Non-financial mechanisms for attracting and retaining customers in the banking sector
The paper considers the main mechanisms of non-financial attraction and customer retention in the banking sector. The following factors are analyzed: convenience of the bank application; speed and quality of solving customer problems; technological aspects of the bank; special client programs and privileges; the availability of banking tools. Formulated ...
The methodological aspects and approaches to the implementation of automated management of banking resources under risk
This article presents the results of developing a universal basic algorithm and choosing a methodology for creating a software system of the automated management of bank resources for crediting using the optimum strategy for risk management.
1. Алиханов Д. В., Арунянц Г. Г. Оптимизация распределения ресурсов коммерческого банка с учетом ...
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
The Declaration of the Heads of State and Government of June 29, 2012 was the birth of the European Banking Union. It demonstrated considerable and, in some ways, unprecedented support by the member states of the European Union to each other. This move was highly questioned by the public. In addition to eloquent statements about the need to break the ...
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
This study aims to explore the relationship between credit institutions and the Bank of Russia in implementing the national monetary policy. Another aim is to identify the goals and objectives of the national monetary policy, as well as the means and ways to attain them. The methodology relies on both general scientific principles ...
The practical problems of bank card usage
This article examines the practical aspects of the use of bank cards in civil circulation. The author analyses the existing legal framework and practice of the courts and puts forward proposals concerning the improvement of legislation regulating the bank card payments.
Using Python Libraries for Analysis of the Customer Churn Rate of a Bank
At the present time, competition for customers among banks is escalating. The indicator of customer churn is very important for the analysis and planning bank work. Five algorithms for calculating the outflow of bank customers are used in this article. Program codes are written in Python.
1. Что ...
Analysis of the Possibilities of Introducing Blockchain Technology in the Banking Sector
The paper analyzes the main options for introducing blockchain technology in the banking sector. The foundations of the technology itself, its advantages and limitations are considered. The option of introducing technology in the form of a combination of internal and external blockchains with the involvement of the resources of ...
From the History of the Kokand branch of the Volga-Kama Commercial Bank
In this article, I address the functions and the framework for the operations of the Kokand branch of the Volga-Kama Commercial Bank. Soviet historiography considered banks as a tool of ‘colonialism’ – both Western and Russian. Using archival data, I prove that the financial institutions of the Russian Empire took into account local circumstances and encouraged exportoriented ...
Bank Card Operations
The article considers civil problems of payment by bank cards and analyses the existing legal base. The author suggests methods of improving the legislation regulating payments by bank cards.
об эмиссии банковских карт и об операциях, совершаемых ...
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
Inward foreign investment stock has grown remarkably in Belarus. It increased tenfold since 2000 to reach over $14 billion by the end of 2012. According to the Central Bank of Belarus, Finnish firms have invested nearly $100 million in Belarus making Finland the sixteenth most active foreign investor in the country. Approximately 7,000 companies with foreign capital were registered in Belarus by the beginning of 2013....
Entrepreneur’s trust in banks in terms of behavioural economics
This article considers the issues of trust in banks in terms of the rationality of clients’ behavior and behavioural economy. The author’s empirical study of 370 owners of small and microfirms located in the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship suggests that approximately 69 % of the respondents prefer ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... human resource management (HRM) and internal public relations make it a major management problem. The importance of this study lies in the fact that incentives affect all stages of HRM. This work reports the results of an empirical survey of Polish bank employees, which was aimed to establish to what degree incentive systems met employees’ expectations, and to analyse the impact of such incentives on employee satisfaction. The authors advance the thesis that male bank employees are more satisfied ...
Rights and obligations of the parties under a special bank account contract: Relevant issues
... Федерации об административных правонарушениях от 30.12.2001 № 195-ФЗ (ред. от 31.12.2014) // Собрание законодательства РФ. 2002. № 1, ч. 1. Ст. 1.
Erokhina M., Belaya O.
bank account regime; special bank accounts; debtor’s account in bankruptcy; direct debiting from bank account
Customer lending in Russia: Legal regulation and insurance
This article deals with the legal regulation, development, and mechanism of consumer loan insurance in Russia. The author presents statistical data of the Central Bank of Russia and identifies the current "bottlenecks" of the banking services market
1. Банковское кредитование : учебник / под ред. А. М. Тавасиева. М., 2012.
2. Банковское дело ...
