Emotional and receptive-axiological aspects of the speech act of threat in everyday conflict communication in Russian
... (in Russ.).
Zhuchkov, D. O., 2009. On the question of the definition and classification of the threat speech act. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser.: Lingvistika i mezhkul'turnaya kommunikatsiya [Proceedings of Voronezh State University. Series: Linguistics and intercultural communication], 2, pp. 69—71 (in Russ.).
Zhuchkov, D. O., 2010. Rechevoi akt ugrozy kak ob"ekt pragmalingvisticheskogo analiza [Threat speech act as an object of pragmalinguistic analysis]. Ph....
“The point of departure of peoples determines their fate”: Peter Chaadaev and Alexis de Tocqueville
... Amérique. Vol. 1. Translated by J. T. Schleifer. Indianapolis.
Wailly, N. F. and Wailly, E. A., 1827. Nouveau vocabulaire français. 4ème ed. Paris.
Zhao, K., 2016. The Images of Democracy: Tocqueville and American Exceptionalism. Master thesis. Duke University. Durham.
Alexis de Tocqueville, “Democracy in America”, Peter Chaadaev, letter of Peter Chaadaev to Alexander Turgenev, problems of translation of academic texts, revolution
Dementev I. О.
Moral und Dogma: Alois Riehls Neukantianismus im Spannungsfeld zwischen Religion und Politik
... Lehrstühle mit Vertretern der experimentellen Psychologie. Logos. Internationale Zeitschrift für Philosophie der Kultur, IV, S. 114-116.
Banks, E., 2014. The Realistic Empiricism of Mach, James, and Russell. Neutral Monism Reconceived. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Beiser, F. C., 2014. The Genesis of Neo-Kantianism, 1796–1880. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Benjamin, W., 1940. Über den Begriff der Geschichte. In: R. Tiedemann, H. Schweppenhäuser, Hg. 1974. Gesammelte Schriften I/1. Frankfurt ...
Inadvisable Concession: Kant’s Critique of the Political Philosophy of Christian Garve
... gesellschaftlichen Leben. 1. Teil. Breslau: bey W. G. Korn.
Kant, I., 1793. On the Common Saying: ‘This May be True in Theory, but It Does Not Apply in Practice’. In: I. Kant, 1991. Political Writings. Edited by H. S. Reiss. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Kant, I., 1795. Toward Perpetual Peace: A Philosophical Sketch. In: I. Kant, 2006. Toward Perpetual Peace and Other Writings on Politics, Peace, and History. Edited and with an Introduction by P. Kleingeld. Translated by D. L. Colclasure....
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
... Introduction to Antiphilosophy. New York: Verso Books.
Harré, R., 2000. One Thousand Years of Philosophy. Oxford, Blackwell.
Jaroszynski, P., 2007. Science in Culture. Amsterdam: Rodopi.
Lewis, S., 1996. News and Society in the Greek Polis. Chapel Hill: The University of North Carolina Press.
Mackonis, A., 2011. Inference to the Best Explanation: The Limits of Truth — conduciveness. PhD. Vilnius.
McKeon, R., 1994. On Knowing — the Natural Sciences. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.
How translations are willed into existence
... Millennium. Translated by P. Creagh. New York: Vintage.
Copeland, R., 1991. Rhetoric, Hermeneutics, and Translation in the Middle Ages: Academic Traditions and Vernacular Texts, Cambridge studies in medieval literature. Vol. 11. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Eco, U., 2001. Experiences in Translaton. Toronto, Buffalo, London: University of Toronto Press.
Eco, U., 2003a. Dire quasi la stessa cosa. Esperienze di traduzione. Milan: Bompiani.
Eco, U., 2003b. Mouse or Rat? Translation as Negotiation....
Kant's categorical imperative as a subject of critical analysis
... Этика Канта и современность: сборник. Рига, 1989.
13. Kant I. Critique of practical reason, and other writings in moral philosophy. Garland Pub., 1976.
14. Kant I. Groundwork of the metaphysics of morals. Cambridge University Press,1998.
15. Kant I. The Metaphysics of Morals. Cambridge University Press, 1996.
16. Kant I. Perpetual peace, and other essays on politics, history, and morals. Hackett Publishing, 1983.
17. Kant I. Practical philosophy. Cambridge University ...
Set of algorithms for constructing university timetable — part 2: Data presentation structure and algorithm for building a base solution
An algorithm for building a base multitude of solutions for the university timetabling problem is proposed. An algorithm allowed to get at least one correct timetable if such exists. Computational complexity is reduced with using a special set of heuristics and timetable data presentation model.
