel firms and its testing in the Kaliningrad hotel services market. The authors identify the clusters in the Kaliningrad hotel services market and describe ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... Technovation. 1995. № 15 (9). P. 553—567.
31. Martin R., Pike A., Tyler P., Gardiner B. Spatially Rebalancing the UK Economy: Towards a New Policy Model? // Regional Studies. 2016. № 50 (2). P. 342—357.
32. Mastroeni M., Castle D., Phillips P. W. B. Clusters, technological districts and smart specialisaion: an empirical analysis of policy implementation challenges // Int. J. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2015. № 19 (5/6). P. 304—326.
33. Ministry of Education and science. Integrated Science, Studies and Business centres (Valleys). URL:
Platform Markets: Their Place in the Theory of Mesoeconomic System: Development and a Challenge to Spatial Studies
... the differences between two-factor systems and traditional one-factor groupings (agglomerations, industries, and conglomerates). I present a general theoretical framework for studying two-factor mesoeconomic systems, which is employed in a comparative analysis. A specific feature of platforms is the contribution of digital technology to the formalisation of relevant external effects and institutions, whereas economic zones are characterised by the external effects of agglomeration and clusters — by locally specific effects. Platforms are replacing economic zoning and clustering on the research agenda.
Gareev T. R.
platform, platform markets, platform economy, network effects, cluster, conglomerate, local economic zone, mesoeconomic ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... industrial systems in different social and economic environment. In: Hamilton, F. E. I. and Linge, G. J. R. Chichester, Spatial Analysis, Industry and the Industrial Environment. Progress in Research and Applications, Vol. 1: Industrial systems, p. 25—36.... ..., Note on the Concept of Growth Poles in Economic Policy for Development: Selected Reading, London.
29. Porter, M. E. 1998, Clusters and the New Economics of Competition, Harvard Business Review, November-December, p. 77—90.
30. Porter, M. E. 2003,...
Factors and features of innovative development of the Republic of Crimea
... Change. 2009. Vol. 19, № 1. Р. 205—238.
21. Dalum, B., Pedersen, R., Villumsen, G. Technological Life Cycles: A Regional Cluster Facing Disruption // European Urban and Regional Studies. 2005. Vol. 12, iss. 3. Р. 229—246.
22. Porter M. E. U. S.... ... competitiveness. Washington, 2001. P. 35—86.
23. Schumpeter, J. A. Business Cycles: A Theoretical, Historical, and Statistical Analysis of the Capitalist Process. N. Y. ; Toronto ; L., 1939.
24. Информатизация регионов. Рынок ...
Ontological taxonomy as a means to inventory the elements of the semantic metalanguage of cognitive analysis (based on E. V. Rakhilina’s monograph Cognitive Analysis of Object Names (Semantics and Collocations))
... semantic metalanguage to explain the meanings of linguistic units and speech sections in E. V. Rakhilina’s monograph Cognitive Analysis of Object Names (Semantics and Collocations) (Rakhilina 2010). I focus on the units of the semantic metalanguage, i. ... ... semantic reflection of the author of semantic descriptions. The inventory of the semantic elements follows the alphabetical clustering principle. The ‘ontological taxonomy’ covers clusters, at the apex of which are the denominations of fragments ...
The synergy effect of economic metaphor in the interdiscursive space
... production in the interdiscursive space. A study into the intertextual metaphor helps to describe the process of sense saturation and compaction of a text through creating new sources of entropy and successive clarification of semantic ambiguity. The analysis brings to light the interaction of various vehicles of sense which cannot be deduced from systemic semantics and belong to the sphere of discursive semantics. The intricate cluster chain contains units that not only actualize the shared implicit ethno-cultural senses, but also create unpredictable trajectories of semantic development.
1. Алефиренко Н. Ф. Понятие синергетического пространства ...
Theoretical analysis of fuzzy logic and Q. E. method in economics
... Winkler R. Fuzzy clustering: More than just fuzzification // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 281. P. 272—279. doi:
13. Nasibov E., Atilgan C., Berberler M. E., Nasiboglu R. Fuzzy joint points based clustering algorithms for large data sets // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 270. P. 111—126. doi:
14. Pedrycz W. From fuzzy data analysis and fuzzy regression to granular fuzzy data analysis // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 274. P. 12—17. doi:
15. Ross T. J. Fuzzy Logic With Engineering Applications. Chichester, 2017.
16. Stanford ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... following parameters: the area of cultivated agricultural land and the rate of change, the grain yield and its dynamics. Database analysis from 1848—52 until 2015—18 allowed to identify the stages of the agricultural land management dynamics. The stages ... ...
