Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... France-Presse, 8 December, available at: http://www. eubusiness. com/newseu/osce-rights.dyb (accessed 1 November 2011).
23. Zwart, T. 2011, Bied dat mensenrechtenhof weerwerk, NRC Handelsblad, 17 January.
Russian Federation, EU, common values, cooperation, OSCE, European Court of Human Rights
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... geography of production hubs and regional value chains across East Asia: Trade in value-added, Journal of World Business, Vol. 50, p. 404—416.
39. Timmer, M. P., Los, B., Stehrer, R., Vries, G. J. 2013, Fragmentation, Incomes and Jobs: An Analysis of European Competitiveness, Economic Policy, no. 28, p. 613—661.
Voloshenko K.Yu., Ponomarev A. K.
region, economic sectors, simulation models, regulatory impact, value chain
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Hagemejer, J. 2018, Trade and growth in the new member states: The role of global value chains, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, vol.54, no. 11, p. 2630—2649. doi:
7. Cieslik, E. 2014, Post-communist European countries in global value chains, Ekonomika, vol. 93, no. 3, p. 25—38. doi:
8. Simachev, Y. V., Daniltsev, A. V., Fedyunina, А. А., Glazatova, М. К., Kuzyk, М. G., Zudin, N. N. 2019, Russia in the changing conditions of ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... (accessed 02.08.2015).
32. Nye, J. 1990, Bound to lead: The changing nature of American Power, New York, Basic Books.
33. Nye, J. S. 2011, The future of power, New York, Public Affairs.
34. Cerutti, F., Lucarelli, S. (eds.), 2008, The Search for a European Identity: Values, Policies and Legitimacy of the European Union, London and New York, Routledge.
35. Wang, Y. 2009, The Identity Dilemmas of EU Normative Power: Observations from Chinese Traditional Culture. In: Gerrits, A. (ed.) Normative Power Europe in Changing ...
Absoluter Wert in Kants Grundlegung zur Metaphysik der Sitten
... von GMS 45725-45805. Studii Kantiani, 24, S. 35-53.
Schönecker, D. und Schmidt, E. E., 2018. Kant’s Ground-Thesis. On Dignity and Value in the Groundwork. The Journal of Value Inquiry, 52, S. 81-95.
Sensen, O., 2011. Kant’s Conception of Inner Value. European Journal of Philosophy, 19(2), pp. 262-280.
Steigleder, K., 2002. Kants Moralphilosophie. Die Selbstbezüglichkeit reiner praktischer Vernunft. Stuttgart: Metzler.
Stolzenberg, J., 1988. Das ...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... Augustyn, M. Bohun. Aesthetics and Criticism]. № 26, p. 295—307.
25. Bohun M. 2014, Smiertelna cywilizacja. Katastroficzny antyokcydentalizm rosyjski i europejskie paradoksy [The mortal civilization. The Russian antioccidental catastrophism and European paradoxes]. Kultura i Wartosci [Culture and Values]. № 2, p. 45—62.
26. Cohen H. 2012, Kantowska teoria doswiadczenia. Pier. A. J. Norasa [Kant’s theory of experience. Trans. A. J. Noras]. Kety.
27. Czardybon B. 2009, Wiara w ujeciu Aleksandra I. Wwiedienskiego [Faith according to Alexander ...
Kant on Human Dignity: Autonomy, Humanity, and Human Rights
... Dignity and Justice. Ethics, 82(4), pp. 299-313.
Sangiovanni, A., 2012. Can the Innate Right to Freedom Ground a System of Rights? European Journal of Philosophy, 20(3), pp. 460-469.
Sangiovanni, A., 2017. Humanity Without Dignity: Moral Equality, Respect, ... ... Cambridge & MA: Harvard University Press.
Schmidt, E. E., Schönecker, D., 2017. Kant’s Moral Realism regarding Dignity and Value: Some Comments on the Tugendlehre. In: R. dos Santos, E. E. Schmidt, eds. 2017. Realism and Antirealism in Kant’s Moral ...
Good-neighbourly relations and the European Neighbourhood Policy — What is the Difference?
The Shaping of a Policy Framework for the Wider
// CEaPS Policy. 2003. № 39. URL: www.ceps.be .
