The Policy of Regional Convergence in Russia-Belarus integration: Prospects for Development
In a number of cases, integration of a large international region or an interstate union can only be promoted by political means. The policy of regional economic convergence prevails in many sectors. The single economic market and membership in economic and monetary unions give ... ... the principles that determine the participation of a country in international integration as well as prospects for the further development of the regional economic and political mechanisms, which are being formed
1. Belstat: Export and import with the ...
Change in the sub-regional asymmetry of the real and financial sectors of the Kaliningrad region economy in the context of economic sanctions
The article presents the results of a study of the asymmetry in the real and financial sectors at the sub-regional level. The authors use their own methodology ... ... this asymmetry in the Kaliningrad region. The article describes changes in the sub-regional asymmetry under the conditions of economic sanctions. The authors noted a decrease in its level in the real economy due to the development of import substitution in Kaliningrad municipalities specializing in agriculture.
1. The Journal of Economic Asymmetries // ELSEVIER. 2015. URL:
(дата обращения: ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
The subject of this study is the influence of area factors on the innovation activities of small enterprises. The main theoretical aspects of regional asymmetry of economic development are analyzed. The article presents the author’s method of assessing regional ... ... канд. экон. наук. Воронеж, 2004.
8. Behrens K. How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence // Regional Science...
On Economic Asymmetry in Russia
This article focuses on the issues of asymmetric regional development in Russia, which manifests itself in the considerable disparity between the productivity of regional economies. The ... ... per capita taxable capacity in the constituents of RF conducted in 2000 and 2007 revealed the disproportions of both objective economic parameters and redistribution relations in the framework of interbudget relations system. The analysis conducted allows ...
The asymmetry of small and medium business development at a regional level
... small and medium business is developing unevenly. The author's method can be used in studying other aspects of the asymmetry of economic development as well as in drawing up small and medium enterprise stimulations programs.
1. Бухарова Е. Б. Оценка ... ... Управление большими системами : сб. тр. 2011. № 32. С. 131—154.
4. Behrens K. How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35....
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
This article gives an overview of small power problem focusing on the behaviour of small power states within coalitions ... ... Alesina, A., Spolaore, F. 1997, On number and size of nations, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 112, no. 4, p. 1027—1056.
9. Alesina, A., Warsziarg, R. 1999, Is Europe... ... London & New York.
34. Elson, A. 1997, Baltic State Membership in the European Union: Developing a Common Asylum and Immigration Policy, Indiana Journal of Global Legal...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
What makes countries competitive? What economic policies effectively influence country competitiveness? The aim of this research paper is to analyse country competitiveness empirically, in order to explore the factors that make countries ... ... International Business Studies, Vol. 23, no. 3, p. 419—442.
8. Fedyunina A. A. 2016, Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 70—83. DOI: 10.5922/2074-9848-2016-3-6.