Burke E., Kingston ...
Significance of social contract theories for the development of political philosophy in Russia
Hughes A., Rev V.
Ancestral Versus Original Sin: An Overview with Implications for Psychotherapy. URL: http://www.stmaryorthodoxchurch.org/orthodoxy/
Of the Original Contract // Political Essays. Cambridge University Press, 1994. URL: http://www.constitution.org/dh/origcont.htm
The Invisible Hook: The Hidden Economics of Pirates. Princeton University Press, 2009.
After Virtue: A Study in Moral Theory. University ...
Set of algorithms for constructing university timetable – part 1: system of evaluating timetable quality based on fuzzy logic and features of algorithm for searching an optimal timetable
A new approach for evaluating the quality of University timetables is proposed. This approach uses a multicriterion expert system with two quality
indexes: the average penalty imposed on timetabling and highest penalty imposed on one of the constraints. The system based on a series of intelligible ...
Kantian ethos in J. Rawls’s political philosophy
... the Tradition of Political Philosophy // American Political Science Review. 1975. № 69. P. 648—662.
5. Krasnoff L. How Kantian is Constructivism? // Kant-Studien. 1999. № 90. P. 385—409.
6. Rawls J. The Idea of Public Reason Revisited // The University of Chicago Law Re¬view. 1997. № 3. P. 765—807.
7. Rawls J. Justice as Fairness: A Restatement. Cambridge, 2001.
8. Rawls J. Kantian Constructivism in Moral Theory // The Journal of Philosophy. 1980. № 9. P. 515—572.
9. Rawls J. ...
Schelling’s Criticism of Ontological Argument and Interpretation of Kant’s Doctrine of the Ideal of Reason
... Transformation der Philosophie. Band 1: Sprachanalytik, Semiotik, Hermeneutik. 4. Auflage. Frankfurt a. M.: Suhrkamp, pp. 79-105.
Beaufret, J., 2006. Dialogue with Heidegger: Greek Philosophy. Translated by M. Sinclair. Bloomington & Indianapolis: Indiana University Press.
Courtine, J.-F., 1990. Extase de la raison: Esssais sur Schelling. Paris: Galilée.
Fink, E., 1959. Kants Kritik des ontologischen Gottesbeweises. In: E. Fink, 1959. Alles und Nichts. Ein Umweg zur Philosophie. Dordrecht: Springer, pp....
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... 169—203. doi: 10.17323/1814-9545-2016-3-169-203 (in Russ).
14. Karachurina, L. B., Mkrtchyan, N. V. 2017, Internal long-term migration of the population in Russia and other countries, Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 5. Geografiya [Moscow University Bulletin. Series 5. Geography], no. 2, p. 74—80 (in Russ.).
15. Lee, E. S. 1966, A theory of migration, Demography, vol. 3, no. 1, p. 47—57.
16. Rogers, A., Castro, L. 1981, Model migration schedules, II ASA, Laxenburg.
17. Sokolov, N.,...
Current trends in the development of a green finance system: methodology and practice
... Russia in devising the ideology, principles, and mechanism of green growth and sustainable growth financing.
1. Brundtland, G. H. 1987, Our common future: Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development, Oxford, New York, Oxford University Press, 383 p.
2. Nordhaus, W. D. 1977, Economic growth and climate: The case of carbon dioxide. The American Economic Review, vol. 67, no. 1, p. 341—346.
3. Anderson, G. M. 1989, The butcher, the baker, and the policy-maker: Adam Smith on ...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... cross-regional differences within seven EU member states at the Eurostat’s NUTS 2 level.
1. Åslund, A. 2012, How Capitalism Was Built: The Transformation of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, the Caucasus, and Central Asia, 2nd ed., New York, Cambridge University Press.
2. Kornai, J. 2006, The Great Transformation of Central and Eastern Europe: success and disillusionment, Rossiya i sovremennyj mir [Russian and the Contemporary World], no. 2, p. 7—47 (In Russ.)
3. Brien, S. 2019, Central and Eastern ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... Modern World, 5th Ed., Basingstoke, Palgrave Macmillan.
16. Massey, D. S. 2009, The political economy of migration in an era of globalization. In: Martínez, S. International Migration and Human Rights: The Global Repercussions of US Policy, vol. 11, University of California Press, Berkeley, p. 23—43.