European Union, Neighbourhood, European Neighbourhood, Eastern Partnership, Sovereignty, European values, Association
Psychological aspects of security rituals in higher education institutions
24. Lyakhov A. V., Alieva L. B. On the question of examination stress of high school students // Вопросы философии и психологии. 2015. № 3 (5). С. 214—219.
25. Mantorova I. V., Djevathanova D. A. Features of safety values of students with different type of time perspective // European Journal of Psychological Studies. 2016. Vol. (7), Is. 1. С. 22—28.
Tylets V., Krasnyanskaya T.
safety, security rituals, the principle of security, safety values, psychological meanings, educational space, the subject of education, security ...
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
This article considers the human rights issues in relations between the Russian Federation and the European Union in the context of formal agreements and real policy from 1994 to the beginning of 2013. The EU regards human rights as fundamental values, which serve as the basis for its foreign relations. Russia tends to consider this issue as an attempt of an ill-disposed external actor to interfere in the domestic politics of the state.
1. Программа сотрудничества ЕС-России ...
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... Tübingen: J. C. B. Mohr.
Styczyński, M., 2004. Sergei Hessen, Neo-Kantian: Dedicated to Professor Andrzej Walicki. Studies in East European Thought, 1(56), pp. 55-71.
Vorobiev, M. V., 2017. The Philosophical ... ... Dialectic in Political Philosophy of Sergius Hessen. Tomsk State University Journal of Philosophy,
Sergey Hessen, Heinrich Rickert, value, individual, society, free will, culture, law, communication
M. Yu. Zagirnyak
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... average. The article presents the analysis of the structural changes in the NWFD gross regional product. The proposed gross value added index helps to identify the upward and downward trends in each sector compared to the national average. Based on this ... ... Saint-Petersburg.
11. Baumgartner, D., Pütz, M., Seidl, I. 2013, What kind of entrepreneurship drives regional development in European non-core regions? A literature review on empirical entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127....
On the role of religion in N. N. Alekseev’s axiological model of law
... concept of subjectivity. Nikolay Alexeev overcomes concept of subjectivity represented in philosophy of early modern period of European history, (primarily in the rationalistic tradition of Rene Descartes). The crucial significant in his concept of law ... ... Heinrich Rickert. Following to neo-kantian thinkers Alexeev indicates, that genesis of culture is measured because a priori values are exist. Therefore individual is not a creator of these values per se. Value became the basis of Alexeev’s philosophy ...
Christian Values and European Idea
1. Тэтчер М. Искусство управления государством. Стратегии для меняющегося мира М., 2003.
2. Иларион (Алфеев), митр. Православно-католические отношения на современном этапе. URL: http://www.patriarchia.ru/db/text/1319482.html (дата обращения: 16.03.2011).
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
4. Gal, Z. 2009, Danube Region- Past, Present and Future Prospect of Transnational Cooperation as a Playground of the European Integration, Eurolimes, Vol. 7, p. 148—159, available at:
(accessed 07.... ... Tourist Industry: A Supply-side Analysis, New York, Routledge, p. 31—52.
7. Stabell, C. B., Fjeldstad, Ø. D. 1998, Configuring value for competitive advantage: On chains, shops and networks, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 19, p. 413—437.
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... hospitality industry, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, vol. 7, no. 2.21, p. 156—160. doi: 10.14419/ijet.v7i2.21.11858.
10. Thees, H., Erschbamer, G., Pechlaner, H. 2020, The application of blockchain in tourism: use cases in the tourism value system, European Journal of Tourism Research, no. 26, 2602, available at:
. eu/index.php/about/article/view/1933 (Accessed 31 August 2020).
11. Magalhaes, A. L., Andreoni, B., Santos, E. J. dos and Cristina, Y. 2014, The economy of sustainable ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Strategies in International Business. Lexington, Mass. : Lexington Books, 1988.
13. Cooke P. Enterprise Support Policies in Dynamic European Regions: Policy Implications for Ireland, paper presented at NESC seminar, Sustaining Competitive Advantage, NESC Research ... ... Capitalism. Westport : Greenwood Press,1994. P. 95—112.
21. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains //Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12. P. 78—104.
22. Granovetter M. Economic action and ...
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
... Enlargement to the Baltic States, European University Institute Working Paper RSC, no. 1, p. 21.
Kochegarova Tamara, Simonyan Renald
global challenges, regionalization, cooperation, partnership, intercivilization border areas, Western and Russian values, sociocultural diffusion, convergence, European integration
Pollination as an ecosystem service in agricultural nature management
... agro-ecosystems // Apidologie. 2010. No 41. P. 264—277.