13. Balland P.-A., Belso-Martínez J. A., Morrison A. The Dynamics of Technical and Business Knowledge Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, Status, or Proximity? // Economic Geography. 2015. № 92 (1). P. 35—60. doi: 10.1080/00130095. 2015....
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Clusters of High Technology SMEs in Europe // Regional Studies. 1998. № 33(4). P. 295—303.
60. Locke R. Remaking the Italian Economy. Ithaca, 1995. P. 232.
61. Maillat D. From the industrial district to the innovative millieu: conctribution to an analysis of territorialised productive organisations // Geographische Zeitschrift. 1998. № 86(1). P. 1—15.
62. Malmberg A., Sölvell Ö., Zander I. Spatial Clustering, local accumulation of knowledge and firm competitiveness // Geografiska Annaler. 1996. № 78(2). P. 85—97.
63. Markusen A. Sticky places in slippery space: A typology of industrial districts // Economic Geography. 1996. № 72(3). P. 293—313....
Market forms of industrial production organisation as “growth poles” of the economy
... A. P., Smirnyagin L. V. A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environments // Spatial Analysis, Industry and the Industrial Environment. Progress in Research and Applications. Vol. 1: Industrial systems / ed. by ... ... Concept of Growth Poles in Economic Policy for De-velopment: Selected Reading / ed. by T. Livingstone. L., 1971.
14. Porter M. E. Clusters and the New Economics of Competition // Harvard Business Review. 1998. November-December. P. 77—90.
15. Porter M. ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... economic development. The author assesses the innovation environment in the Kaliningrad region and performs a retrospective analysis of its transformation. Special attention is paid to the institutional aspects of the problem. The author explores constraints ... ... Development // Environment and Planning D: Society and Space. 1993. № 11. P. 543—564.
24. Debresson Ch. Breeding innovation clusters: A source of dynamic development // World Development. 1989. № 17(1). P. 1—16.
25. Effective Regional Innovation ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... Helsinki — Saint Petersburg — Tallinn and Tricity (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot) — Kaliningrad — Klaipeda transborder innovative clusters. The city of Saint Petersburg and the adjacent Leningrad region, as well as the Kaliningrad region can become innovative ... ... sotrudnichestvo v Baltijskom regione: naukometricheskij analiz [International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis] Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 82—96. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-7.
11. Leitsin, V. N., Dmitriyeva, M. A. 2011, O perspektivah ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... oblasti [Open innovation platform — a tool for cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the border area], available at: http://www. finrusinno. ru/kuvat/Tmoipa/lpr%20inno%20esite_rus_esite_web.pdf (accessed 10 September 2012).
6. Final cluster analysis. Identification of cross-border economic clusters in transborder region of St. petersburg, Leningrad region and Ida-Virumaa, 2008, Narva Business Advisory Services Foundation, St. Petersburg Information and Analytical Center, Synergy International ...
Geo-demographic typology of municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
... research in Russia, the US and Europe. It was concluded that despite the differences in purpose and nature of this kind of research, the geo-demographic classification remains the primary methodology in the analysis of geodemographic situation. The cluster analysis is applied to study territorial differentiation of geo-demographic development of the Kaliningrad region.
1. Sleight P. Targeting customers: How to use geodemographic and lifestyle data in your business. Henley-on-Thames, 2004.
2. Booth C....
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... of contemporary geoeconomic trends. The author examines the conditions and prospects for the formation of marine cross-border clusters in the key segments of Russia’s coastal zone.
1. Mechnikov, L. I. 1898, Tsivilizatsiya i velikie istoricheskie reki ... ... Primorskie khozyaystvennye kompleksy: ponyatiyno-kontseptual'nyy analiz [Maritimes economic systems: concepts and conceptual analysis]. In: Primorskie regiony: geograficheskie i sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie problem, Vladivostok, p. 42—50.
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
The authors propose an empirical analysis of the current situation in monotowns. The study questions the perceived seriousness of the ‘monotown problem’ as well as the actual challenges it presents. The authors use a cluster analysis to divide monotowns into groups for further structural comparison. The structural differences in the available databases limit the possibilities of empirical analysis. Hence, alternative approaches are required. The authors consider possible ...