Cessation of right of claim under a credit agreement: the problems of enforcement
... agreement and the cases of cession restriction established by law. The author analyses the judicial practice of commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction. It is stressed that the current legislation does not contain provisions that forbid a bank to cede rights under a credit agreement. The conclusion is made that the law provides an opportunity for alienating the bank’s rights (claims) in respect of borrowers (natural persons). The author considers the position of public authorities on ...
The preservation of rare plant species in and in vitro genetic collection
Alongside the traditional ex situ plant conservation methods, the creation of gene banks in vitro is increasing in importance. The research and methodological framework for the creation and conservation of rare and valuable plant seed and meristem gene banks is being developed. In the creation of gene banks, special attention is paid ...
....-правовой системы «КонсультантПлюс».
6. Информация с сайта Сбербанка РФ. URL:
(дата обращения: 16.06.2016).
Erokhina M., Primak T., Shpak Yu.
bank account, bank deposit, joint accounts, account rules, terms and conditions of bank contracts
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... accounted for by the operations of Russian corporations in their home market. It is concluded that although Western sanctions target a relatively small number of Russian citizens and companies, they nevertheless affect some of Russia’s key people, largest banks, and hydrocarbon producers. Therefore, their direct impact could be substantial. Alongside the direct impact, one should consider their indirect impact, such as the tumbling rouble exchange rate and Russian banks’ increasing interest rates, which ...
Non-stationary polar wind in presence of magnetosphere convection
... for modeling of field-aligned motions and temperature of polar ionosphere ions taking into account magnetosphere convection. It was shown tube geometry changing have a great influence on basic parameters of polar magnetosphere thermal plasma.
Banks P. M., Holzer
The polar wind // J. Geophys. Res. 1968. Vol. 73, №
21. P. 6846—6854.
Banks P. M., Holzer
Features of plasma transport in the upper atmosphere // J. Geophys. Res. 1969. Vol. 74, №
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
... available at: https://www.swedbank.com/idc/financialreports/AnnualReview2008/en/adresser/adresser. html (accessed 05.03.2015).
7. Nordea, available at: http://www.nordea.com/About+Nordea/Nordea+ overview/History/51412.html (accessed 04.03.2015).
8. SMP Bank, available at: http://smpbank. bank. ru/ (accessed 03.03.2015).
9. Volkov, A. M. 2014, Transformacija shvedskoj modeli [Transforming the Swedish model], Mezhdunarodnaja jekonomika [International Economics], no. 7, p. 39—48.
10. Kulik, S. 2013,...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... the region substantiate this conclusion.
1. Database of Indicators, 2013, Statistics Lithuania, available at: http://db1.stat.gov.lt/statbank/SelectTable/omrade0.asp?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF (accessed 16 August 2013).
2. Local Data Bank, 2013, Central Statistical Office of Poland, available at: http://www.stat.gov.pl/bdlen/app/dane_podgrup.hier?p_id=945797&p_token=-1666235519 (accessed 16 August 2013).
3. Official exchange rate (LCU per US$, period average), 2013, World Bank Database,...
Termination of a credit agreement
This paper analyses the grounds for terminating a credit agreement at the initiative of either the bank, or the borrower. The author analyses relevant law cases. This article is intended for practicing specialists — attorneys and bank lawyers.
1. Брагинский М. И., Витрянский В. В. Договорное право. М., 2011....
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... stocks, OECD Factbook 2010: Economic Environmental and Social Statistics, available at:
. (accessed 13.02.2017).
3. Foreign Currency Market, Central Bank of Russia, available at:
4. Foreign direct investment, UNCTADstat, available at:
5. Average annual ...
Договоры на обслуживание пластиковых карт: новое в законодательстве (О проекте ФЗ «О внесении изменений в части первую, вторую, третью и четвертую ГК РФ, а также в отдельные законодательные акты РФ»)
... Российской Федерации, а также в отдельные законодательные акты Российской Федерации».
This article considers the existing procedure of legal regulation of contracts for the issues/usage of bank cards, including the liabilities of banks relating to such contracts. The author focuses on the position of legislator in the context of the discussion of the draft law On Amending Parts One, Two, Three, and Four of the Civil Code of the Russian ...
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
...,en_2649_33703_39493962_1_1_1_1,00.html (accessed 10 July 2012).
15. Porter, M. E. and Stern, S. 2001, Innovation: Location Matters,MIT Sloan Management Review, Summer 2001, p. 28—36, available at: http://www.ibr.hi.is/sites/files/ibr/out.pdf (accessed 9 July 2012).
