Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... factor in the development of border regions. It can be viewed as a result of intensification of cross-border contacts and greater economic openness of cross-border regions. Thus, the roots of current development are quite easy to pinpoint. However, assessment of the impact of cross-border cooperation on the development of border regions appears to be a research challenge. In this paper, we offer an approach to the assessment of the role of cross-border cooperation in the system of interregional ...
Ironic assessment in Saltykov-Shchedrin’s novel The Golovlyovs
... form, subjectivity, which is directly dependent on the author's attitudes and ideological intentions, negative colouring of ironic evaluation and a high degree of its impact on the reader. The authors identify the basic techniques of expressing ironic assessment in Saltykov-Shchedrin's novel “The Golovlyovs”. The peculiarities of ironic evaluation are analyzed, and the forms of expressing irony are identified. The main techniques of expressing irony in the novel are antiphrasis, unexpected ironic ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
30. Natsional’nyi indeks razvitiya tsifrovoi ekonomiki: Pilotnaya realizatsiya [National Index of Digital Economy Development: Pilot Implementation], 2018, Moscow, State Corporation “Rosatom” (in Russ.).
31. Digital Economy Country Assessment for Russia, 2018, Moscow, Institute of the Information Society, 158 p.
32. Zadorin, I. V., Maltseva, D. V., Shubina, L. V. 2017, The level of media literacy of the population in the regions of Russia: a comparative analysis, Kommunikatsii. ...
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... approach for the definition of multi-risk maps at regional level: first application, Journal of Risk Research, vol. 12, no. 3—4, p. 513—534. doi:
2. Linkov, I. et al. 2018, Tiered approach to resilience assessment, Risk Analysis, vol. 38, no. 9, p. 1772—1780. doi:
3. Stepanova, V. V., Sivobrova, I. A., Nikolaev, A. V. 2014, Risk Factors Assessment Model in the Regional Operational Management System, GISAP: Economics,...
Training future teachers to perform grading
... Оценивание учебных достижений студентов: современные тен¬денции // Проблемы педагогики средней и высшей школы. 2013. № 1. С. 205—215.
assessment, problem of assessment, developing assessment skills in future teachers , qualimetric competence, grading algorithm
Assessment of Student Laboratory Works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” Discipline at IKSUR
The article presents the methods of the assessment of students' laboratory works in the framework of “Modern Information Technologies in Physical Culture and Sports” discipline at IKSUR. The author analyses the practical preconditions of the elaboration of these methods and the results ...
The methodology of assessing the strategic competitiveness of municipalities: an integral approach (the case of the Kaliningrad region)
The authors present a methodology for assessing the competitiveness of municipalities on the basis of an integrated approach. The validity of the method of integrated assessment of the competitiveness of municipalities is demonstrated in the case of the Kaliningrad region. The authors use ...