The Publishing House of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (IKBFU) produces academic, scientific, and educational publications that hold significant theoretical and practical value.
The objective of the Publishing House is to prepare and publish high-quality academic and educational literature in Russian and other languages. The Publishing House strives to provide IKBFU's degree programmes with top-quality printed and electronic materials and promote the results of scientific research.
The decision to accept a manuscript for publication is made based on independent reviewing.
The Publishing House offers a wide range of top-quality services:
- editing and proofreading;
- designing the layout for both the electronic and printed versions of the manuscript;
- designing and formatting the electronic and printed versions of the manuscript;
- designing and preparing illustrations for printing;
- translation and editing extended abstracts in English;
- assigning ISBN and DOI;
- publishing metadata on the website of the Publishing House and the Platform of the Russian Scientific Electronic Library (RSCI);
- producing the printed version of the publication in partner publishing houses (upon request);
- distributing books through specialized online platforms and a network of bookstores.
IKBFU Publishing House follows the recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
All staff and authors must follow the ethical standards accepted by the international scientific community and take measures to prevent any violation of these standards.
All manuscripts submitted for review are subjected to anti-plagiarism checks.
Peer review is an essential element of manuscript evaluation aimed to ensure its high quality and relevance. Reviewers are leading scientists having the necessary expertise, knowledge, and experience to assess and evaluate a particular work.
Each manuscript is evaluated by at least two reviewers.
In their work, all reviewers follow the principles formulated by the Committee on Publication Ethics.
Head of Publishing House of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University - Evgenia T. Ivanova
Tel. +7 (4012) 595-595, ext. 7206, 7200,
Tel. +7 911 459 67 91,