On the possibility to adopt the historical practice of applying technologies for land fertility increase in Eastern Prussia at agricultural enterprises of the Kaliningrad region
... agriculture], Moscow, 432 p.
7. The World of Organic Agriculture 2011, available at: http://www.organicworld.net/fileadmin/documents/yearbook/ 2011/world-of-organic-agriculture-2011-page-1—34.pdf (accessed 10 April 2012).
Levina Roza, Voloshenko Ksenya
agricultural enterprises, land use, land fertility, melioration system, organic agriculture
Rural areas of Eastern Germany: modern challenges
... those territories are facing today hatched already in the mid-1990s. In our study we address the problems and challenges that hinder sustainable development of East German rural areas. We analyse agricultural statistics and describe the structure of agricultural enterprises, land-use, and other critical dimensions of agriculture. We discuss pros and cons of modern rural areas spatial planning policy and take a critical look at the current status of rural areas. We also put forward a number of concrete proposals ...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... municipalities], 2013, available at: www.gks.ru (accessed 22.11.2013).
5. Bondarenko, P. V. 2010, Rossijskoe selo v zerkale sociologii [Russian village in the Mirror of Sociology], Jekonomika sel'skogo hozjajstva i pererabatyvajushhih predprijatij [Economics of agriculture and processing enterprises], no. 2, p.15—19, available at: www.vniiesh.ru/publications (accessed 09.12.2013).
6. Kovalev, S. A. 1974, Regional'nye razlichija v perspektivnom razvitii sel'skogo rasselenija [Regional differences in the future development of rural ...
Military sovkhozes of the Red Army in former East Prussia in 1945—1946
This paper focuses on the ensuring of food supply for the military personnel of the Red Army and the German population in the first post-war years. Emphasis is placed on the development of new agricultural structures - subsidiary farms, enterprises, and, later, military sovkhozes, which created the basis for the agricultural industry after the Soviet population of the Kaliningrad region.
1. Гордеев И. А. Военные совхозы и их роль в становлении ...
Processing fat-based sludge by vermicomposting
The work aims to study processing fat-based sludge generated as a waste from the food enterprise in the Kaliningrad region through vermicomposting to obtain environmentally friendly bio-fertilizer. The research focused ... ... requirements for biofertilizers. The authors conclude that the use of the organic fertilizer obtained is permissible for the agricultural industry.
Kozhikin M. S., Masiutin Ia. A.
fat-based sludge, vermicultivation, vermicomposting, bio-fertilizer,...
Industrial enterprises of the Kaliningrad region: R&D models under the conditions of perceived risks
Тhe paper is devoted to the modeling of R&D behavior patterns of industrial enterprises in the conditions of perceived risks. Unambiguously negative influence is caused by institutional risks only, while ... ... Vol. 24 (5). P. 709—713.
4. Shankar S. Firm Behaviour Under Uncertainty: A Simple Parametric Model // Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics. 2013. Vol. 57 (1). P. 141—151.
5. Финогенова Ю. Ю. Восприятие риска ...