Localization of large business in coastal zones as a factor of transboundary clustering (on the example of the European part of Russia)
... регион. 2009. Вып. 2. С. 102—114.
23. Федоров Г. М., Зверев Ю. М., Корнеевец В. С. Россия на Балтике: 1990—2012 годы. Калининград, 2013.
Druzhinin A. G., Fedorov G. M., Dets I. A., Gorochnaya V. V., Gontar N. V., Lachininsky S. S., Mikhailov A. S.
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... remote sensing // Landscape and urban planning. 2007. № 82 (4). Р. 184—97.
21. Limonov L. E., Nesena M. V. Structural and economic typology of large Russian cities // Regional Research of Russia. 2016. № 6 (2). Р. 144—155.
22. Mikhaylova A. A., Gorochnaya V. V. Innovation diffusion in coastal agglomerations of Western Russia // The 13th International Days of Statistics and Economics : conference proceedings. Prague, 2019. Р. 1105—1114.
23. Mikhaylov A. S., Kuznetsova T. Yu., Peker I. Yu. Knowledge ...
Information metabolism and innovation dynamics in the Rostov agglomeration: the role of the coastal factor and economic clustering
... Mikhaylov A.S. et al. Typology of coastal zones in the European part of Russia: modern particularities within the trend of cross-border clustering // Journal of Applied Economic Sciences. 2017. Vol. 12. № 5 (51). P. 1451—1460.
27. Druzhinin A.G., Gorochnaya V.V., Mikhaylov A.S. et al. Trans-aquatorial clustering within the trend of cross-border international economic interactions // International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2016. Vol. 6. № 5. P. 128—135.
28. Polanyi M. The Tacit Dimension....
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... of Economics and Business. 2010. Vol. 62, № 5. P. 419—470.
28. Roberts G. E. From Music to Mathematics: Exploring the Connections. Baltimore, 2016. P. 112.
29. Winckel F. Music, Sound and Sensation: A Modern Exposition. Dover, 1967. P. 134.
Gorochnaya V. V.
economic security, innovation security, regional reproduction, economic cycles, self-organizing, self-regulation, geo-economic turbulence, Russian Western-border regions
Economic security of the Russian-Ukrainian border regions of the Russian Federation in modern conditions
... the picture of intraregional perception of the current and potential threats to economic security, compared with the results of long-term statistical observation aimed at identifying the components and factors of economic risks in the regions.
Gorochnaya V. V.
economic security, geo-economic turbulence, border regions, Krasnodar region, Rostov region, Voronezh region, Belgorod region, Kursk region
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... coastal regions are described. Each is associated with a different way to benefit from proximity to the sea. These are maritime activities, maritime transport, and the economic use of recreational, natural and climatic resources.
Mikhaylov A. S., Gorochnaya V. V., Hvaley D. V., Gumenyuk I. S.
coastal region, innovation capital, coastalisation, urban agglomeration, innovation geography, innovation space
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
... component runs some certain risks in regulations. The authors indicate actual vectors of the development process. The obtained results can be used in working out the mechanisms for regional economic policy in the agro-industrial clustering.
Gontar N. V., Gorochnaya V. V.
agricultural sector, economic development, clusters, clustering, Rostov region, Krasnodar region, innovations, globalization, competitiveness, selforganization.