Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
In 2013, Russia’s outward foreign direct investment (OFDI) soared and the OFDI stock exceeded $ 500 billion. However, a year later, Russia’s OFDI dropped by nearly 15 per cent. Rapid upward and downward swings make it necessary to analyze the motivation of Russian firms to invest abroad as ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
6. Russian Direct Investment Abroad: Stocks Broken Down by Instrument and Country (directional principle), Central Bank of Russia, available at:
7. Liuhto, K. T., Majuri, S. S. 2014, Outward Foreign Direct Investment from Russia: A Literature Review, Journal of East Business, Vol. 20, no. 4. P. 198—224.
8. Tepavcevic S. The motives of Russian state-owned companies for outward foreign direct investment and its impact on state-company cooperation: observations concerning ...
Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region
... Chetverikova, A. and Toganova, N. 2011, Investment from Russia stabilizes after the global crisis, IMEMO-VCC ... ... Forschungen zur Wirtschafts- und Sozialgeographie,
Bd 37, S. 185—234.
12. Steinbock, D. 2011, Inward FDI in ... ... columbia. edu (accessed 30 December 2011).
13. World Investment Report 2011: Non-Equity Modes of International ... ... edu (accessed 23 July 2010).
15. Zimny, Z. 2011, Outward FDI from Poland and its policy context, Columbia ... ... (accessed 8 September 2011).
foreign direct investment, the Baltic region, European integration,...
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... Cultures Official Web-site, available at: http://en.bfsu.edu.cn/index.php?s=/Home/ article/index/category/UndergraduateProgrammes (accessed 21.01.2016).
24. Liuhto, K. 2015. Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment? Baltiс region, no. 4, p. 19—20. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-1.
Baltic Sea Region, Russia, European Union, NATO, regional cooperation