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
... features of the method implementation Persistent Scatterers Interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster are considered. The process and results of interferometric processing of multi-time measurements made by radar ALOS/PALSAR ... ... Lin H., Li Z. et al. Interaction between permafrost and infrastructure along the Qinghai—Tibet Railway detected via jointly analysis of C- and L-band small baseline SAR interferometry // Remote Sensing of Environment. 2012. Vol. 123. P. 532—540.
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... international trade provided by business information centres abroad. The authors employ the methods of expert opinion and statistical analysis as well as the authors’ own data to consider the problems of international trade development in Saint Petersburg and ... ... crisis improving the image of cities, countries and tourism destinations, Oxford, 231 p.
3. Bergman, E. M., Feser, E. J. 1999, Cluster Morphology of Regions: Analytic Options. In: Bergman, E. M., Feser, E. J. Industrial and Regional Clusters: Concepts and ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... geoeconomic approach developed by the authors. The article also addresses recent findings in regional economy and spatial studies. It is aimed at the development of the geoeconomic paradigm in the framework of social geography and that of spatial science. An analysis of the geoeconomic position and the developing spatial relations can be of interest for researchers of geographic clusters, agglomerations, and such cross-border forms of cooperation, as growth triangles, for example.
1. Artobolevsky, S. S., Baklanov, P. Y. Treyvish, A. I. 2009, Prostranstvo i razvitie Rossii: polimasshtabnyj analiz [Space and Development in Russia: ...
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... Baltic Federal University, no. 9, p. 153—159. (In Russ)
7. Kropinova, Е.G, Mitrofanov, А. V. 2011, The regional tourist cluster as tourism and recreation system at the regional level, Regional'nye issledovaniya [Regional Studies], no. 1, p. 40—46.... ....ro/articles/2011-2/2011-2-6.pdf
14. De Sousa, L. 2013, Understanding european Cross-border Cooperation: A Framework for Analysis, Journal of European Integration, Vol. 35, no. 6, p. 669—687. DOI: 10.1080/07036337.2012.711827
15. Demek, J. 1974,...
The mismatch characteristics of the capital equipment of a production complex
... образовании : сб. науч. тр. Кемерово, 2000. С. 18—24.
Veryovkin S., Okolot D, Demin S.
production complex, coordination of production, organizational and technological management system, process chain, equipment mismatch, cluster analysis, technological operation
Bipolar resistive switching in memristive thin films based on Si-Ag
... grown by Ion-Plasma Deposition method. There were developed and optimized method of structure formation, which consist of silver clusters in silicon medium. Current-voltage curves were observed on prepared structures and demonstrate resistive switching behavior.... ... and coatings // Materials Science Forum. 2011. Vol. 674. Р. 195.
8. Gwyddion — Free SPM (AFM, SNOM/NSOM, STM, MFM) data analysis software. URL: gwyddion.net (дата обращения: 07.02.2014).
Shevyrtalov S., Koiva D., Goikhman A.
Kant and the Problem of Revolution. A Report of the International Conference (Kaliningrad, 9—10 November 2017)
... and Western philosophy at the IKBFU’s Institute for the Humanities. The reports presented at the conference focused on the analysis of the phenomenon of revolution from Kant to the present day as well as the conceptions of revolution that appeared around ... ... report summarises all the presentations and discussions that took place at the conference in accordance with the thematic clusters. The conference confirmed that Kant’s ideas on the state and the revolution are still relevant today.
A scenario approach to the strategic development of the fishing industry in the Kaliningrad region
... industry is carried out and the problems of regional industry development are identified and systematised. Based on a strategic analysis of the regional fishing industry, different development scenarios are formulated and possible strategic decisions considered.... ... TAIDO methodology, problems of regional fishing industry, development scenarios, key variables, business lifecycle, fishing cluster, vertically integrated holding
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... Krasnodar in the Azov-Black Sea region. Methodologically, this study carries out a comparative assessment of heterogeneity of innovative development at municipal and interregional levels, using four groups of indicators: human capital, economic growth and clustering, innovation and digitalisation, and quality and standards of living. All these components are vital for regional innovative development. A statistical assessment is supplemented by a qualitative analysis of spatial patterns of innovation capital accumulation; the agglomeration factor is taken into account. It is shown that northern and southern coastal regions perform very differently on innovative development, the latter doing better than the ...
Spatial development of network entrepreneurial structures of the service industry: a methodology for selecting towns for opening new outlets
... управления. 2007. № 2. URL: http://www.nsaem.ru/Science/Publications /Science_notes/Archive/2007/2/371.pdf (дата обращения: 12.05.2009).
network entrepreneurial structure, spatial allocation, typology of towns, cluster analysis, fuzzy set theory, key success factor, integrated assessment.
Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities for development
In this paper, we look at the interregional cooperation in adjacent areas. Specifically, we focus our attention on the cluster of regions formed by the city of St. Petersburg, the Leningrad region and the Republic of Karelia. All three areas face ... ... regional decisionmakers. One of such solutions, for example, could require pooling of competitive advantages of these areas. The analysis of strategic documents of regional development, however, shows that the issue of interregional cooperation has not been ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... rest with information and communications technologies and biotechnologies, which are expected to become the centre of major clusters of small and medium enterprises.
1. Daly, M. 2012, SMEs in HORIZON 2020 and support under WP2013. In: Unit "Communication" ... ....com/news/articles/31877/ (accessed 25 September 2012).
6. The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region. Background and Analysis, 2010, Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Union. doi: 10.2776/18241.
7. Schwab, K. and all ...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
1. Bannikov, A. Yu. 2015, Klastery kak novaja forma territorial’noj organizatsii khimicheskoj promyshlennosti Germanii [Clusters as a new form of territorial organization of the German chemical industry], PhD thesis, Moscow.
2. Vitkovskij, O. V. ... ... Samusenko, D. N. 2014, Geograficheskij analiz protsessov prjamogo investirovanija v sovremennom mirovom khozjajstve [Geographical analysis of FDI processes in modern world economy], Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta, Ser. 5. Geograpfija, no. 1, p. 42—48.
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
10. Castells, M. 1997, The power of identity: the information age: economy, society and culture, Vol. 2, 2nd ed, Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
11. Diamond, J. 2005, Guns, germs, and steel. The Fates of Human Societies, N. Y.
12. The role of Maritime clusters to enhance the strength and development in European maritime sectors, European Commission, available at: http://ec. europa.eu/maritimeaffairs/clusters_en. html (accessed 01 March 2011).
13. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2010, Background and analysis, May 2010.
14. Eurostat, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu (accessed 04 October 2010).
15. Statistical Offices of the Länder, Federal Statistical office of Germany, available at: http://www.statistik-portal.de/Statistik-Portal/en/en_jb01_jahrtab2....
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... district) and EU states of the Baltic region. The experimental check suggests that the methodology be further improved for future clustering of Russian and EU regions according to the level of their innovative development.
1. Avdulov, A. N., Kulkin, А. ... ... nauchno-tehnicheskogo potenciala. Metody sravnitel'nogo analiza [Indicators of scientific and technological capacity. Methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://sci. informika.ru/text/magaz/ newpaper/messedu/cour0112/270.htm (accessed 13 February 2012).
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Kaliningrad region and the Baltic Sea region countries. Special attention is paid to the opportunities for the creation of innovative clusters in the Baltic region states.
1. Amosenok, Je. P., Bazhanov, V. A. 2006, Integral'naja ocenka innovacionnogo potenciala ... ... oblasti, 60 p.
12. Shtercer, T. A. 2005, Jempiricheskij analiz faktorov innovacionnoj aktivnosti v subektah RF [An empirical analysis of the factors of innovation activity in the RF], Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, Ser. Social'noekonomicheskie ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
Conducting a multi-aspect comparative analysis of curricula of bachelor’s degree programmes in oceanology offered at universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda and Kaliningrad,... ... certain similarities in all indicators in terms of workload, the number of disciplines (50, 56 and 45) and academic practices. The clustering of competence modules and disciplines at each university within generalised academic areas — physics and mathematics,...
Simulation of ion distribution near charged satellite by molecular dynamics simulation method. 2D approximation
... around Interball-2 // Ann. Geophys. 1998. Vol. 16. P. 1086—1096.
5. Bouhram M., Dubouloz N., Hamelin M. et al. Plasma sheath analysis and current calculations from the potential distribution around Interball Auroral probe // 2001:
A spacecraft charging ... ... condensed phases of silicon // Phys. Rev. Bd. 1985. Vol. 31, N. 8. P. 5262—5271.
18. Ihara S., Itoh S., Kitakami J. Mechanisms of cluster implantation silicon: A molecular dynamic study // Phys. Rev. B. 1998. Vol. 58, N. 16. P. 10736—10744.