17. İçduygu, A. ٢٠٠٠, The Politics of International Migratory Regimes: Transit Migration Flows in Turkey, International Social Science Journal, vol. 52, no. 165, p. 357—367. doi:
The Architectonic Place of Language in Kant’s Philosophy (Rev.: R. Ehrsam, Le problème du langage chez Kant. Paris: Librairie Philosophique J. Vrin, 2016, 288 pp.)
Brandom, R., 1994. Making It Explicit: Reasoning, Representing, and Discursive Commitment. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press.
Ehrsam, R., 2016. Le problème du langage chez Kant. Paris: Librairie Philosophique J. Vrin.
Kant, I., 1998. Critique of Pure Reason. Edited by P. Guyer and A. Wood. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Kant, I., 2007. Anthropology,...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... Citizenship, More or Less: Rights, Emotions, and States of Civic Belonging. Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History, 7 (3), pp. 487—528.
Brubaker, R., 1992. Citizenship and Nationhood in France and Germany. Cambridge (Mass.): Cambridge University Press.
Burbank, J., 2006. An Imperial Rights Regime: Law and Citizenship in the Russian Empire. Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History, 7 (3), pp. 397—431.
Canovan, M., 2005. The People. Сambridge: Polity Press.
The Paradox of Kant’s Transcendental Subject in German Philosophy in the Late Eighteenth Century
... Die Erfundene Wirklichkeit. München: Piper, pp. 16-38.
Hamann, J. G., 2007. Metacritique on the Purism of Reason. In: K. Haynes, ed. 2007. Hamann: Writings on Philosophy and Language. Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 205-218.
Jacobi, F. H., 1815. Beylage. Ueber den transscendentalen Idealismus. In: F. H. Jacobi, 1815. Werke. In 6 volumes. Volume 2. Leipzig: Gerhard Fleischer, pp. 289-310.
Jacobi, F. H., 1816. Ueber das Unternehmen des Kriticismus,...
The development of a Russian-Polish cross-border region: the role of the Kaliningrad agglomeration and the Tri-City (Gdansk—Gdynia—Sopot)
... emerging. The most powerful axis is the Tri-City (Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot) — the Kaliningrad agglomeration. A systemic approach is used to analyse a variety of relationships, reflected in a map showing the diversity of geographical areas of cooperation. The University of Gdansk and the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University are playing an important role in the development of Russian—Polish relations. Although the intensity of cross-border ties has decreased in recent years amid tensions between Russia ...
The moving boundaries of news translation
Cadwell, P., 2015. Translation and Trust: A Case Study of How Translation Was Experienced by Foreign Nationals Resident in Japan for the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake. Ph. D. School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University.
Caimotto, M.C., (in press) Transediting Trump: The Inaugural Speech Reported in Italy. In: L. Davier and K. Conway, eds. Journalism and Translation in the Era of Convergence. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
Caimotto, M.C. and Gaspari, F., 2018....
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
Tul'chinskii, G. L., 2006. Telo svobody [Body freedom]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Bentham, J., 1896. Theory of Legislation. London.
Halliday, M. A. K., 1978. Language as social semiotics: The social interpretation of language and meaning. Maryland: University Park Press.
Leeuwen, T., 2005. Introducingё Social Semiotics. New York: Routledge.
Morris, Ch. W., 1938. Foundation of the Theory of Signs. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.
Thibault, P. J., 1991. Social semiotics as praxis: Text, ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... Copenhagen: Christian Ejlers.
Habermas, J., 2001. On the pragmatics of social interaction: Preliminary studies in the theory of communicative action. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Hempel, С.G., 2000. Science, Explanation, and Rationality. New York: Oxford University Press.
McCloskey, D., 1998. The Rhetoric of Economics. University of Wisconsin Press.
North, D., 2005. Understanding the Process of Economic Change. Princeton University Press.
Taleb, N.N., 2007. The Black Swan. The Impact of the Highly Improbable....
On logical errors in Kant's table of judgements
3. Kant I. Vorlesungen über Philosophische Enzyklopädie // Gesammelte Schriften (Akademie Ausgabe). Bd. 29.
4. Kant I. Critique of Judgement. Digireads. com Publishing, 2010.
5. Kant I. Critique of Pure Reason. Cambridge; Mass.: Cambridge University Press,1998.
6. Kant I. The Jäsche logic // Kant I. Lectires on Logic Tr. / ed. by J. M. Young. Cambridge;Mass.: Cambridge University Press, 1992. P. 521—674.
7. Kant I. Notes and fragments. Cambridge University Press, 2005.
8. Reich K....
How did Kant’s death mask end up in Tartu? Surprising finding at the archive of Art Museum of Tartu University
This article tells how Kant's deathmask ended up in the Museum of Classical Antiquities of the University of Tartu.