12. Groot R., Brander L, Ploeg S van der. Global estimates of the value of ecosystems and their services in monetary units // Ecosystem Services. 2012. P. 50—61.
13. Granek E. F., Polasky S.... ... of Crops Regardless of Honey Bee Abundance // Science. 2013. Vol. 339, No. 6127. P. 1608—1611.
15. Menzel A., Sparks T. H. European phenological response to climate change matches the warming pattern // Global Change Biology. 2006. Vol. 12, Iss. 10....
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... up the opportunity for a country to see the return of its citizens from migration, bringing with them their ideas, knowledge, values and skills. The work sphere is one of the main areas where these social remittances can be used. Still, very little attention ... ... Migrant Workplace Experiences: Social Remittances to Poland as Knowledge of British Workplace Cultures, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 41—62. doi:
An escape from the embrace of politics. A study into the cultures of remembrance as a means to encourage a historical dialogue in Lithuanian-Russian relations
... historical policy actually existing in the Lithuanian-Russian communication space. The author stresses that research into the values and interpretations of the past peculiar to certain social groups in both Lithuania and Russia may be considered as a basis ... ... atminimo kultūrų transformacijos XX—XXI amžiuje, Vilnius.
13. Troebst, S. 2009, Ein europäischer lieu de mémoire? [A European lieu de mémoire?], Osteuropa, 59. Jhg., no. 7—8, p. 249—256.
culture of remembrance, politics ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... sovereignty of the Russian, Soviet and post-Soviet context], 2008, Pro¬ceedings of scientific seminar Civilizational context and value of Russian policy grounds, no. 4 (13).
15. Ivanov, V. V. 2010, Teorija gosudarstva [Theory of state], Moscow.
16. ... ... Vyshegradskoj gruppy: rol' koncepcii Central'noj Evropy [Integration processes in the Visegrad countries: the role of the Central European concept], Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 7, p. 23....
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
15. Reese G., Proch J., Finn C. Identification with all humanity: the role of selfinvestment and self-definition // European journal of social psychology. 2015. Vol. 45. P. 426—440.
16. Schultze U., Avital M. Designing interviews to generate ... ... ed. by J. F. Gubrium, J. A. Holstein. Thousand Oaks, CA, 2002. P. 83—101.
Litvinchuk I. N.
sociology of communication, values, ethnocultural groups, standardized interview
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... (in Lithuanian).
35. Jurevičienė, J. 2010, Kaimo kultūrinio kraštovaizdžio vertė, Urbanistika ir architektūra [Cultural Value of Agrarian Landscape, Town Planning and Architecture], vol. 34. no. 3, p. 113—119. doi:
(accessed 25 August 2021).
37. Halada, L., Evans, D., Carlos Romão, C., Petersen, J-E. 2011, Which Habitats of European Importance Depend on Agricultural Practices? Biodiversity and Conservation, no. 20, p. 2365—2378. doi: 10.1007/s10531-011-9989-z....
Kantian Approaches to Human Reproduction: Both Favourable and Unfavourable
... historically in the debate has barely begun. What might philosophers have said, or what did they say, about human life itself and its value to merit reproduction? Herein it is useful to look to Kant, who wrote much on whether, by reproducing, humans do wrong or ... ... Debating Procreation: Is It Wrong to Reproduce? Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Bojanowski, J., 2018. Thinking About Cases. The European Journal of Philosophy, 26(4), pp. 1253-1268.
Carson, R., 1962. Silent Spring. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
Modern Lithuanian foreign policy: the adjustment of traditional policy
... countries and to identify the dominant trends in the international policy in the region in order to forecast further development at European and global levels. This objective is achieved with the help of an integrated approach with elements of interdisciplinary ... ... foreign policy initiatives of the Republic of Lithuania in the international arena. While earlier they were determined by the value (democratic approach), which was a reflection of American realism, today an increasingly important factor is the personality ...
The development of philosophical education and the problem of rationality
... between the phenomenon of philosophical education and the problem of rationality in the framework of socialphilosophical discourse. The author examines the process of development of philosophical education institution as a means to transmit the basic values of classical European rationality. The role of philosophical education in the resolution of civilization crisis is analyzed in the context of system approach.
