A comparison of the condition of the sand hopper Talitrus saltator Montagu, 1808 groups depending on the ecology of the Vistula and Curonian Spits’ coast
... 2011 showed significant differences in the seasonal dynamics of key parameters characterizing these groups. On the Curonian Spit, an increase in the average and total abundance and biomass of Talitridae is ensures through a normal life cycle. On the Vistula Spit, the preservation of a relatively stable average and total abundance and biomass is explained by an increase in the number of juveniles that replace older age groups in July — August, which can be interpreted as a response to intensified anthropogenic ...
The evaluation of recreation activity on the Vistula spit
The article presents the results of the analysis of intensity, saturation and direction of recreational streams on the Vistula spit. The basic kinds of recreational occupations and their influence on the natural complexes of the Vistula spit are considered. The article also provides the analysis of natural complex conditions changing with 1999 for 2007.
The modern natural-anthropogenic prerequisites for the transformation of eolian coastal-marine natural complexes
This article offers the results of an analysis of natural and anthropogenic impacts on eolian coastal marine natural complexes of the Curonian and Vistula spits. The authors identify the contribution of natural and anthropogenic factors to the transformation of the spits’ natural complexes.
1. Бадюкова Е. Н., Жиндарев Л. А., Лукьянова С. А. и др. Особенности ...
Shore ground monitoring methodology
... автореф. дис. … канд. геогр. наук. Калининград, 2014.
14. Arbomeit J., Bock P., Jentsch A. Handbuch des deutschen Dünnenbaues. Berlin, 1900.
15. Bobykina V., Karmanov K., Chubarenko B. Morphodynamics of the shores of the Vistula Spit (the Baltic sea) in a period of 2002—2015 by results of in-situ measurements // Managing risks to coastal regions and communities in a changing world : Proc. Intern. сonf. EMECS'11-SeaCoasts XXVI (Saint-Petersburg, 22—27 August, 2016). Saint-Petersburg,...
The condition of a group of the sandhopper Talitrus saltator (Montagu, 1808) on the Vistual Spit coast
... побережья Балтийской косы // Х съезд гидробиологического общества при РАН : тезисы. Владивосток, 2009. С. 288.
Nikitina S., Parakhina I.
Talitrus saltator, population indicators, Vistula Spit, recreational load.
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... [Scientific reports number], no.28 (R), St. Petersburg, 37 p.
23. Shaplygi, T. V. 2010, Geoekologicheskaya otsenka sostoyaniya prirodnykh kompleksov Kurshskoy i Vislinskoy kos [Geoecological assessment of the state of natural complexes of the Curonian and Vistula Spit], Candidate thes., Kaliningrad , Russiam State Immanuel Kant University, 197 p.
24. Council of Europe Landscape and sustainable development: challenges of the European Landscape Convention, 2006, Council of Europe Publishing, Strasbourg, available ...
Opportunities for eco-tourism development in the Kaliningrad Region (focusing on the pilot Russian part of the territory adjacent to the Vistula (Kaliningrad) and the Curonian Lagoons)
... development of natureoriented types of tourism. It presents the areas with the highest potential for eco-tourism and a list and a map of the most important sites on the South-East coast of the Baltic Sea (Russian part). The research emphasizes "Curonean Spit" National Park as a "pilot" area for sustainable tourism development in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Территориальная комплексная оценка градостроительного планирования ...