The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
... naujos įžvalgos dėl jos ateities, XIII Kriminalistika ir teismo ekspertologija: mokslas, studijos, praktika. I dalis, Vilnius, p. 31—45.
Volchetskaya Т. S., Malevski H. М., Rener N. A.
amber industry, development strategy, amber trafficking, administrative responsibility, criminalist counteraction
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... Ryazantsev, N.S. 2020, Situation of labor migrants in the regions of the world: challenges of the COVID-19 pandemia and the response of governments, Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika i pravo [Scientific Review. Series 1. Economics and Law], no.... ... migrants in Russia during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic], survey results, Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, July, 2020, Moscow, available at:
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Inter-Organizational Network Studies — A Literature Review // Industry and Innovation. 2011. Vol. 18, № 6. P. 539—562.
6. Bhattacharya C., Korschun D., Sen S. Strengthening Stakeholder-Company Relationships through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives //Journal of Business Ethics. 2009. Vol. 85. P. 257—272.
7. Bovaird T. Public governance: balancing stakeholder power in a network society //International Review of Administrative Sciences. 2005. Vol. 71, № 2. P. 217—228.
8. Brugha R., Varvasovszky Z. Stakeholder analysis: a review // Health Policy and Planning. 2000. Vol. 15, № 3. P. 239—246.
9. Castells M. The information age: Economy, society and culture....
The morphological features of the renal corpuscles in laboratory mice during a soluble silicon compound experiment
... P. 68—77.
14. Guo J., Shi T., Cui X. et al. Effects of silica exposure on the cardiac and renal inflammatory and fibrotic response and the antagonistic role of interleukin-1 beta in C57BL/6 mice // Arch Toxicol. 2016. Vol. 90(2). P. 247—258.
15. ... ... 267—269.
21. Li L., Liu T., Fu C. et al. Biodistribution, excretion, and toxicity of mesoporous silica nanoparticles after oral administration depend on their shape // Nanomedicine. 2015. Vol. 11(8). P. 1915—1924.
22. Martin K. R. Silicon: the health benefits ...
Ober-hieromonks in the Russian Navy in the 18th century
This article uses archive documents to consider the management of Orthodox priests serving in the Russian Navy in the 18th century. The author describes the duties of the Holy Synod, bishops’ administrations, and the Admiralty and naval ship commanders. Special attention is paid to ober-hieromonks and commanding hieromonks of the Navy. The author studies their responsibilities in different locations and presents new biographical information.
1. Российский государственный исторический архив (РГИА). Ф. 815.
2. Описание архива Александро-Невской ...
The dynamic capabilities concept and the analysis of strategic potential of learning organisation
This article analyses the methodological framework of research on strategic potential of organizations in dynamic global environment. The author examines the factors responsible for sustainable competitive advantages of an organization and considers the role of intangible assets, predominantly, such unique assets as organizational and administrative skills, in the structure of potential. The article describes the features of formation of potential of learning organizations.
Баззел Р., Гейл Б., Салтан Р.
Доля рынка — ключ к прибыльности ...
The Swedish model of spatial planning: Functions, problems, and solutions
In this study clarification and definition are provided for the bodies responsible for making administrative decisions for territorial development. The regulatory framework of spatial planning is also embodied. The main instruments of spatial planning are shown as different types of plans: Regional plan, Municipal comprehensive plan, Detailed ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... characteristics of the planning object; principles of delineating the borders of territories and water areas; and the authorities responsible for regulation. The use of marine space, its parts, and sea (water) is covered by a number of laws of the Russian ... ... development and strategic planning; and possible distribution of authority between different governing bodies in this new field of administrative activity.
1. Baturova, G. V. 2011, Perspektivy povyshenija konkurentosposobnosti morehozjajstvennogo kompleksa ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... categorize the actions it took to manage the influx of migrants and asylum seekers from the 1980s until the time when supranational administrative bodies were granted mandates in the spheres of Justice and Home Affairs (JHA) of the EU Member States. We conclude ... ... dk/graphics/Publications/WP2007/ wp%202007—2-til%20web. pdf (accessed 5 June 2011).
18. Convention relative à la détermination de l’État responsable de l’examen d’une demande d’asile présentée dans l’un des États membres des Communautés européennes — ...