On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
.... Yet this subject can be of particular relevance to the areas that are geographically, historically and culturally close to both Russia and the Nordic countries. Thus, the aim of this article is to understand how the competition between Russian and Nordic capital investment is played out in the Baltic States. The study discusses the principles of Russian and Nordic investment in the Baltic, and suggests ways to regulate these relations. To this end, we compare the investment conditions created in the Baltic ...
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... systems, Science, no. 325, p. 419—22.
18. Schneider, B. R., Heredia, B. (ed.) 2005, Reinventing Leviathan: The Politics of Administrative Reform in Developing Countries, North-South Center Press at the University of Miami.
19. Schiffrin, A. 2016, Capital Controls, New York, Initiative for Policy Dialogue.
Maksimtsev I. A., Mezhevich N. M., Koroleva A. V.
Baltic region, Baltics, Nordic countries, economic theory, new institutionalism, national economic systems
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... and entrepreneurship.
1. Bergstrand, J. H. 1985, The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence, The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 67, no. 3, p. 474—481.
2. Binda, V. 2010, Creating Nordic Capitalism. The Business History of a Competitive Periphery, Revista De Historia Industrial, no. 42, p. 205—206.
3. Blonigen, B. A., Davies, R. B. 2004, Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence, Journal of Public Economics, Vol....
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
... peripheral regions in the context of istorikoekonomicheskom], Jekonomika i upravlenie [Economics
and Management], no. 4.
6. Pipping, K. 1968, Social and technical change in an Alandic island community, Acta sociologica, Vol. 11, no. 4, p. 207—222.
7. Nordic Islands: no-no land, 1994, The Economist, Vol. 333, no. 891, p. 60—70.
8. Karlsson, A. 2009, Sub-National Island Jurisdictions as Configurations of Jurisdictional Powers and Economic Capacity: Nordic Experiences from Åland, Faroes and Greenland,...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
..., A Global Assessment for Sustainable Development Springer International Publishing, p. 117—165.
3. Winthner, T. Tlga, M., Valters, K. 2014, A Bioeconomy for the Baltic Sea Region: mapping fo stakeholders, practices and opportunities, Innogate and Nordic Council of Ministers, available at:
4. Daily, G. C., Kareiva, P. M., Polasky, S., Ricketts, T. H., Tallis, H. 2011, Mainstreaming natural capital into decisions, Natural capital: theory and practice of mapping ecosystem services, p. 3—14.
5. Nkonya, E., Gerber, N., Baumgartner, P., von Braun, J., De Pinto, A., Graw, V., Kato, E., Kloos, J., Walter, T. 2011, The economics of desertification,...
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... Dvorak, J., Burbulyte-Tsiskarishvili, G. 2018, Sustainability and sustainability marketing in competing for the title of European Capital of Culture, Organizacija, vol. 51, no. 1, p. 66—78. doi:
13. Burksiene, V.... ... vol. 36, no. 3, p. 472—495. doi:
17. Guogis, A., Koht, H. 2009, Why not the Nordic model of welfare state in Lithuania? Trends in Lithuanian and Norwegian social policies. In J. Aidukaite (Ed.), Poverty,...
Development of the Olympic movement in the early 20th century in Germany
... Родиченко В. С., Иванов С. А. и др. Твой олимпийский учебник. 22-е изд., пе-рераб. и доп. М., 2010.
3. Bonde H. The Iconic Symbolism of Niels Bukh. Aryan Body Culture // Da-nisch Gumnastics and Nordic Tradition Sofia. 1984. P. 104—118.
4. Lipoński W. Historia sportu. Wyd. naukowe PWNSA. Warszawa, 2012.
5. Petrova N. Nature and Functions of Physikal Edukation in Bulgario During the Period of Capitalizm (1878—1944) // Phusical Culture and ...