Fetal behavior and the prediction of neuropsychiatric development
... Nolte R. Motor behaviour of preterm infants //Continuity of neural functions from prenatal to postnatal life / ed. H. F. R. Prechtl. Oxford, 1984. Vol. 94. P. 79—92.
4. Einspieler C., Prechtl H. F. R., Ferrari F. et al. The qualitative assessment of general movements in preterm, term and young infants — review of the methodology // Early Human Development. 1997. Vol. 50. P. 47—60.
5. Amiel-Tisson C., Gosselin J. From neonatal to fetal neurology: some clues for interpreting fetal findings // Donald School ...
Assessment of the CNS function in fetuses with different pathology
... fetus, revealed by screening ultrasound; and the intrauterine functioning of the nervous system in the presence of an abnormality of the central nervous system. The research shows that in healthy fetuses the average value of the total assessment of general movements is within the limits of the norm (15 ± 0,88), which indicates the normal development of the central nervous system. In fetuses with CNS pathology, the average value of the total assessment of general movements is at the lower limit of the norm ...
KANET: application in ultrasonography and challenges of protocoling
... 2013. Vol. 7(4). P. 385—399.
10. Vries J. I. P. de, Visser G. H. A., Prechtl H. F. R. The emergence of fetal behavior. Qualitative aspects //Early Hum Dev. 1982. Vol. 7. P. 301—308.
11. Ferrari F., Cioni G., Prechtl H. F. R. Qualitative changes of general movements in preterm infants with brain lesions // Early Human Development.1990. Vol. 23. P. 193—233.
12. Filho H. A. G., Junior E. A., de Mello Junior C. F. et al. Assessment of fetal behavior using four-dimensional ultrasonography: current knowledge ...