Population aging and the problems of the sandwich generation: Socioeconomic and psychological aspects
26. Pierret C. Sandwich generation: women caring for parents and children // Monthly Labor Review. 2006. Vol. 129 (September). P. 3—9.
27. Sandwich generation, 2014 http://www.sandwichgeneration.com/ (дата обращения: 23.01.2014).
28. Sheresheva M., Buzulukova E. Senior sport tourism in Russia // Social Net-works and the Economics of Sports / P. M. Pardalos, V. Zamaraev (eds.). Heidel-berg ; N. Y. ; L., 2014. P. 59—74.
29. Stroud D., Walker K. Marketing to the ageing consumer: the secrets ...
The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
... social influence// Paradigm Shifts and Interactions. European Marketing Academy 43rd Annual Conference, Valencia, 2014.
20. Wansink B. Developing a Cost-effective Brand Loyalty Program// Journal of Advertising Research. 2003. No. 43 (September).
Sheresheva M., Berezka S.
loyalty programme, CRM software, customer relationship
The role of brand ecosystem in solving the tasks of hi-tech product marketing
... to know about brands // Harvard Business Review. 1999. Vol. 77, № 4. P. 85—95.
19. Washida Y. Collaborative structure between Japanese high-tech manufacturers and consumers // Journal of Consumer Marketing. 2005. Vol. 22, № 1. P. 25—34.
Sheresheva M., Kulgayeva K.
brand, new technologies, brand ecosystem