The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
13. Sebentsov, A. B., Zotova, M. V. 2013, Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development, Bal. Reg., no. 4 (18), p. 113-131. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-8.
14. Stepanova, S. V. 2014, Cross-border tourism in the Russian Northwest: general trends and features of development, Bal. Reg., no 3 (21), p. 109—121. DOI: 10.5922/2074-9848-2014-3-10.
15. Stepanova, S. V. 2015, Development of tourist infrastructure in ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Rumyantsev, P. Marshruty druzhby: Latviya EHstoniya Rossiya [Routes of the friendship Latvia Estonia Russia], available at:
(accessed 18.11.2016).(in Russ.)
36. Stepanova, S. V. 2016, General Trends and Features of Tourism Infrastructure Development in Russia’s Regions, Moscow University Economics Bulletin, no 3, p. 68—84.
37. Stepanova, S. V. 2014, Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
(accessed 24.06.2016). (in Russ.)
19. Sestroretsky borders of the Soviet-Finnish border, 2016, available at:
(accessed 24.06.2016). (in Russ.)
20. Stepanova, S. V. 2014, Cross-border tourism in the Russian Northwest: general trends and features of development, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 3, p. 109121 DOI: 10.5922/2074-9848-2014-3-10.
21. Stepanova, S. V., Shishkin, A. I. 2013, Formation of outbound ...
Types of judicial activity and its elements
... the study was an analysis of the legislation of the Russian Federation related to the issue of legal regulation of judicial activity, as well as an analysis of the data of the Judicial Department at the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation.
judicial activity, activity of judicial bodies, justice, court, judicial control, judicial authorization, independence of judges, citizens’ rights
Motivational factors for studying students in a medical university and their relationship with academic
... learning than students with academic debts in these disciplines. It is shown that successful and unsuccessful students have a different idea of the importance of the subjects of the first semester in their future practical activities.
Gordova V.S., Stepanova T.N., Shpekht E.V., Babich Y.V.
higher education, fundamental disciplines
Tourism development in border areas: a benefit or a burden? The case of Karelia
... and limitations of the development of tourism in border areas by comparing the data on border and inland municipalities of Karelia and investigate the role of international border crossing points in the development of tourism in borderlands.
Stepanova, S. V.
borderlands, tourism, municipal districts, tourism infrastructure, tourist flow, road border crossing point, Republic of Karelia
Trends in the development of cross-border trade in the Russian-Finnish borderlands
... describe the Russian and international approaches to studying cross-border shopping tourism. We address Finland’s experience in stimulating inbound shopping tourism from Russia and examine why the Russians are attracted to the neighbouring state.
Stepanova S. V., Shlapeko E. A.
border region, Russian-Finnish borderland, shopping tourism, Republic of Karelia, Finland, peddlar trade
The methodology of assessing the strategic competitiveness of municipalities: an integral approach (the case of the Kaliningrad region)
... Территориальный орган федеральной службы государственной статистики по Калининградской области. URL: http://www.kaliningrad.gks.ru (дата обращения: 02.09.2013).
Shekohvtseva L., Stepanova Yu.
performance, indicators, competitiveness, municipalities, integrated assessment, method.
Bread supply issue and the food independence of the Novgorod land
... Карелии в конце XIX — начале XX века.
URL: http://www.vottovaara.ru/karelia/kichen/food_karel_peasants. html
2000 заговоров и рецептов народной медицины. М.,
Novgorod land, independence, bread budget, peasant farm, crop, deficit, diet.
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
... commerce // ISG-Institut für Sozialforschung und Gesellschaftspolitik. Cologne, 2005. Цит. по: Bar-Kołelis D., Wiskulski T. Crossborder shopping at polish borders tri-city and the russian tourists // Ibid. 2012.Year 5. No. 1, vol. 9. P. 43—51.
cross-border tourism, border regions, North-western Federal District, tourist mobility, neighbouring states