Numerical simulation of wave processes in elastic-acoustic problems using discontinuous Galerkin method on triangle unstructured meshes
... Galerkin methods: algorithms, analysis, and applications. Texts in Applied Mathematics. Springer, 2008. Vol. 54.
5. Wilcox L. C., Stadler G., Burstedde C. et al. A high-order discontinuous Galerkin method for wave propagation through coupled elastic–acoustic media // J. of Comp. Phys. 2010. № 229. P. 9373—9396.
6. LeVeque R. L. Finite volume methods for hyperbolic problems. Cambridge, 2002.
7. Голубев В. И., Петров И. Б., Хохлов Н. И. Численное моделирование ...
Numerical solution of elastic-acoustic problems with the help of grid-characteristic method
... problems are simulated with the help of grid-characteristic method, in particular, for the offshore seismic prospecting. We consider systems of water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer and ice-water-soil-hydrocarbon-bearing layer
1. Etter P. C. Underwater acoustic modelling and simulation. L., 2003.
2. Куликовский А. Г., Погорелов Н. В., Семенов А. Ю. Математические вопросы численного решения гиперболических систем ...
On asymptotic expression for velocity field of atmosphere gas perturbed by 1D acoustic wave
The problem of 1D acoustic wave initiation by a rise of water masses is formulated as a boundary problem at half space . The atmosphere is modeled as a multi-layer gas with an exponential structure of density in each layer. The boundary conditions at determine the direction ...