The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... resurgence of the ‘Region’ and ‘Regional Identity’: theoretical perspectives and empirical observations on regional dynamics in
in Review of International Studies. 2009. Vol. 35.
Pavliuk O., Klympush-Tsintsadze I.
Region, Cooperation and
The Historical Structure of Conflicts in the Baltic Area and the Long — term National Interests of Russia // Knudsen O. F. Stability and Security in the Baltic sea Region, Russian, Nordic ...
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
....pl/resource/0f1a87ba-5ff2-48f4-80ba-c2f66dbd6360:JCR (accessed: 22.01.2016).
7. Bengtsson, R. 2016, Sweden and the Baltic Sea Region. In: Pierre, J. (ed.) The Oxford Handbook of Swedish Politics, Oxford, p. 442—461.
8. Brask, H. 2014, Governance crisis in the Baltic Sea region cooperation? April 24, available at: http://www.bdforum.org/hans-brask-governance-crisis-balticsea-region-cooperation/ (accessed 05.02.2016).
9. Communication From The Commission To The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic And Social ...
Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities for development
... praktiki upravlenija, no. 11, p. 18—29.
4. Pavlov, K. V. 2011, Razrabotka metodiki ocenki sostojanija proektov i programm mezhregional'nogo prigranichnogo sotrudnichestva [Development of methodology for evaluation of projects and programs, inter-border cooperation],
Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika, no. 6, p. 2—8.
5. Vardomskij, L. B. 2009, Rossijskoe porubezh'e v uslovijah globalizacii, Moscow, Knizhnyj dom «Librokom», 216 p.
Bazhenov Yuri, Podshuvejt Olga
international economic cooperation, international ...
The resource potential of transborder cooperation between the Kaliningrad and Grodno regions
In recent years, cooperation between the towns and regions of Belarus and Russia has increased significantly creating a solid foundation for integration. The author describes the main areas of cooperation between the Kaliningrad and Grodno regions, as well as the model of sequential and stepwise cooperation....
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... the two possible scenarios — suspending relations until a solution to the political and military problems is found or trying to make use of every opportunity in economy, culture, science, education, etc., — the latter is preferable. A breakdown in regional cooperation will weaken Russia’s position. However, gaining positive momentum may prove instrumental in overcoming the confrontation between Russia and the West in the future.
1. Putin, V. 2006, Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of ...