19. Cheng H....
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... major aspects and mechanisms. On the basis of statistical data and with the help of correlation analysis, the author identifies the key factors affecting a country’s approach to the integration of immigrants. These factors were used in conducting a cluster analysis, which made it possible to identify four groups of countries. The study showed that, despite the large-scale and positive EU policy, due to differences in the socioeconomic and demographic development European states adopt different approaches ...
The Kaliningrad Region as a coastal border region of Russia
... similarities and differences of the region from other bordering coastal regions of Russia through the economic and statistical analysis of indicators of population dynamics. The benefits of the coastal and borderline positions are not fully exploited by ... ... V. et al. Typology of coastal zones in the European Part of Russia: Modern Particularities within the Trend of Cross-Border Clustering // Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2017. Vol. 12, Iss. 5 (51). P. 1451—1460.
Fedorov G. M.
the Kaliningrad ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... each of the three levels, as well as descripes the spatial differentiation of innovative activity within the Baltic region. The analysis is done on the basis of national and international research, as well as statistical data on the intensity of research ... ... Sinergija prostranstva: regional'nye innovacionnye sistemy, klastery i peretoki znanija [Space synergy: regional innovative systems, clusters and knowledge overflows], Moscow — Smolensk, Oykumena.
8. Presidency Conclusions, Lisbon European Council, 23—24 ...
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... constituent entities; the need for a differentiated approach to geodemographic management in regions of different types. The cluster approach is used to identify types of Russian regions on the basis of both natural and migration-related change. The author ... ... B., Igonin, A. I. et al. 2011, Geograficheskij analiz demograficheskih izmenenij v Rossii za poslednie 150 let [Geographical analysis of the demographic changes in Russia over the past 150 years], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Marketing. 1994. Vol. 58, № 4. P. 1—15.
3. Bek N. N., Bek M. A., Sheresheva M. Y., Johnston W. Perspectives of SME innovation clusters development in Russia // Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.2013. Vol. 28, № 3. P. 240—259.
4. Benson ... ... //International Review of Administrative Sciences. 2005. Vol. 71, № 2. P. 217—228.
8. Brugha R., Varvasovszky Z. Stakeholder analysis: a review // Health Policy and Planning. 2000. Vol. 15, № 3. P. 239—246.
9. Castells M. The information age: Economy,...
Network Transformations in Economy
... competition and network effects // Journal of Economic Perspectives. 1994. № 8. P. 93—115.
37. Knoke D., Kuklinski J. H. Network Analysis, Sage Publications, London,1982.
38. Koestler A. The Ghost in the Machine. London : Arkana, 1967.
39. Miles R. E.... ... The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective. New York : Harper and Row, 1978.
48. Porter M. E. Clusters and the new economics of competitiveness // Harvard Business Review. 1998. December. P. 77—90.
49. Porter M. E. Competitive ...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... free trade zones, a case study, Ocean & Coastal Management, no. 54, p.129—136.
4.Small, C., Nicholls, R. J. 2003, A global analysis of human settlement in coastal zones, Journal of Coastal Research, Vol. 19, no. 3, June 2003, p. 584—599.
5. Strategija ... ... 2013, Formirovanie portovo-promyshlennyh klasterov na territorii primorskih provincij KNR [Formation of the port and industrial cluster in
the coastal provinces of China], Regional'nye issledovanija [Regional studies], no. 2 (40), p. 50—76.
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... theory of the development of modern societies], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
18. Mikhailov, A. S. 2014, Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 1, p. 113—123. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-1-10.
19. The national economy ... ... 393—404.
38. Kasanko, M., Barredo, J. I., Lavalle, C. et al. 2006, Are European Cities Becoming Dispersed? A Comparative Analysis of Fifteen European Urban Areas, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 77, no. 1—2, p. 111—130.
39. Kildow, J. T., McIlgorm,...
Influence of hematopoietic growth factors on the activation status and functional activity of human T-lymphocytes
... culture in response to IL-1 and IL-3 // J. Immunol. 1989. Vol. 142. P. 2332—2337.
22. Jelkmann W. Molecular Biology of Erythropoietin // Internal Medicine. 2004. Vol. 43. N 8 (August). P. 649—659.
23. Kovanen P. E., Young L., Al-Shami A. et al. Global analysis of IL-2 target genes: identification of chromosomal clusters of expressed genes // Int. Immunol. 2005. Vol. 17, № 8. Р. 1009—1021.
24. Lifshitz L., Prutchi-Sagiv S., Avneon M. et al. Non-erythroid activities of erythropoietin: Functional effects on murine dendritic cells // Mol Immunol. 2009. Vol....