1. Белов В. Н. Неокантианство. Саратов, 2002. Ч. 2 : Пауль Наторп.
2. Гессен С. И. (Sergius). Пауль Наторп // Воля России: Журнал политики и культуры. 1924. № 8—9. С. 263—268.
3. Гессен С. И. Мое жизнеописание // Гессен С. И. Избр. соч. / сост. А. Валицкий, Н. Чистяков. М., 1998. С. 723—782.
4. Гессен С. И. Педагогические...
Refugees from Syria and Iraq in Sweden: resettlement during the migration crisis
31. Balabeykina, O. A., Martynov, V. L. 2017, The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity, Balt. Reg., vol. 9, № 3, p. 87—98,
32. Gorokhov, S. A., Dmitriev, R. V. 2016, Experience of Geographical Typology of Secularization Processes in the Modern World, Geography and Natural Resources, vol. 37, № 2, p. 93—99,
33. Agafoshin, M. M., Gorokhov, S. A.,...
Philosophy of Hermann Cohen (Publication, Foreword and Commentary by N. A. Dmitrieva)
Anon., 1914. Formular List of the Service of Alexander Liverievich Sakketti, a titular councillor attached to the Ministry of National Education. Compiled to 17 May 1914. [manuscript] Ministry of Public Education Collection, 733. Inventory 155, Folder 1087, Sheet 92. St. Petersburg: Russian State Historical Archive (RGIA). (In Rus.)
Dmitrieva, N. A., 2007. Russkoe neokantianstvo: “Marburg” v Rossii. Istoriko-filosofskie ocherki [Russian Neo-Kantianism: “Marburg” in Russia. Historical and...
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
This review covers the content of reports and discussions at the 12th Kant Readings Conference held in April 2019 and organised by the research unit of the Academia Kantiana of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad. Traditionally, Kant Readings have been thematically universal, embracing all the areas of Kant’s legacy. This time the conference focused on practical philosophy, i.e. the historical grounds and modern significance of Kant’s ethical thought as compared to other...
Kant’s teaching about reality as understood and evaluated by Hartmann
Ognev A. I. (prepared for publication, foreword by E. A. Butina, edited by N. A. Dmitrieva)
Computer simulation of synthesis processes in NiO—Al system
Features of physical and chemical conversions in the reacting powder system NiO-Al were investigated by computer simulation methods.. Multivariability of the synthesis of nickel aluminides in powder systems with varying degrees of concentration inhomogeneity is taken into account. The estimates of the state parameters of reacting system at all stages of physical and chemical transformations was obtained.
Reaction mechanism for thermite combustion synthesis of Ni3Al // International...
A simulation of processes in reactive powder compacting mixture such as Zr–B
A simulation of physical and chemical processes in reactive powder compacting materials such as Zr–B is considered. For many parametric studies related to physical and chemical processes an algorithm for distributed computations on a multiprocessor computer cluster is elaborated.
Крюков В. А.
Разработка параллельных программ для вычислительных кластеров и сетей.