16. World Bank 2011, Key Variables, available at: http://go.worldbank.org/9PM78XYUU0 (accessed 10 July 2012).
17. World Bank 2012, KEI and KI Indexes, available at: http://info.worldbank.org/etools/kam2/KAM_page5.asp (accessed 9 July 2012).
18. World Intellectual ...
The competitiveness of the Irkutsk region in the world tourism market
... области // Известия ИГЭА. 2011. № 3. С. 48—53.
22. Tourism — an economic and social phenomenon // World Tourism Organization. URL:
(дата обращения: 08.03.2016).
23. World Bank Open Data // The World Bank. URL:
. GDP. MKTP. PP. CD (дата обращения: 14.09.2015).
Solodkov M., Borisova A.
international tourism, inbound tourism, competitiveness in tourism, regional features ...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... direct investment (FDI) studies to stress the importance of analysing individual transnational corporations. Special attention is paid to FDI statistics, including international statistics provided by IMF, OECD, and UNCTAD, the official data of central banks on FDI destinations, and information on companies’ assets by geographical segments. The article emphasises limitations of classical localisation concepts (e. g. A. Lösch’s theory) and key concepts of transnationalisation (e. g. J. H. Dunning’s ...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... Federation of 13.07.2007 No 872 "On the suspension of the Russian Federation participation in the Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe and in related International Treaties”], 2007, Kremlin.ru, available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/25785 (accessed 21.01.2016).
3. Koncepcija vneshnej politiki Rossijskoj Federacii, 2013. Utverzhdena Pre-zidentom Rossijskoj Federacii V. V.Putinym 12 fevralja [Concept of the Foreign Policy of the Russian Federation. Approved by President of ...
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... and World
Trade Organization (WTO), Geneva, WTO Publications, available at:
25. Global Value Chains in a Postcrisis World: A Development Perspective. World Bank. Washington, D. C. World Bank, 2014, available at:
26. Haidar, J. I. 2012, The impact of business regulatory reforms on economic growth, Journal of ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Trade Enhancement for the Services Sector (TESS) Project, available at:
8. Kuznetsov, Y. 2010, From Brain Drain to Brain Circulation? How Countries Can Draw on Their Talent Abroad, World Bank Institute, Presentation at the conference “Science against Poverty”, La Granja, Spain, available at:
9. Kuznetsov, Y. 2013, Main conceptual, empirical,...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... [Business News], available at: http://www.dv.ee/article/2014/6/16/6-prichin-pochemu-jekonomicheskij-spad-ne-zakonchitsja (accessed 16.06.2014).
18. Åslund, A., Dombrovskis, V. 2011, How Latvia Came Through the Financial Crisis, Peterson Institute.
19. Bank: jekonomika JeR v grjadushhem godu vyrastet na 1,8% [Bank: Economy of Estonia in the coming year will increase by 1.8%], 2014, Gazeta «Stolica» [Newspaper "Metropolis"], available at: http://stolitsa.ee/77375 (accessed 25.08.2014).
A method of an algorithm creation of cyclic reduction for solving of the system of equations with block-tridiagonal matrix
... Solving Block Tridiagonal Systems of Arbitrary Dimensions // SIAM J. Number. Anal. 1977. Vol. 14, № 4. P. 706-720.
3. Самарский А. А, Николаев Е. С. Методы решения сеточных уравнений. М., 1978.
4. Bank R. E., Rose D. J. Marching Algorithms For Elliptic Boundary Value Problems. The Constant Coefficient Case // SIAM J. Number. Anal. 1977. Vol. 14, № 5.
Sinyukhin A., Buzdin A
system of linear equations, block-tridiagonal matrix, method of cyclic ...
Tools for evaluating the competitiveness of innovative clusters
... whether further development and financing of cluster projects are required and whether the list of supported clusters should be extended or reduced.
This article analyses the case of the Silicon Saxony innovation cluster (Germany), using the World Bank’s methodology for cluster competitiveness evaluation. Each analysis tool is provided with concrete data obtained for Germany and the Silicon Saxony cluster over the past ten years. Competitive clusters considered in the analysis are Minalogic in ...
Empirical results on Russian companies' innovation activity
... priorities of the government’s policy for promoting innovation.
1. Bauman Innovejshn. [online] Available at: <http://info. worldbank.org/etools/docs / library/235397/ prazdnichnykh-ru. pdf> (Accessed 8 February 2011).
2. Vsemirnyj bank. [online] Available at: <http://www. worldbank. org> (Accessed 8 February 2011).
3. Institut statistiki JuNESKO. [online] Available at: <http://www. uis. unesco.org/ev. php?ID=2867_201&ID2=DO_TOPIC> (Accessed ...
