Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... inductive approach to the formation of cluster theory and juxtaposes different typologies of clusters and other types of localized economic systems. The article offers an overview of the existing methodological approaches to the problem of cluster identification and emphasises the major role of institutional dimension in the identification (and functioning) of clusters, especially in comparison to cluster formation theory ... ... Geography,Vol. 72 (3), p. 293―313.
31. Martin, P., Mayer, T., Mayneris, F. 2011, Public support to clusters: a firm level study of French «Local Productive Systems», Regional Science and Urban Economics, no. 41, p. 108—123.
32. Martin, R., Sunley, P. 2003,...
Some aspects of the theory of network structures as a mechanism of innovative activity management
.... The article offers an analysis of the explanation of the network phenomenon in the social exchange theory, M. Castells's network theory, resource dependence theory, organisational sociology theory, new institutionalism, evolutionary economics, and French economic institutionalism.
под ред. С.
Ерофеева. 2-е изд., перераб. и доп. М., 2004.
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... territorial socio-economic system lies in the specific features of spatial networking of economic entities that form clusters of excellence and ensure the competitiveness of... ... paradigm // Policy Options. 2004. Febr. P. 39—44.
15. Brette O., Chappoz Y. The French competitiveness clusters: Toward a new public policy for innovation and research... ... network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... types of territorial communities: geographic, organizational, cognitive, cultural, institutional, social and technological. The complex of factors and conditions that... ... S. Small firms and the provision of real services // Industrial districts and local economic regeneration / ed. by F. Pyke, W. Sengenberger. Geneva, 1992. P. 177—196... ... 288.
45. Chorda I. M. Towards the maturity stage: An insight into the performance of French technopoles // Technovation. 1996. № 16(3). P. 143—152.
46. Cooke P. From...
The moving boundaries of news translation
Gendron, P., Conway, K. and Davier, L., (in press) News Translation on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation’s English and French Websites. In: L. Davier and K. Conway, eds. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
Gentzler, E., 2017. Translation and Rewriting in ... ... Saldanha, eds. Routledge Encyclopedia of Translation Studies. London: Routledge. pp. 186—189.
Pan, L., 2014.Investigating Institutional Practice in News Translation: An Empirical Study of a Chinese Agency Translating Discourse on China. Perspectives: ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... institucional'naja prob-le¬ma postkommunizma: opyt stran Central'no-Vostochnoj Evropy [Selection of forms of government as an institutional problem of post-communism: the experience of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe], POLITJeKS. Politicheskaja ... ... «Istorija Central'no-Vostochnoj Evropy» [Inventing the Central-Eastern Europe. By the release of a col-lective work of Polish and French historians "History of East Central Europe"], Dia-log so vremenem [Dialogue with Time], no. 32, p. 323.
Evaluating the impact of integration processes on the ethnopolitical competition of languages in the Baltic Region
... Evropeiskogo Soyuza: institutsional’nyi, obrazovatel’nyi ekonomicheskii aspekty [Language policy of the European Union: institutional, educational and economic aspects], Publishing house of the St. Petersburg University, 288 p. (in Russ.).
14. Troshina, N. N. 2015, The German ... ... protsessy [Globalization — Ethnization: Ethnocultural and Linguistic Processes], p. 249—258 (in Russ.).
21.Solntsev, E. M. 2015, French in the modern world (scientific and analytical review). In: Troshina, N. N. (ed.) Yazykovaya situatsiya v Evrope nachala ...
Investment attractiveness of Russian enterprises from the perpsective of transnational corporations
... not see any development prospects in Russia and complain at the unsatisfactory local institutional environment. However, the activity of multinational corporations (MNCs)... ... Cross-Border Management. 5th ed. Irwin, 2008. P. 840.
6. Dunning J. H. Trade, Location of Economic Activity and the Multinational Enterprise // B. Ohlin, P.-O. Hesselborn, P... ... Business / M. Casson (ed.). Aldershot, 1990. P. 8—31 (translation of a 1968 article from French with an introduction by M. Casson).
8. Kindleberger C. P. American Business...
Industrial enterprises of the Kaliningrad region: R&D models under the conditions of perceived risks
... in the conditions of perceived risks. Unambiguously negative influence is caused by institutional risks only, while the influence of other risk factors is more complex... ... Uncertainty: A Simple Parametric Model // Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics. 2013. Vol. 57 (1). P. 141—151.
5. Финогенова Ю. Ю. Восприятие... ... European Journal of Social Theory. 1999. Vol. 2, № 3 (special is. «Contemporary French Social Theory»).
19. Thévenot L. Conventions of co-ordination and the framing...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... on irregular immigration, which can serve as the basis for reception by other states. However, changes in the political and economic situation in the EU’s southern borderlands made the current legal mechanisms incapable of withstanding new threats.... ... http://russiancouncil.ru/inner/?id_4=6476#top-content (accessed 20.08.2015).
28. Soeren Kern. 2015, Europe's Great Migration Crisis, Gatestone Institute, July 12, available at: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6146/europe-migration (accessed 20.08.2015).
29. Special ...