Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... elite are considerable wealth, relatively young age, and a high proportion of self-made and talented business people. Russia’s business elite is limited in number, has weak roots in the society, a low level of female representation, its hyper-co
1. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2014, The capitalist class of contemporary Russia and its main characteristics, Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 18: Sotsiologiya i politologiya, no. 2, p. 37—58. (in Russ.)
2. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2015, The conception of the transnational ...
Countries of the Baltic Region in the Global Culinary Space
... Zabajkal'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. Estestvennye nauki, no. 1 (60), p. 80—85. (In Russ.)
4. Noskova, A. V. 2015, Eating as a subject and a marker of social inequality, Vestnik Instituta sotsiologii, no. 14, p. 49—64. (In Russ.)
5. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2016, Global culinary space and its empirical research, Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta. Serija 12. Sociologija, no. 4. (In Russ.)
6. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2017, Global culinary space and gastronomical strategies of cities of Russia,...
Tourism and the structure of attractiveness of the Baltic region metropolises
..., and Stockholm. Although the sights of Moscow and Saint Petersburg are competitive in the tourist space of the Baltic region, Moscow and Saint Petersburg hotels and restaurants are noticeably inferior to those in other countries of the region.
Rakhmanov, A. B.
tourism, structure of attractiveness, metropolis, TripAdvisor, hotel, restaurant, sights, sociology of city, Baltic region