Anthropological ideas of Immanuel Kant and the problem of interreligious conflicts in the modern society
Некоторые аспекты философско-методологических оснований исследования региональных межрелигиозных конфликтов.
Психоанализ и религия // Сумерки богов. М., 1989.
Lugovoy S. V.
Kant's philosophy of religion, philosophical anthropology, morality, religious conflicts.
The status of geomorphologic knowledge of the territory of the Kaliningrad region
This article examines the genesis of disputed geomorphologic zones. The authors propose identifying the Sambian end moraine site on the Sambian peninsula. It has been established that the right bank of the River Instruch is not an end moraine ridge, whereas the Neman – Sesupe interfluve is a relict alluvian plain. The genesis of the Polessk lowland and a number of geomorphological borders require further study.
1. Болдырев В. Л....
Modern marketing practices: a preliminary comparative analysis of studies in developed and developing countries
... № 2. P. 115—123.
7. Ferdous A. S., Hossain S. Profiling contemporary marketing practices in Bangladesh// Journal of Asia Business Studies. 2011. Vol. 5, № 2. P. 161—171.
8. Kallol D. Contemporary Marketing Practices (CMP) in Indian Retail Banking //Journal of Marketing & Communication. 2009. Vol. 5, iss. 1. P. 20—39.
9. Kotler P., Keller K. Marketing Management. 14th ed. International Edition. N.J., 2012.
10. Lado N., Duque L., Bassi D. Current Marketing Practices and Market Orientation ...
International cross-border migration in the South-East Baltic: factors, structure, consequences
... Demographic Yearbook of Poland, Warsaw, 2009 // Central Statistical Office.[online] Available at: <http://www.stat.gov.pl> (Accessed 26 Oktober 2010).
11. International and foreign migrations (NTS-5, data for years 1995—2009) //Regional data bank of Central Statistical Office. [online] Available at: <http://www.stat.gov.pl/bdren_n/app/strona.indeks> (Accessed 5 November 2010).
12. Lee, E. S. 1966. Demography, Vol. 3, № 1, pp. 47—57.
13. NoVicki, M. Fundowicz, J. (ed.). 2007. Pomorskie ...
Demographic Ranking of the Baltic Sea States
... prospects, the 1995 revision, available at: http://esa.un.org/wpp/1995 (accessed: 01.02.2014).
11. World population prospects, the 2010 revision, available at: http://esa.un.org/wpp/ 2010 (accessed: 01.02.2014).
12. Statistical resources of the World Bank, available at: http://data.worldbank.org/ (accessed: 01.02.2014).
Sluka N., Ivanov D.
demographic ranking, standardised coefficients, countries of the world, Baltic region.
Investment attractiveness of Russian enterprises from the perpsective of transnational corporations
... обращения: 07.12. 2011).
16. Stabe M., Bernard S., Feeney P. FT-Economist Business Barometer 2011. URL: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/41614d66-bd1e-11e0-9d5d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1iZoXdnif (дата обращения: 21.12.2011).
17. The World Bank. Doing Business ranking. 2011. URL: http://www.doingbusiness.org/rankings (дата обращения: 05.01.2012).
Shersheva M.Yu., Buzlukovsa Ye. V.
investment attractiveness, Russian market, multinational corporations
One Hundred Years Later: Visual Representations of Cultural Memory of the First World War in the Commemorative Practices in the UK
(дата обращения: 12.01.2016).
14. Соссюр Ф. де. Курс общей лингвистики / пер. А. М. Сухотина. М., 2004.
15. Фреге Г. Избранные работы. М., 1997.
16. Banks M. Visual Methods in Social Research. L., 2001.
17. Fox J. Poppy Politics: Remembrance of Things Present // Cultural Heritage Ethics: Between Theory and Practice / ed. C. Sandis. Cambridge, 2014. P. 21—30.
18. Hadley F., Pegler M. Posters of the ...
Fiscal policies stimulating private investment in the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region
... Гуманитарные и общественные науки. 2016. Вып. 2. С. 75—85.
16. Шарп У., Александер Г., Бейли Дж. Инвестиции / пер. с англ. М., 2001.
17. Equity Valuation: Models from Leading Investment Banks / ed. by J. Viebig, T. Poddig, A. Varmaz. West Sussex, 2008.
18. Holyst J. A., Urbanowicz K. Chaos Control in Economic Model by Time-delayed Feedback Method // Physica A. 2000. Vol. 287, № 3—4. Р. 587—598.