Воспитание античного грека. М., 2001.
Kantian Ethical Humanism in Late Imperial Russia
... stemmed from late Soviet-era philosophers, who advocated the idea that the human individual as such had a timeless intrinsic value. A second form of humanism, Christian humanism, emerged slowly in nineteenth-century Russia under the influence of Slavophilism.... ... Petersburg: Izd. Russkogo Khristianskogo gumanitarnogo instituta, pp. 105-134. (In Russ.)
Schoeck, R. J., 1990. The Background of European Humanism. In: J. MacQueen, ed. 1990. Humanism in Renaissance Scotland. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, pp. 1-9....
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... and influential tool for assessing a country’s social development. A statistical analysis carried out with the use of HDI values makes it possible to divide the Baltic States into three groups according to their current development level and advancement ... ... fix tu re? Development Policy Review, Vol. 11, p. 427—438.
12. Desai, M. 1991, Human development: Concepts and measurement, European Economic Review, no. 35(23), p. 350—357.
13. Ephrenesis, D. 1994, Policy uses of HDI: Goals and strategies, SIDA Planeringssekretariatet....
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
...?tab=table&language=en&pcode=tec00118&tableSelection=1&footnotes=yes&labeling=labels&plugin=1> (accessed 1 June 2013).
10. Convergence report June 2013, 2012, European Central Bank, available at: http://www.ebrd.com (accessed 20 April 2013).
11. Krugman, P. Latvian Competitiveness, ... ... Institute of the Russian Academy of science, p. 3.
15. Matutis, V. 2012, Znachenie tranzita v Latvii vyshe, chem v Litve [The value of transit in Latvia than in Lithuania], available at: http://www.jura24.lt/ru/novosti/morskoj-biznes/-455668 2012-10-19 ...
Demographic Ranking of the Baltic Sea States
... confirmed a number of demographic development trends and the persistence of wide territorial disparities in major indicators. The authors identify opposite trends in ranking based on the standardised birth (country consolidation at the level of averaged values) and mortality (polarisation) rates. The features of demographic process development in the Baltic regions states are described against the global and European background. The study confirmed the validity of the demographic ranking method, which can be instrumental in solving not only scientific but also practical tasks, including those in the field of demographic and social policy.
1. Medkov, V. M....
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... deliberately severed economic ties with Russia.
1. Fedotova, V. G. 1997, Modernizacija «drugoj» Evropy [Modernization of the "other" Europe], Moscow, 255 p.
2. White, S. 2014, Evropejskij Sojuz, Vostochnaja Evropa i «imperializm cennostej » [European Union, Eastern Europe and the "imperialism of values"], Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta [Vestnik MGIMO-University], no.4 (37), p.116 - 124.
3. Sokol, Ju. 2015, Rumm H: Argument o sovetskih migrantah v spore o kvotah na Evrokomissiju ne dejstvuet [Rumm H: The argument of Soviet immigrants in the ...
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... [Russian-Speaking Finland: here and now], p. 103, available at:
Venajankieliset_Suomessa_ru. pdf (In Russ) (accessed 15. 09.2020)
20. Gadzhimuradova, G. I. 2020, Muslims in Europe: Identity crisis between “European” and “Islamic” values, Balkan Journal of Philosophy, vol. 12, no. 2, p. 133—138.
21. Kozhokin, E. M. 2017, On the protection of the rights of the majority, Polis. Politicheskie issledovaniya [Polis. Political research], no. 1, p. 177—182 (In Russ).
The pattern of electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency in the central area of Kaliningrag city
... of industrial frequency has shown that intensity of electric fields in the central part of Kaliningrad reaches considerable values only in immediate proximity to a high-voltage line. Magnetic fields of industrial frequency are extended everywhere and ... ... механизмы действия электромагнитных полей. Л., 1973.
10. Directive 2004/40/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004 on the Minimum Health and Safety Requirements Regarding the Exposure ...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
This article considers spatial and temporal diffusion of Christian values in Sweden and examines the features of the country’s confessional space. The work aims to identify historical and geographical ... ....gov/j/drl/rls/irf/religiousfreedom/index.htm#wrapper
(accessed 05 May 2016).
15. Federev, G. M. 2015, Complex multilevel typology of European countries, Sotsialno-ekonomicheskaya geografiya. Vestnik Assotsiatsii rossiyskich geografofobschestvovedov [Socio-economic ...
