European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... предпринимательство. 2011. № 2-2. С. 10—15.
Ishukov A. A., Bedrina E. B.
international integration, integration processes, European integration, Eurasian integration, integration group, integration association, European Union, Eurasian Economic Union.
Political competition and consolidation in the process of Eurasian in¬tegration
... интеграционный проект для Евразии — будущее, которое рождается сегодня // Известия. 2011. 3 нояб.
political competition, political consolidation, Eurasian integration, Eurasian Economic Union, experience and perspectives
Prospects for the development of the Kaliningrad region in the Eurasian Economic Union
Given the new geopolitical situation, increasingly more attention is paid to the further development of the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU). The author examines the future of the exclave within the EEU. The article contains an assessment of the EEU’s activity in the context of the sanction policy imposed by certain countries.
1. Информационный портал «Калининград....
The Eurasian Economic Community in the global energy system
... стандартов. 2007 /
ЕЭК ООН. Нью-Йорк; Женева, 2007. С. 13.
Mishalchenko Yuri, Toropygin Andrei
energy security, energy producers, energy consumers, international organizations, European Union, the Eurasian Economic Community
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... territories of Russia and their international partners.
1. Gutnik, A. P., Klemeshev, А. P. (eds.), 2006, Baltijskij region kak poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza [The Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad, 392 p.
2. Vasilyeva, N. A., Kosov, Yu. V. 2015, Evrazijskij region: dialektika sovremennogo razvitija [Eurasian region: the dialectic of modern development], Evrazijskaja integracija: jekonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 1 (17), p. 149—154.
3. Dinamika kaliningradskoj identichnosti: global'nye konteksty i ...
The project "Greater Eurasia" among the factors of development of the exclave of the Kaliningrad region
... import-substitution, proceeding from the advantageous geographical position in the coastal zone and the region’s proximity to economically developed countries and Russian regions. Deterioration of political relations and the weakening of socio-economic ... ....org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Doklad_Bolshaya_Evrazia_2017_Yakove
ts_Rastvortsev.pdf (дата обращения: 10.06.2019).
Kaliningrad region, Greater Eurasia, European Union, China, economic structure, development factors, development strategy
Geopolitical development potential of the Russian exclusive region: search for key strategy and mechanisms for its implementation in new conditions
... can ensure the absolute priority of all-Russian civic identity and effective social, economic and humanitarian cooperation with its Baltic neighbors. Such a mechanism... ... Geopolitical Flashpoints: An Atlas of Conflict. L., 2016.
18. Christiansen T. The European Union and Global Governance // Global Governance from Regional Perspectives: A Critical... ... Regional Identity: Testing Constructivism on Kaliningrad's Ground // The Journal of Eurasian Research. 2003. Vol. 2, № 1. Р. 23—28.
21. Mezhevich N. Eastern Europe...
Russia-European Union and Russian-Chinese borderlands: economic and demographic dimension
... longest state border, the largest number of neighbouring countries, and centuries of experience in the peaceful existence and cooperation between different cultures. Most importantly, the country straddles two continents. Located between two principal economic actors (the European Union and China), Russia binds the huge Eurasian continent into a single whole. It is very important to study Russian-European and Russian-Chinese border regions to make full use of their strategic advantages for the economic development of Russia. This task has been especially relevant since ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... of the qualitative aspect of cross-border relations of European countries with their economic sustainability in the context of regional international integration. The theoretical... ... cross-border political formations in the Post-Soviet space, especially, within the Eurasian Economic Community, which coined the concept of «eurasiaregion».
1. Mezhevich:Vstrecha... ... of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad.
4. Kosov, Yu. V. 2009, Osobennosti geopoliticheskih processov v...
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... forms of employment — 2018 update. Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union, 2018. URL:
https://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1649&context=intl... ... Expectations and Hopes // IZA Discussion Paper. 2020. № 13229. Institute of Labor Economics. URL:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341272740_The_COVID-19_Crisis_and_Telework_A_Research_Surve... ... Spórna T. Spatial and functional dimensions of the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland // Eurasian Geography and Economics. 2020. P. 1—14.
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... EuroVelo, 2012, European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism, European Union, Brussels, p. 190.
10. The official Central and Eastern European Greenways website... ....2017).
12. Alexandrova, A. Yu. 2015, The Silk Road; the geopolitical, geographic and economic aspects of designing cross-border tourism route, Nauki o Zemle. Nauka. Innovacii... ... prospects of international tourism, Evrazijskaya integraciya: ehkonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 12, p. 69—74. (in Russ.)
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Interesov v Osvoenii Severa i Arktiki [Interaction of Global, National and Regional Economic Interests in the Development of the North and Arctic], The Kola Science Center... ... of Regional Identity: Testing Constructivism on Kaliningrad’s Ground, Journal of Eurasian Research, vol. 2, no. 1, p. 18—25.
28. Morozov, V. 2004, Russia in the Baltic... ... Minsk, 28—30 May 2019, Minsk, p. 108—109.
33. Palmowski, T. 2021, The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments, Baltic Region, vol.13...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... experts as an important step towards the future visa-free regime between the European Union and the Russian Federation often discussed in the international dialogue. The... ... sociologija, politologija, social'nojekonomicheskaja geografija [South-Russian Forum: economics, sociology, political science, social and economic geography], no 1 (2), p... ... cooperation of regions of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine], 2013, Center for Integration Studies, Eurasian Development Bank, 100 p., available at: http://www.eabr.org/ general//upload/CII%20-%20izdania/Proekti%20i%20dokladi/Prigranichnoe%20sotrudnichestvo/doklad_17_ru_preview...