Kant between liberalism and conservatism
... anthropology», which is remarkably close to conservative skepticism. Kant's liberalism lies in the domain that he called «pure» or «metaphysical», whereas his «empirical», «real-world» estimation of the prospects of liberal project is approaching conservatism.
1. Кант И. Сочинения в шести томах. М., 1963—1966.
2. Клемме Х. Понятие антропологии в философии И. Канта // Кантовский сборник. 2010. Вып. 3(33)....
New opportunities for the Russian Baltic exclave in the context of changes in the country’s geopolitical situation
... of the future, which builds models for the domestic market and exports, will allow the country to benefit from scale, taking advantage of its larger and smaller territories. Higher education may play a leading part in the process. In particular, as conservatism revives, it is time to take another look at the ideas and approaches used when creating Akademgorodok in Novosibirsk.
1. Barabanov, O., Bordachev, T., Lisovolik, Ya., Lukyanov, F., Sushentsov, A., Timofeev, I. 2018, Living in a crumbling ...
Correlation of theory and practice in victorian policies: Edward Derby case
... Ретроспектива: всемирная история глазами молодых исследователей. Калининград, 2015. Вып. 9. С. 27—37.
3. Bagehot’s notebook. One nation under May. A brief history of one-nation Conservatism // The Economist, 9 May 2017. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.06.2017).
4. Bagehot W. The English Constitution / ed. by Paul Smith. Cambridge, 2001.
5. Benjamin Disraeli ...
Filling the space between two opposite parties: Edward Stanleyand a centre party
... Microfilms. Bodleian Library, Oxford.
7. Hawkins A. The Forgotten Prime Minister: the 14th Earl of Derby. Oxford, 2007. Vol. 1: Ascent, 1799—1851.
8. Inauguration of Lord Stanley // The Times. 1834. 22 Dec. P. 3.
9. Jones W. D. Lord Derby and Victorian conservatism. Oxford, 1956.
10. London, Friday, February 27, 1835 // The Times. 1835. 27 Febr. P. 6.
11. London, Thursday, January 15, 1835 // The Times. 1835. 15 Jan. P. 6.
12. Lord Melbourne's papers / ed. by L. Ch. Sanders. L., 1889.
13. Lord Stanley’s ...
The liberal concept of freedom in the conservative teachings of K. N. Leontyev and L. A. Tikhomirov
This article considers the reception of the liberal concept of freedom in Russian conservatism as exemplified by K. N. Leontyev and L. A. Tikhomirov. Reasoning in the framework of Russian philosophical organicism, each philosopher insists on his own approach to analysing social phenomena. It is shown that Leontyev, in line with naturalistic ...
The Eric Zemmour phenomenon in French politics
... identity crisis, total nihilism, feminization of politics, his attitude towards Germany, the USA, NATO, the EU, Russia and his views on the Ukrainian issue.
French presidential election 2022, Eric Zemmour, France, Europe, national conservatism, Gaullism
Inadvisable Concession: Kant’s Critique of the Political Philosophy of Christian Garve
Zande, J. van der, 1995. In the Image of Cicero: German Philosophy between Wolff and Kant. Journal of the History of Ideas, 56(3), pp. 419-442.
Garve, Kant, popular philosophy, moral politics, Wolffianism, British Empiricism, Scottish Enlightenment, conservatism, eudemonism, utilitarianism
Andrey S. Zilber