1. Столович Л. Н. О судьбе тартуской кантианы // Кантовский сборник. 2008.1(27). С. 94—108.
2. Glasen K. H. Kant-Bildnisse. Königsberg, 1924.
3. Immanuel Kant: sein Leben ...
Yuryo Vuorioki: pages of biography
The Lobachevsky Research Library of Kazan Federal University boasts a collection of Yuryo Vuorioki’s letters. Yuryo Vuorioki is one of the leaders of the Finnish national movement of the pre-war period, a member of the board of the Karelian academic society and editor-in-chief of the Suomen Heimo journal....
Modern approaches to university physical education: the experience of incorporating a fitness programme in the curriculum
The article explores new approaches to physical education in university. One of the ways to ensure modernization of physical education is the incorporation of various fitness programmes in the elective part of the curriculum. The author describes the impact of fitness programmes on learning outcomes and characterizes ...
Paul Natorp’s social pedagogic theory and it’s relevance to modern russian education
... class composed of all persons who are willing and able to contribute to the cause of people’s education. In this endeavor Natorp especially stresses the uniqueness of position of persons with scientific background. Thus the social function of the universities as institutions where persons of such quality are being cultivated is actualized. This notion makes Natorp’s standpoint resemble in many ways the extended reading of university’s “third mission”.
1. Auzan, A. A., 2013, Missiya universiteta: ...
Innovations in higher education
The article presents the results of the analysis of research on problems of development of innovative activity of teachers in the University. It discusses the involvement of teachers in innovative activity as a purposeful process of overcoming innovation barriers. Selected subjective and objective factors of innovative activity of University lecturers — innovative potential of ...
The development of universal learning actions in primary school students by means of project-task technology
This article presents a model of formation of universal learning actions in younger school students through solving project tasks. The author offers a technology of its implementation, which makes it possible to create personal, regulatory, informative, and communicative universal educational actions....
The correction of university students’ knowledge as a subject of pedagogical studies
This article is devoted to the little-studied pedagogical problem of correcting higher university students’ knowledge. The authors offer a definition of the concept of “knowledge correction” and identify its essence, objectives, orientation, structure, functions and results within the training process. Тhe article considers the system ...
The implementation of the competence approach of the Federal state educational standards at a medical university
This article reports the result of test mode introduction of project learning at a medical university. This technology is used within the curriculum of the “Medical Cybernetics” field of study. The process brought together a state medical university (professors), clinics (medical personnel), and a private development company (system analysts)....
Professional universality of linguists: providing a rationale of the concept
This paper sets out to examine professional universality as an intrinsic essential characteristic of a linguist, a thorough consideration of which provides a rationale of the expedience and necessity of the importance of professional universality for promoting a better competitiveness and professional ...
Universality of foreign language and culture specialists in relation to a new resultative quality of professional education of linguists
This paper sets out to examine the potential value of professional universality of foreign language and culture specialists in relation to a new resultative quality of their professional education and professional development. The purpose of revealing the interrelation is to prove the importance of professional universality ...
Socio-cultural implications of professional universality of linguists
This paper examines socio-cultural implications of individual professional universality of the linguist. This study is to confirm that the formation of professional universality of an individual is an indispensable part of the modern system of higher education
Модернизация, глобализация ...
The trajectories of university education modernisation with the use of contemporary forms of international university cooperation
... focuses on the key levels of internationalisation of higher education in Russia against the background of implementation of Bologna process principles. The authors analyse the experience of the Faculty of Economics of the Mikhail Lomonosov Moscow State University of putting into practice the models of joint master's degree programmes.
Восьмая культура капитализма // Кредит
24. 2000. Декабрь.
University education and critical thinking
This article considers the development and conceptual content of university education in the diachronic and synchronic dimensions; the author analyses its role in the formation of critical thinking. The latter is interpreted in the value-instrumental rather than logical-methodological sense.
Kant between liberalism and conservatism
... Conceptions of Liberalism. Theology, Creation, and Politics in the Thought of Immanuel Kant and Edmund Burke // The Journal of Religious Ethics. Vol. 36, № 3, Sep. 2008.
10. Louden, R. Kant's Human Being: Essays on His Theory of Human Nature. Oxford University Press, 2011.
11. Louden, R. Kant's Impure Ethics. From Rational Beings to Human Beings. Oxford University Press, 2000.
12. Seebom, Th. Kant’s Theory of Revolution // Social Research. Vol. 48, № 3 (Autumn, 1981). Р. 557—587.
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... Käkönen, J., Lähteenmäki K., 1995, Regionalization and the Theory of International Relations, Tampere, TAPRI, 49 s.
