Dependence of the equilibrium state from initial data in numerical global ocean climate model
... состояния поверхностных вод с временным масштабом ледникового периода // Оптика атмосферы и океана. 2011. Т. 24, № 8.С. 722—725.
numerical model, climate of the ocean, the established state, convection parameterization.
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... Atlanticheskogo okeana [Complex studying of the basin of the Atlantic Ocean], Kaliningrad, p. 59—63. (In Russ.)
21. Chernyshkov, P. P., Amirov, F. O., Churin, D. A., Sklyarov, M. B., Borodin, E. V. 2012, Researches of biological resources of the World Ocean in the conditions of climatic changes on the basis of modern information technologies, Geografiya XXI veka [Geography of the 21st century], Kaliningrad, p. 62—73. (In Russ.)
22. Shidlovskaya, Yu. А. 2015, Evolution of functional zoning of national park Curonian Spit], ...
Spatial distribution of mesoscale eddies in the Southern Ocean as an indicator of climate change and biological productivity of the ocean water
Using satellite altimetry data, the author describes the spatial distribution and kinematic parameters of mesoscale eddies in the Southern Ocean, its seafloor topography and the main fronts positions. The kinematic parameters of ocean eddies are divided into two groups based on the geographic determinism of their distribution. The described spatial and temporal variability of these parameters ...
The role of endogenous factor in increase of ocean level for the last 140 years
The article examines the structure and dynamics of the World Ocean level during the past 140 years. The role of endogenous factor
in constant increase of water supply and subsequent rise ... ... coincide with changes in surface layer temperatures in middle latitudes, which could be regarded as a precursor of anomalous climatic conditions in the Northern hemisphere.
Shepherd A., Wingham D.
Recent Sea-Level Contributions of the Antarctic ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
Earliest studies into the influence of the sea on the economy and settlement structure date back to the mid-19th century.... ... primorskikh territorii Mirovogo okeana [Complexregion of coastal territories of the World Ocean], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
8. Cargo turnover of Russia's seaports for January-December... .... J., Wong, P. P., Burkett, V. R. et al. 2007, Coastal systems and low-lying areas. Climate Change 2007: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Portnews...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
The Baltic Sea region is one of the most developed and well-formed regions of international cooperation. It is a ... ..., and Ukraine.
1. Atlas okeanov: Atlanticheskii i Indiiskii okeany [Atlas of the Oceans: The Atlantic and Indian Oceans], 1977, Moscow, 333 p. (In Russ.)
2. Bezrukov... ... Sea, 1991—1995, Baltic Sea Environment Proceedings, no. 69, p. 8.
36. HELCOM. 2007. Climate Change in the Baltic Sea Area. HELCOM Thematic Assessment in 2007, Baltic Sea...
Study of the main features of sedimentation in the Labrador Sea during the Late Quaternary
... время // Океанология. 2017. Т. 57, № 3. С. 491—502.
2. Bouma A. H. Sedimentology of some Flysch Deposits: A Graphic Approach to Facies Interpretation. Amsterdam, 1962.
3. Broecker W. S. Massive iceberg discharges as triggers for global climate change // Nature. 1994. Vol. 372. P. 421—424.
4. Heinrich H. Origin and consequences of cyclic ice rafting in the Northeast Atlantic Ocean during the past 130,000 years // Quaternary Research. 1988. Vol. 29 (2). P. 142—152.
5. Hesse R., Chough S. K., Rakofsky A. The North Atlantic Mid-Ocean Channel of the Labrador Sea. V. Sedimentology of a giant deep-sea channel // Canadian Journal ...
Paleoecological conditions of the Gdansk basin in Holocene in the complex analysis of short sediment cores
The article is aimed at reconstructing the paleoecological conditions in the Gdansk Basin of the Baltic Sea in the Late Holocene. The hydrological and hydrochemical conditions ... ... strongly influenced by water exchange with the North Sea, which in connected to the World Ocean. Information on environmental conditions in the past is necessary to understand... ... Period itself, the Dark Ages and during the Medieval Climate Optimum. Periods of climate warming, characterized by an increase in surface water productivity and bottom...
On Integration of Alternative Approaches to the Understanding of the El Niño — La Niña Phenomenon
The article attempts to 'bring together' different approaches to the nature of the El Niño — La Niña phenomenon on the basis of a multicomponent qualitative ... ... of meteorological and oceanological conditions forecast in the South Eastern Pacific Ocean. The author emphasises the general impact of these conditions on the biological... ... Niño — La Niña phenomenon represents the most important element of the present-day climate variability.
Long-term forecast of water surface temperature in the southeastern part of the Pacific Ocean
The article examines the results of use of the physical-statistical method for the forecast of seasonal trend of the sea surface temperature (SST) with the lead ... .... 77.
An Improved In Situ and Satellite SST Analysis for Climate //
Gordeeva S. M., Malinin V. N., Chernishkov P. P.
seasonal changes of temperature,...