Kant’s political philosophy revised from the perspective of feminist epistemology
... Canon Series / ed. by R. M. Schott. Robin University Park, 1997.
17. Fukuyama F. Women and the Evolution of World Politics // Foreign affairs.1998. № 5.
18. Millett K. Sexual Politics. N. Y., 1970.
I. Kant, political philosophy, feminism, gender, epistemology
The problem of sociological reductionism in gender studies
... меняющемся мире. М., 2004.
8. Фукуяма Ф. Наше постчеловеческое будущее: Последствия биотехнологической революции. М., 2004.
9. Butler Judith P. Gender Trouble: Feminism and the Subversion of Identity. N. Y., 1990.
10. Colapinto J. As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl. N. Y., 2001.
Polyansky D. V.
gender, sex, queer, social constructionism, essentialism, sociological reductionism, feminism,...
The theme of the female in the novels of Charles Brockden Brown
. The Accomplished Female Character //
Magazine. 1792. April.
. On the Happy Influence arising from FEMALE SOCIETY // Mass. Magazine. 1795. July.
Charles Brockden Brown: Feminism in Fiction // American Novelists Revisited: Essays in Feminist Criticism.
. My Good Mama // Studies in American Fiction. 1981. №
. Private Property: Charles Brockden Brown’s ...
Feminization of lexical changes as a problem of gender linguistics
The main aim of the article is to describe the problem of feminization of lexical changes in the light of gender linguistics. The article analyses the
means of expressing gender in the modern French by studying feministic neologisms which appeared in the language as a result of word-building processes and metaphorical ...