The dynamics of development of cities and local budgets
... Куликов Г. К. Крупные города — точки роста Урало-Поволжья // Региональные исследования. 2008. № 6. С. 42—53.
Kulikov G. K.
municipalities, local budget, financial independence, «growth points».
A mathematical model of conversion of GaAs substrate into thin GaNxAs1-x films obtained by nitridation of porous GaAs substrate
... deposition // Semicond. Sci. Technol. 2000. Vol. 15. P. 766—769.
9. Amimer K. et al. Single-crystal hexagonal and cubic GaN growth directly on vicinal (001) GaAs substrates by molecular-beam epitaxy // Appl. Phys. Lett. 2000. Vol. 76. P. 2580—2582.... ... arsenide // J. Appl. Phys. 1981. Vol. 52. P. 4617—4619.
13. Bracht H., Stolwijk N. A., Mehrer H. Properties of intrinsic point defects in silicon determined by zinc diffusion experiments under nonequilibrium conditions // Phys. Rev. B. 1995. Vol. ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... Improving the Management of Natural Resources, Bern, p. 56—59.
28. McDonough, W., Braungart, M. 2002, Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things, New York.
29. Bouton, Sh., Knupfer, S. M., Mihov, I., Swartz, S. 2015, Urban mobility at a tipping point: how to keep cities moving, McKinsey, available at:
30. Meadows, D. H., Randers, J., Meadows, D. L. 2004, The Limits to Growth. The 30-year Update, London, p. 44—46.
31. Preston, F. 2012, A Global Redesign, Shaping the Circular Economy, London, p. 160.
32. Sachs, J. 2015, The Age of Sustainable Development, Columbia University Press, р. 145.
33. Sauvé, S., Bernard,...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... relations can be of interest for researchers of geographic clusters, agglomerations, and such cross-border forms of cooperation, as growth triangles, for example.
1. Artobolevsky, S. S., Baklanov, P. Y. Treyvish, A. I. 2009, Prostranstvo i razvitie Rossii: ... ... Artobolevsky, S. S. 2012, Tochka zrenija: Rossijskaja regional'naja politika:modernizacija ili deformacija prostranstva [The Point of view: Russian regional policy: modernization or space deformation], Sovremennye proizvoditel'nye sily [Modern
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... regional development policy. Lithuania’s so-called valleys – integrated centres for research and business — are a possible way to embrace the approach that suggests concentrating resources on breakthrough areas, which makes it possible to put local growth points on the international map.
1. Ерзнкян Б. А. О логических основах институциональной экономики // Вестник университета (Государственный университет ...
Linguistics in the 21st Century: Problems, Prospects, and Growth Points
This paper considers four problems that are most likely to affect the future development of linguistics: 1) linguistic diversity; 2) the text/system interpretation of language; 3) the role of quantitative methods; 4) the role of diachronic analysis. The author concludes that systemic, static, synchronic, qualitative linguistics is replaced by linguistics of variability, which is asystemic and oriented towards quantitative approaches, diachrony, and maximum linguistic diversity.
1. Gasparov, B...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... enhance the investment climate in the Kaliningrad region. The authors utilise data on current investment in the region and consider the principles of the region’s investment policy. The study stresses the need to develop the regional economy’s ‘points of growth’ within PPP schemes. It is proposed that the region and its municipalities should participate in partner projects in a manner that, firstly, is transparent to national and international investors and concordant with best practices and, secondly,...
Kant’s Asynchronicity Concerning Newtonian Space and Gravity in his Pre-Critical Writings
... general, as Kant under the influence of Euler formed deeper-going reflections on Newton’s theory of space and these mark turning points of his development.
Biener, Z. and Schliesser, E., 2014. Introduction. In: Z. Biener and E. Schliesser, eds. 2014.... ... London: De Gruyter.
Masterman, M., 1970: The Nature of a Paradigm. In: I. Lakatos and A. Musgrave, eds. 1970. Criticism and the Growth of Knowledge. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Newton, I., 1961. The Correspondence of Isaac Newton. Volume III. ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... attention being paid to the Latvian IT-cluster. Committed to economic clustering and glocal cluster interactions beyond national borders, the Baltics are an ideal case study for testing our model. Latvia’s mature IT-cluster is an important national growth point. Regional and industry-specific policies should consider the differences between the cluster’s geographical and non-geographical boundaries.
Mikhaylov A. S., Mikhaylova A. A.
cluster policy, territorial cluster, cluster initiative, cross-border ...
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
The influence of agglomeration processes on nearby territories in the modern realities of spatial development of Russia is updated every day. The formation of growth points and the relationship between the center and the periphery affects both economic and social issues, and therefore there is a need to analyze the ongoing economic and demographic processes in municipalities located at different distances from the ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
This article addresses the role of innovative centres in the development of surrounding areas beyond large cities. At the same time, the innovative development of rural areas should be of a composite nature; municipality development strategies take innovations into account. International practices serve as a an argument in favour of establishing innovative centres in smaller and medium-sized towns in order to facilitate the socioeconomic development of the territory and surrounding rural areas. Science...
The prospects of nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region
... Latvia and Lithuania have the economic and technological opportunities for building up cooperation in the field of energy. This points to a question whether the traditional patterns of relations that developed among these countries in the past can be changed.... ...?doc=5367730.10.2007 (accessed 12 March 2013).
6. Smirnova, M. 2013, Rost nochnoj ceny na jelektrichestvo v Tallinne sostavil 127 % [Growth of night electricity price in Tallinn made 127 %], dv. ee — jekonomicheskie novosti onlajn [dv. ee — Economic News ...
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
... Summa culturologiae. Entsiklopediya [Summa culturologiae. An encyclopedia]. Vol. 1. St. Petersburg: The Center of the Humanities Initiatives. pp. 398—404 (in Russ.).
Plungyan, V., 2018. Linguistics in the XXth century: Problems, perspectives, points of growth. Slovo.ru: the Baltic accent, 9(1), pp. 7—12 (in Russ.).
Popova, I., 2004. On the boundaries of literary study and philosophy in the works of M. M. Bakhtin. In: Zenkin S., ed. Materialy 10-kh Lotmanovskikh chtenii: Russkaya teoriya 1920—1930-e ...
Was heißt Fortschritt im Wissen? Gnoseotopische Überlegungen zur Aufklärung und ihren Folgen
... ignorance as a given to ignorance as a systematically reflected part of the conditions of human knowledge from a historical point of view through the examples of Christian Wolff, Alexander Gottlieb Baumgarten, and Johann Georg Sulzer. The argument does ... ....ch/panorama/sprachkultur-postfaktisch-ist-das-wort-des-jahres-ld.133634 (letzter Zugriff am 4. März 2017).
Rand, N. 2004, The Hidden Soul: the Growth of the Unconscious, 1750—1900, in: American Imago, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 257—289.
Specht, R. 1972, Innovation und Folgelast....