Experience of Physical Education Methods Application to Medical and Social Support of People Living with HIV
The article analyses the appropriateness and efficiency of physical training by medical and social support of people living with HIV. The author presents the results of research conducted in Russia, the USA, and Canada.
B., Reece M.,
Predictors of exercise stage of change among individuals living with HIV/AIDS //
Med Sci Sports Exerc
. 2008 ...
The preparation of a prospective physical education specialist for the work with HIV positive people
This article is dedicated to the peculiarities of forming future specialists on physical culture work with HIV infected patients. The completion is viewed as a complicated integrated system.
А., Ионова Т.
Руководство по исследованию качества жизни в медицине. СПб., 2002....
Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) in HIV-infected patients: risk factors, clinical features, outcomes, prevention
... factors for immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome during highly active antiretroviral therapy // AIDS. 2005. Vol. 19, № 4. P. 399—406.
3. Breton G., Duval X., Estellat C. et al. Determinants of Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome in HIV Type 1—Infected Patients with Tuberculosis after Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy // Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2004. № 39.P. 1709—1712.
4. Jevtović D. J., Salemović D., Ranin J. et al. The prevalence and risk of immune restoration ...
Social adaptation of HIV positive teenagers by means of physical culture
This article discusses psycho-educational problems developed by teenagers from the moment of HIV diagnosis. The authors consider possible solutions to such problems by means of physical culture and analyse the readiness of HIV-positive teenagers for physical culture classes.
Е., Глазырина Л.
А., Загайнова ...
SIA model of the dynamics of AIDS-spreading and patients with AIDS in Kaliningrad region
... Applications. Springer, 2005.
2. Братусь А. С., Новожилов А. С., Платонов А. П. Динамические системы и модели в биологии. М., 2010.
Protasevich M., Melnitchenko V
determinate model, HIV, AIDS, sickness rate dynamics, Kaliningrad region.
Quality of life and its social and environmental indicators
This article presents social and environmental indicators of life quality affecting the health of population. The authors focus on the dynamics of such diseases as tuberculosis, HIV infection, and malignant neoplasms. The factors determining the unfavourable situation relating to life quality and disease rate in the Kaliningrad region are identified.
1. Саускан В. И., Уманский С. А. Качество жизни ...
The variants of solutions to the problem of life saving in a casuistic situation by means of I. Kant's and A. Schopenhauer's ethics
This article demonstrates the application of I. Kant’s and A. Schopenhauer’s principles of ethics to the real case of transplantation of an organ, which was not HIV tested.
1. Брюшинкин В. Н. Системная модель аргументации как основа методологии компаративистских исследований // Модели мира. Исследования ...
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
... support and adjustment to stress
// Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 2000. Vol. 79. №
6. P. 953—961.
Brashers D. E., Neidig J. L., Goldsmith D. J.
Social support and the management of uncertainty for people living with HIV or AIDS // Health Communication. 2004. Vol. 16. P. 305—331.
R., MacGeorge E.
Supportive communication // Handbook of interpersonal communication / eds. M.
L. Knapp, J.
A. Daly; 3rd ed.
Disease control and border lockdown at the EU’s internal borders during Covid-19 pandemic: the case of Finland
... Infectious Diseases // Bashford A. (ed.) Medicine at the Border: Disease, Globalisation and Security, 1850 to the Present. N. Y., 2007. P. 159—176.
9. Mawani R. Screening out Diseased Bodies: Immigratory HIV Testing and the Making of Healthy Canada // Bashford A. (ed.) Medicine at the Border: Disease, Globalisation and Security, 1850 to the Present. N. Y., 2007. P. 136—158.
10. Zylberman P. Civilising the State: ...