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
... pp. 479—518.
9. Kleingeld, P. 2004, Approaching Perpetual Peace. Kant’s Defence of a League of States and His Idea, in: European Journal of Philosophy 12/3 (2004), pp. 304—325.
10. Kleingeld, P. 2012a, Kant and Cosmopolitanism. The Philosophical ... ... Sovereignty as a Principle of International Law, in: Filozofski Godisnuak 17, pp. 81—97.
15. Mertens, T. 2007, Kant’s Cosmopolitan Values and Supreme Emergencies, in: Journal of Social Philosophy 38/2, pp. 222—241.
16. Mikalsen, K. K. 2011, In defense of ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... country and aimed at creating the conditions for the development of science intensive industries, which extract a high surplus value, the authors consider the research and education and innovation sectors of the Republic of Lithuania — the closest neighbour ... ... Jarašūnienė, A. 2008. Intelligent transport systems. Vilnius.
34. Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect of Lithuania's entry into the European Union on the national transport system and the transport system development. Vilnius.
35. Gaile-Sarkane, E. (et al)....
An assessment of drought conditions in Ukraine in the end of the 20th the beginning of the 21st centuries
... hydrothermal coefficient (SHC). The analog method helps identify the most probable seasonal and monthly SHC fields. The lowest SHC values are observed in the steppe regions and Crimea. Frequency of drought months reaches 60—70 % in the southern regions. The ... ... of Climate. 2006. Vol. 19. P. 1042—1063.
13. Cherenkova E. A., Kononova N. K., Muratova N. R. Summer drought 2010 in the European Russia // Geography, Environmental, Sustainability. 2013. № 1 (6). P. 55—65.
14. Semenova I. G. Regional atmospheric ...
New data on heavy metal bioconcentration on the territory of the Baltic region
... principal component analysis of ICP-MS data from moss samples // Environ. Pollut. № 88. 1995. P. 67—77.
7. Heavy metals in European mosses: 2005/2006 survey : monitoring manual. Bangor, 2005 : [site of ICP Vegetation]. URL: http://icpvegetation.ceh.... ... of mosses (Hylocomium Splendens and Pleurozium Schreberi) as biomonitors of heavy metal deposition: form relative to absolute values // Environ. pollution. 1997. № 98. P. 61—71.
10. Королева Ю. В., Баринова Г. М., Пухлова ...
The influence of the border position of the Pskov region on the socio-cultural values of the population
This article presents the results of a sociological research on national and supranational (civilizational) identity of the Pskov region population conducted in 1999—2010. The Pskov region is the only European region of Russia that shares borders with three states, two of which are members of the EU. The author defines the areas of the neighbouring countries' sociocultural influence on the lives of the border territory population. The article also ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... / ed. by F. Pyke, W. Sengenberger. Geneva, 1992. P. 177—196.
43. Caragliu A., Nijkamp P. Space and knowledge spillovers in European regions: the impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion // Journal of Economic Geography. ... ... Development / ed. by G. Benko, M. Dunford. L., 1991. P. 85—101.
53. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains // Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12(1). P. 78—104.
54. Gertler M. S. Being there — proximity,...
The accumulation of heavy metals by wild mushrooms in the Kaliningrad region
... Air, & Soil Pollution.1998. Vol. 103. P. 173—195.
10. Ouzouni Paraskevi K., Petridis D., Koller W.-D. et al. Nutritional value and metal content of wild edible mushrooms collected from West Macedonia and Epirus, Greece // Food Chemistry. 2009. № ... ... environmental and genetic factors // Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2013. № 58. P. 249—254.
17. Kalac P. Trace element contents in European species of wild growing edible mushrooms: A review for the period 2000—2009 // Food Chemistry. 2010.№ 122. P. 2—15....
Ideas of Kant’s theoretical philosophy in Peirce’s graph theory
... because of its chronological significance — it is the last logical theory of the American thinker. Secondly, it was greatly valued by the author, who called the theory his greatest accomplishment. The fact that the echo of Kant’s philosophy is heard ... ... Kiryushenko, V., 2011, Logic, Ethics and Aesthetics: Some Consequences of Kant’s Critiques in Peirce’s Early Pragmatism, in European Journal of Pragmatism and American Philosophy, III-2, pp. 258—274.
