Analytic philosophy: a historico-critical survey
... Y. <br />13. Pap, A. 1955, Analytische Erkenntnistheorie, Wien. <br />14. Quine, W. V. O. 1953, Two Dogmas of Empiricism. Reprinted. In: Quine, W. V. O. From a Logical Point of View, Cambridge (Mass.). <br />15. Ramsey F. P. The ... ... as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy, London. <br />20. Russell, B. 1924, Logical Atomism. In: Contemporary British Philosophy, First Series, London. <br />21. Russell, B. 1928, Sceptical Essays, N. Y. <br />22. Russell,...
Inadvisable Concession: Kant’s Critique of the Political Philosophy of Christian Garve
... abuse it. I interpret this judgement by making a detailed comparison of the texts of the two treatises. I demonstrate that Garve’s work is an eclectic attempt to combine in one concept the lessons of historical experience with the ideas drawn from British empiricism and German rationalism. These ideas were criticised by Kant in his “critical” period. There is a consensus among researchers that Garve condoned the expansionist policy of Frederick II of Prussia, totally denied that legality in international ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Costs, Foreign Direct Investment, and Gravity with Zeros, Review of International Economics, Vol. 18, no. 1, p. 47—62.
7. Doyle, P., Saunders, J. Wong, V. 1992, Competition in Global Markets — A Case-Study of American and Japanese Competition in the British Market, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 23, no. 3, p. 419—442.
8. Fedyunina A. A. 2016, Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 70—83....
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... metropolis, Journal of development economics, Vol. 49, no. 1, p. 137—150.
29. Lancaster, K. 1980, Intra-industry trade under perfect monopolistic competition, Journal of international Economics, Vol. 10, no. 2, p. 151—175.
30. MacDougall, G. D. A. 1951, British and American exports: A study suggested by the theory of comparative costs. Part I, The Economic Journal, no. 61(244), p. 697—724.
31. Martincus, C. V. 2010, Spatial Effects of Trade Policy: Evidence from Brazil, Journal of Regional Science,...
J. N. Tetens’s ‘transcendental philosophy’ as a basic science¬ and criti¬cal propaedeutics to metaphysics
... opponents, the most serious of which, in Tetens’s opinion, is D. Hume. In this connection, Tetens sharply criticises traditional empiricism and develops a new perspective on experience and the bases of its certainty. The main target of his critique is ‘popular ... ... opponents — enlighteners-eclecticists and pietists, Tetens manages to take a neutral position conducting a synthesis of the British observingphilosophy, French ‘reasoning philosophy’, and the Leibniz-Wolff ‘geometric philosophy’. Tetens attempts ...
Analytic Philosophy: a Historico-Critical Survey
... Pap, 1955: Pap A. Analytische Erkenntnistheorie. Wien : Julius Springer, 1955.
14. Quine, 1953: Quine W. V. O. Two Dogmas of Empiricism. Reprinted in: Quine W. V. O. From a Logical Point of View. Cambridge (Mass.) : Harvard University Press, 1953.
15.... ... for Scientific Method in Philosophy. L. : Allen & Unwin, 1949.
20. Russell, 1924: Russell B. Logical Atomism // Contemporary British Philosophy. First Series. L. : Allen & Unwin, 1924.
21. Russell, 1928: Russell B. Sceptical Essays. N. Y. ; W. W. Norton,...
Kant and new mathematics 100 years later
7. Friedman M. Ernst Cassirer and Contemporary Philosophy of Science // Angelaki. 2005. № 10. P. 119—128.
8. Friedman M. Kant and the Exact Sciences. Cambridge, 1992.
9. Heis J. Ernst Cassirer's Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Geometry // British Journal for the History of Philosophy. 2011. № 4(19). P. 759—794.
10. Heis J. “Critical philosophy begins at the very point where logistic leaves off”: Cassirer’s Response to Frege and Russell // Perspectives on Science. 2010. № 4(18)....
The Nature of Appearance in Kant’s Transcendentalism: A Seman- tico-Cognitive Analysis
[Accessed 11 May 2018].
Van Cleve, J., 1999. Problems from Kant. New York & Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Walker, R., 2010. Kant on the Number of Worlds. British Journal for the History of Philosophy, 18, pp. 821-843.
Werkmeister, W. H., 1977. Kant’s Refutation of Idealism. Southern Journal of Philosophy, 15 (4), pp. 551-565.
Werkmeister, W. H., 1981. The complementarity of phenomena and things in themselves....
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... Country’s Labour Market Evidence from Lithuania, Summary of PhD thesis. doi:
2. Haynes, M., Galasińska, A. 2016, Narrating Migrant Workplace Experiences: Social Remittances to Poland as Knowledge of British Workplace Cultures, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 41—62. doi:
3. Grabowska, I. 2017, Social Skills, Workplaces and Social Remittances: A ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, no. 20, p. 259—283.
13. Gardiner, B., Martin, R. L., Tyler, P. 2013, Spatially unbalanced growth in the British economy. Journal of Economic Geography, 13, p. 889—928.
14. Isaksen, A., Karlsen, J. 2013, Can small regions construct regional advantages? The case of four Norwegian regions. European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 20, p. 243—257.