19. Lorenz H. W. Nonlinear Dynamical ...
Some trends and features of investment activity in the Kaliningrad region
... основной капитал в регионах России // Прикладная эконометрика. 2009. № 2 (4). С. 39—46.
21. Calderon C., Serven L. The effect of infrastructure development on growth and income distribution // World Bank Policy Research Working Paper Number 3400, September 2004. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.03.2016).
22. Структура инвестиций ...
Sustainable development of coastal territories as a basis for integrated management of coastal zones
....coastalguide.org/code/cc.pdf (дата обращения: 15.10.2013).
22. Guidelines for Integrated Coastal Zone Management / ed. by Jan C. Post, Carl G. Lundin. Environmentally Sustainable Development Studies and Monographs Series № 9. The World Bank. 1996.
23. Ortolano L. Environmental Planning and Decision Making. N. Y., 1984.
24. Pessoa R. M. C., Pereira L. C. C., Sousa R. C., Magalhães A., da Costa R. M. Recreational Carrying Capacity of an Amazon Macrotidal Beach During Vacation Periods// ...
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
... Primer. Durham, 2011.
18. RateStats.com. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.12.2018).
19. The Atlas of Economic Complexity. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.12.2018).
20. The World Bank. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.12.2018).
21. VI Международный форум Технопром. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.12.2018).
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... Commission of the European Economic Community, Case 25-62, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61962CJ0025 (accessed 22.09.2014).
12. Case T-496/10, 2013, Judgment of the General Court (Fourth Chamber) of 29 January 2013, Bank Mellat v Council of the European Union, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/SUM/?uri=CELEX:62010TJ0496&qid=1416228906371 (accessed 21.09.2014).
13. Case T-565/12, 2014, Judgment of the General Court (Seventh Chamber, extended ...
New classes of exact solutions and consistent models of cosmological evolution
... Measurements of W and L from 42 High-Redshift Supernovae // Astron. J. 1999. Vol. 517, iss. 2. P. 565—586.
10. Чернин А. Д. Космический вакуум // Успехи физических наук. 2001. Т. 171, № 11. С. 1154—1175.
11. Banks T. Cosmological Breaking of Supersymmetry? arXiv:hep-th/0007146.
12. Witten E. Quantum Gravity in De Sitter Space. arXiv:hep-th/0106109.
13. He X.-G. Accelerating Universe and Event Horizon. arXiv:astro-ph/0105005.
14. Gonzalez-Diaz P. F. Fundamental ...
The potential for expanding inter-cluster cooperation between the ship-building industries of Estonia, Finland, and North-West Russia
... Central Baltic region, SmartComp Research Report, no. 2.
2. Andrésen, A., Laaksonen, E., Mäkinen, H. 2012, The Finnish maritime cluster, Maritime cluster analysis on the Central Baltic region, SmartComp Research Report, no. 1, December 2012.
3. Bank of Finland 2012. Russia wants to quintuple its shipbuilding output by 2030, 2012, BOFIT Weekly, no. 46, November 16.
4. Bathelt, H., Malmberg, A., Maskell, P. 2004, Clusters and knowledge: local buzz, global pipelines and the process of knowledge ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... common spatial vision: Implications of the international and national policy context for Baltic Sea space and MSP, Geesthacht.
19. Zaucha, Ja., Matczak, M. 2011, BaltSeaPlan Report 10 — Developing a Pilot Maritime Spatial Plan for the Southern Middle Bank, Gdańsk.
20. Käppeler, B., Toben, S. 2012, Grazyna Chmura, Stanislaw Walkowicz, Nico Nolte, Petra Schmidt, Jochen Lamp, Cordula Göke5 and Christian Mohn BaltSea-Plan Report 9 — Developing a Pilot MSOP for the Pomeranian Bight and Arkona Basin,...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... Regional economy and management], available at:
http://science.kantiana.ru/ (accessed: 06.10.2014).
8. Jensen, J., Rezerford, Т., Tarr, D. 2007, Matricy social'nogo ucheta dlja regionov Rossii [Social Accounting Matrix for the Russian regions], World Bank, available at: http://econ.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/EXTDEC/ EXTRESEARCH (accessed 06.10.2014).
9. Martyakova, Ye. V., Lepa, V. V. 2005, Ispol'zovanie matricy social'nyh schetov dlja ocenki mul'tiplikativnyh jeffektov v jekonomike [Using a matrix ...