3. Tassinari, F. 2004, Mare Europaeum: Baltic Sea Region Security and Cooperation from Post-Wall to Post-Enlargement Europe, Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, 343 p.
4. Morgenthau, H. 1993, Politics among Nations: The Struggle for Power and Peace, New York, McGrow-Hill, 419 p.
5. Lanko, D. 2013, The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Technological Discontinuities and Dominant Designs. A Cyclical Model of Technological Change // Administrative Sciences Quarterly. 1990. № 35. P. 607.
8. Burt R. S. Structural Holes: The Social Structure of Competition. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1992.
9. Burt R. S., Knez M. Kinds of Third-Party Effects on Trust // Rationality and Society. 1995. № 7. P. 225—292.
10. Chesbrough H. Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Boston : ...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... otnosheniju k dolgosrochnoj ustojchivosti regional'no go razvitija [Risks and shaping plants companies in relation to long-term sustainability of regional development], 2013, Materials sociological
survey, Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, November.
8. Proekt gosudarstvennoj programmy Kaliningradskoj oblasti «Modernizacija ekonomiki» [Draft state program Kaliningrad region «Modernization of Economy»], 2013, available at: http://www.gov39.ru (accessed 01.12.2013).
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... forecasting], Polis
(Politicheskie issledovanija) [«POLIS» Journal — Political Studies], no. 4, p. 74—98.
2. Tüür, K. 2012, Russia and Estonia. In: Tüür, K., Morozov, V. (eds.), Russian Federation 2013: Short-Term Prognosis, Tartu, Tartu University Press, p. 123—126.
3. Jestonskaja Respublika (spravka) [The Republic of Estonia (reference)], November 7, 2011, Ministerstvo inostrannyh del Rossijskoj Federacii [Ministry of For eign Affairs of the Russian Federation], available at: http://www....
How did Kant’s death mask end up in Tartu? A surprising finding at the archive of Art Museum of the University of Tartu
This article tells the story of how Kant's death mask ended up in the Museum of Classical Antiquities of the University of Tartu.
1. Stolovich L. N. O sud'be tartuskoj kantiany // Kantovskij sbornik. 2008. 1 (27). S. 94—108.
2. Clasen K. H. Kant-Bildnisse. Königsberg, 1924.
3. Immanuel Kant: sein Leben in Darstellungen von Zeitgenossen. Die Biographien ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... political nature of major obstacles to a visa-free regime. This article is based on the proceedings of the “Russia and European Union: the dynamics of interrelations” international conference organized by the EU center of the I. Kant Baltic Federal University (the EU4U project).
1. Overview of Schengen Visa statistics 2009—2011, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/borders-and-visas/visa-policy/docs/overview_of_schengen_visa_statistics_2011_final_en.pdf (accessed ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
This article considers the possibility of Russian integration into a common research, technological, and innovative space of the Baltic region. The author presents the results of a comparative analysis of innovative development in Russia and the Baltic Sea countries based on the calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia...
The historical and geographical evolution of the enclavity of the Kaliningrad region
... mirovoj vojny [East Prussia. From ancient times to the end of World War II], 1996, Kaliningrad.
4. Klemeshev, A. P., Kozlov, S. D., Fedorov, G. M. 2003, Osobaja territorija Rossii [A particular area of Russia], Kaliningrad, Izdatelstvo Kaliningrad State University.
5. Klemeshev, A. P. 2005, Rossijskij jeksklav. Preodolenie konfliktogennosti [The Russian exclave. Overcoming of conflicts], Saint Petersburg, Izdatelstvo Saint Petersburg State University.
6. Klemeshev, A. P. 2007, Jeksklavnost' v uslovijah ...
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
This article considers the research and technological potential and the innovative activity in a specific region of Russia — the Kaliningrad region. The authors assess its research and technological potential, and the achieved level of innovative activity in the Kaliningrad region as prerequisites necessary for the implementation of an innovative model of economy. This work identifies the problems of the research and technological potential development of the region, as well as a low level of development...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
... and Management. - New York.
Holling, C. S. (1986). The resilience of terrestrial ecosystems: local surprises and global change. / In: W. C. Clark and R.E. Munn. (Eds.).
Sustainable Development of the Biosphere.
- Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
Holling, C. S. (1973). Resilience and stability of ecological systems. // Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics.
No 4. P. 1-23.
Hurwicz, L. (1999). Revisiting Externalities. // Journal of Public ...