Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... European Journal of Tourism Research, no. 26, 2602, available at:
. eu/index.php/about/article/view/1933 (Accessed 31 August 2020).
11. Magalhaes, A. L., Andreoni, B., Santos, E. J. dos and Cristina, Y. 2014, The economy of sustainable tourism, International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, vol. 13, no. 4, p. 395—407. doi: 10.1504/IJESD.2014.064964.
12. Suhel, S., Bashir, A. 2018, The role of tourism toward economic growth in the local economy, Economic Journal of Emerging ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... (In Russ.).
17. Sarancha, M. A. 2020, Assessing competitiveness of the Baltic states in tourism, Bal. Reg., vol. 12, no. 3, p. 147—166. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2020-3-9.
18. Safina, S. S., Amosova, G. M. 2018, Modern features of the development of international tourism in the Nordic countries, Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo e`konomicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics], no. 4 (112), p. 38—43 (In Russ.).
19. Kondratov, N. A. 2010, Prerequisites ...
The competitiveness of the Irkutsk region in the world tourism market
... historical potential. Another focus is the present status of tourism infrastructure and availability of human resources in the tourism industry. Special attention is paid to the influence of present economic and political conditions on the development of international tourism. It is concluded that there is a need for a further study of the influence of regional features on international tourism development.
1. Об утверждении Концепции социально-экономического развития ...
Regional aspects of international tourism (1960—1980s)
The author explores various aspects of international tourism in the Soviet Union. The article focuses on the main forms and methods used by the Kaliningrad Regional Trade Union Council for the development of international tourism. The author analyses archive materials describing the preparation, organization ...