Kant and the contemporary theory of international relations
The main purpose of this article is to answer the question of the role of Kantian political philosophy for the theory of international relations. The answer is giving through the examination of the main trends in the interpretation of Kant's place in one of the major paradigms of the theory of international relations: realism, idealism, liberalism, and institutionalism. Author shows ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... http://kurs.ru/news/50154/seym-latvii-progolosoval-za-vstuplenie-v-evrozonu (accessed 10 May 2013).
Mezhevich Nikolay, Sazanovich Lyudmila
economic problems, Latvia, economy, Russiaт influence, economic cooperation, transport and energy projects, international relations
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
... at: http://www.epa.gov/grtlakes/glwqa/20120907-Canada-USA_GLWQA_FINAL.pdf (accessed 11 December 2012).
11. Bruce, J. P., Wood, C. 2012, Canada — U. S. Water Quality: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back, Toronto, The Star.
international relations, international agreements, Russia, Estonia, United States of America, Canada, transboundary cooperation, environmental protection, water management, transnationalism, intergovernmentalism
The Vilnius issue in international relations: the historiography of the problem
... roku, Białystok, p.114—119.
13. Asharchuk, V. A. 2010, Vilenskaja problema v istoriografii [Wilensky problem in the historiography], Belorusskij zhurnal mezhdunarodnogo prava i mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Belarusian Journal of International Law and International Relations], no. 4, available at: http://evolutio. info/index. php?option
=com_content &task=view&id=1761&Itemid=232 (accessed 17 November 2011).
14. Römeris, M. 1996, Lenkų ir lietuvių ginčas, Lietuvių atgimimo istorijos studijos, Vol. 13, p. 246—254....
Saint-Petersburg in the Baltic Sea region
The article describes the place of St Petersburg in international cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of the Baltic region as one of the priorities of the international relations of the city. The authors show continual attention of Saint-Petersburg to developing international relations in the Baltic Sea region. The article indicates one of the most important areas of international cooperation – the participation of ...
The “Polish question” in Soviet-German relations in the second half of the 1920s (based on the materials of the USSR consulate in Königsberg)
... pereselencev. Pervye gody Kaliningradskoj oblasti v vospominanijah i dokumentah [East Prussia through the eyes of Soviet immigrants. The first years of the Kaliningrad region in the memoirs and documents], 2002, Saint Petersburg, Belvedere.
international relations, ‘Polish question’, USSR, Germany, consulate, Königsberg, Polish corridor, Free city of Danzig, 1920s
Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University
The article defines the innovative features of teaching international relations in the Baltic Sea Region at the graduate level, taking as an example the double degree program in international relations of the Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University, set up by the St. Petersburg State University and the University of Tampere ...
A methodology for research on international cooperation on marine environment protection: application of the Baltic Sea practices to the northern seas
... for Danish Foreign Policy:The Ilulissat Initiative and its Implications. In: Danish Foreign Policy Yearbook 2009. [online] Available at: <www. diis. dk/sw82334.asp> (Accessed 10 September 2010).
methodology, international relations, international law, world politics, Baltic Sea region, Arctic, northern seas, marine environment protection, common security, world politics and transnational approaches
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
... Europeans in the New Europe], Kosmopolis, no. 4 (10), p. 78—92.
3. Voronov, К. 2002, Pjatoe rasshirenie ES: sud'bonosnyj vybor [The fifth enlargement of the EU: a fateful choice], Mirovaya Ekonomika i Mezhdunarodnye Otnosheniya [World Economy and International Relations], no. 9, p. 59—87.
4. Butorina, О. V. (ed.), 2003, Evropejskij sojuz: spravochnik [The European Union: a guide], Moscow.
5. Zlokazova, N. 2004, Rasshirenie ES: za i protiv s pozicij ego chlenov [EU Enlargement: the pros and cons from the ...
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... summer of 1940 and its consequences], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Serija 6: Filosofija.
Kul'turologija. Politologija. Pravo. Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [Vestnik St. Petersburg University. Series 6], no. 1, p. 94—110.
Lanko D. A.
international relations, foreign policy analysis, Russia, Estonia, forecast