The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... power, New York, Public Affairs.
34. Cerutti, F., Lucarelli, S. (eds.), 2008, The Search for a European Identity: Values, Policies and Legitimacy of the European Union, London and New York, Routledge.
35. Wang, Y. 2009, The Identity Dilemmas of EU ... ... Identity of the European Union, London, Macmillan.
37. Wood, S. 2009, The European Union: A Normative or Normal Power? European Foreign Affairs Review, Vol. 14, no. 1, p. 113–128.
38. Wood, S. 2011, Pragmatic power EUrope? Cooperation and Conflict. Vol....
Factors of European Integration and Geopolitical Positioning in Formation of the Baltic states Foreign Policies in 1991―2014
... a group of factors related to the determination of Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian position in relation to each other, as well as to the international processes of European politics of the historical period of 1991–2014 in the formation of their foreign policy. The author establishes that the factor of European integration started to determine the policy of Baltic states towards their neighbours yet in times of their preparartion for the EU accession. The factor of Baltic positioning as “small ...
Environmental aspect of the current Arctic Strategy of Sweden
(дата обращения: 21.12.2016).
12. Heininen L. Arctic Strategies and Policies: Inventory and Comparative Study.Akureyri, 2012.
13. Joint Communication to the European Parliament and the Council. ... ....eu/archives/docs/arctic_region/docs/160427_joint-communication-an-integrated-euro...
(дата обращения: 01.05.2017).
14. Remarks by Minister for Foreign Affairs Margot Wallström at Arctic Frontiers opening session in Tromsö // Government Offices of Sweden. URL:
The Baltic policy of Germany and current international relations
... establishing political, economic, and cultural ties with the new independent states. In the second half of the 1990s, Germany’s foreign policy became less intense. After the accession of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to the EU and NATO in 2004, certain ... ....de/nordeuropaforum/2008-2/dauchert-helge-53/PDF/dauchert.pdf (accessed 10.02.2015).
3. Etzold, T. 2012, A country on the brink of a religion? Germany’s Baltic Sea policies, Kas international reports, no. 5, p. 6—19.
4. Hubel, H. 1996, Die schwierige Parthnerschaft mit Russland. In: Kaiser,...