13. Moore, E. C., and Robin R. (eds.), 1964, Studies ...
The features of heavy metal accumulation in forest mushrooms in the Kaliningrad region
..., & Soil Pollution. 1998. Vol. 103. P. 173—195.
9. Ouzouni P., Petridis D., Wolf-Dietrich K., Riganakos K. A. Nutritional value and metal content of wild edible mushrooms collected from West Macedonia and Epirus, Greece // Food Chemistry. 2009. N 115.... ... element concentrations in edible mush-rooms // Food Chemistry. 2000. N 69. P. 273—281.
16. Kalač P. Trace element contents in European species of wild growing edible mushrooms: A review for the period 2000—2009 // Food Chemistry. 2010. N 122.
Aspects of the ‘transcendental’ according to Kant and Husserl: Logos, matheme, metaphor
... 2004a, Krizis Evropeiskikh Nauk i Transcendentalnaya Phenomenologia. Vvedenie v Phenomenologicheskuyu Phiosophiu. [The Crisis of European Sciences and Transcendental Phenomenology. Introduction in Phenomenological Philosophy.], St Petersburg: Vladimir Dal,... ... Nietzsche, F. 2005, Volya k Vlasti. Opyt Pereotsenki Vsekh Tsennostei. [A Will to Power. The Experience for Revaluation of All the Values.], Moscow: Kultunaya Revolutsia, 880 p.
18. Reiningen, R. 1970, Metaphysik der Wirklichkeit. Zweite, gänzlich neubearbeitete ...
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
... beliefs change depending on what region of the world is considered. Leaders of great powers often assume that, for example, small European countries are subject to a treatment different from that of small Middle Eastern countries. The method of operational ... ... istorii jestonskogo naroda [Essays in the History of the Estonian people], Tallinn, Cupar, 234 p.
16. Taagepera, R. 2002, Baltic Values and Corruption in Comparative Context, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. XXXIII,No. 3 (Fall), p. 243—258.
17. Sejm Latvii ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... It refutes the hypothesis on their advanced development due to external contact capacity (except the advanced indicators’ values on trade, driven by the role of logistical and transit centers). The study of differentiation using k-means clustering ... ... Knowledge geography: human geography approach to measuring regional divergence of knowledge capital // Proceedings of the European Conference on Knowledge Management. 2019. С. 738—745.
24. Pushkarev A. A. Cluster analysis of regional innovation ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... knowledge, Warszawa, Difin, p. 188.
27. Steers, R. M., Porter, L. W. 1983, Motivation and work behavior, New York, McGraw-Hill, p. 658.
28. Voronov, V. V., Lavrinenko, O. Ya., Stashane, Ya. V. 2004, Assessment of the dynamics of interregional differences (European experience), Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 1, p. 29—39.
29. Wang, H., Lim, S. S. 2008, Real options and real value: the role of employee incentives to make specific knowledge investments, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 29, no. 7, p. 701—721.
30. Wang, H. C., Barney, J. B. 2006, Employee Incentives to Make Firm-Specific Investments: Implications for Resource-Based ...
In search of a theoretical framework for factors influencing work and life balance
... Consumer Sciences Research Journal, vol. 133, no. 2, p. 121—140.
8. Burke, R. 2000, Do managerial men benefit from organisational values supporting work-personal life balance? Women in Management Review, vol. 15, no. 2, p. 81—87.
1. McCarthy, A., Darcy, ... ... Olivia, R. B., Bauer, G. F. 2018, Correlates of burnout symptoms among child care teachers. A multilevel modeling approach, European Early Childhood Education Research Journal, vol. 26, no. 1, p. 7—25. doi: 10.1080/1350293X.2018.1412012.
Challenges of the methodological approaches to the measurement and the evaluation of liver size
... // Liver Transplantation. 2015. Vol. 21. P. 151—161.
26. Dietrich C. F., Tuma J., Badea R. Ultrasound of the liver. EFSUMB: European Course Book, 2013.
27. Ditrich M., Milde S., Dinkel E. et al. Sonographic biometry of liver and spleen size in childhood ... ... Healthy School-Aged Children // J. Ultrasound Med. 2005. Vol. 24. P. 1359—1364.
39. Sienz M., Ignee A., Dietrich C. F. Reference values in abdominal ultrasound — liver and liver vessels // Z. Gastroenterol. 2010. Vol. 48(9). P. 1141—1152.
40. Textbook ...