The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
... geopolitics]. In: Geopolitika: teoriya y praktika [Geopolitics: Theory and Practice], Moscow.
8. Allcock, J. B., Arnold, C. and Day, A. J. 1992, Border and Territorial Disputes, London, 1992.
Kosov Yuri, Vovenda Alexei
political culture, state frontier, trans-border cooperation, regional integration processes
Trans-Border Regions in the System of the Regional Hierarchy: the Systemic Approach
The article positions trans-border regions that are formed in the course of cooperation between the administrative, territorial and municipal institutions of neighbouring countries or have similar important characteristics, in the hierarchical system of regions. The authors prove trans-border regions to be a type of international ...
Intensification of Russian role in trans-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
Cross-border cooperation between administrative and municipal districts enlarges fast in the Baltic Sea macroregion. Intensification of Russian regions’ participation in such cooperation as well as formation of trans-border socio-economic systems may shift their development to the innovative type.
Oding N. Yu., Fedorov G. M.
transborder cooperation, Baltic Sea macroregion, innovative
development, cooperation, euroregions, integration, recipient, pan-European ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... Of The Factors Of Development Of Rural (Green) Tourism In Ukraine // Бизнес информ.2013. № 8. С. 204—214.
31. Kropinova E. Zoning of the Kaliningrad region of the RF for the purposes of tourism and recreation and development of the trans-border cooperation. TILTAI, Bridges, Social sciences, Klaipeda University. 2009. № 3.
32. Palmowski T. (red.) Pogranicze polsko-rosyjskie. Problemy współpracy transgranicznej z Obwodem Kaliningradzkim. Gdynia — Pelplin, 2007.
33. Spiriajevas E. Borderlands ...
Innovative economy and trans-border cooperation
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... for socioeconomic development and schemes for territorial planning of constituent entities and municipal districts. The result is a combination of measures aimed simultaneously at solving defence problems, delivering economic security, and supporting trans-border cooperation. The Baltic macroregion has vast experience in developing joint Russia-EU programmes. This experience of coordinating activities in the economic and sociocultural spheres, as well as international spatial planning innovations (German landscape ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... regionologicheskiy zhurnal [Pskov regionologicheksy journal], no. 17, p. 53—59.
22. Kropinova, E., Anokhin, A. 2014, The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 3, p. 121—136. doi: 10.... ... your Reference Manger Please Copy & Paste Bibtex-Export Endnote-Export Display Statistics Weiterempfehlen Bookmark and Share Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland ...
Crossborder and trans-border cooperation of medium-sized cities of Kaliningrad region in Baltic Sea Region
The forms of crossborder and transborder cooperation of mediumsized cities of Kaliningrad region in Baltic Sea Region are described. The
description of wto European Union’s instruments for international cooperation in Baltic Sea Region is presented. The short analysis of participation of ...
The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations
The article focuses on the basic tools of Russia-EU international cooperation, cofunded by the EU and Russia, such as crossborder, trans-border, and trans-national cooperation programmes, which can contribute to innovative, scientific and technological development. The author gives an overview of large-scale Russia-EU international cooperation projects in the field of innovations and comments on the cooperation ...
Semi-Medium-Sized cities of North-West Russia as drivers for regional development
... Studies. 1995. Vol. 32, № 10. Р. 1587—1600.
Belova A. V.
semi-medium-sized cities, settlement system, the Baltic sea region, socio-economic area, North-West Federal District of the Russian Federation, the Kaliningrad region, cross-border and trans-border cooperation
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... turizm: strategii vzaimodejstvija [Science and tourism: cooperation strategy], digest of articles, no. 2,p. 65—73.
13. Kropinova, E. G. 2003, Zoning of the Kaliningrad region of the RF for the purposes of tourism and recreation and development of the trans-border cooperation, TILTAI, Bridges, Socialsciences, KlaipedaUniversity, no. 3.
14. VTsIOM. The site of the All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center, available at:
15. Kruglikova, М. 2016,...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
10. Inbound Tourism in Estonia 2011, EAS Enterprise Estonia, available at: www.visitestonia.com (accessed 17 November 2012).
11. Kropinova, E. 2009, Zoning of the Kaliningrad Region for the Purposes of Tourism and Recreation and Development of Trans-border Cooperation, Tiltai, no. 3 (48), p. 117—128.
12. Latvian Tourism Marketing Strategy 2010—2015, available at: http://www.tava.gov.lv/sites/tava.gov.lv/files/dokumenti/strategiskie-dokumenti/Latvian-tourismmarketing-strategy-2010—2015.pdf (accessed ...
The North-West of Russia: the potential and areas of Russian-Lithuanian research and innovation cooperation
... field of research and innovation. The author analyses the tendencies of innovation activities of economic entities in the North-West of Russia in terms of relative innovation activity indicators. Special attention is paid to the role of cross-border and trans-border cooperation in the Baltic macroregion as a mechanism of managing the innovative development of regional economy.
1. Instrument Evropejskogo sosedstva i partnerstva. Prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo. Strategija na 2007—2013 gg. [online] Available at: <http://ec....
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon is a trans-border (it includes border territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Poland), maritime (combines a water body,... ... and Benefits sharing the Vistula Lagoon", implemented within the "Lithuania — Poland — Russia" cross-border cooperation programs in the years 2007—2013, financed by the European Unio n and co-financed by the Russian Federation.
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... Cross-border Cooperation: A Framework for Analysis, Journal of European Integration, Vol. 35, no. 6, p. 669—687. DOI: 10.1080/07036337.2012.711827
15. Demek, J. 1974, Systemova teorie a studium krajiny, Brno, 224 p.
16. Dołzbłasz, S., Raczyk, A. 2011, Trans-border cooperation projects on the external and internal EU borders — Poland case study, Studia Regionalne i Lokalne, Vol. 3 (45), p. 59—80, available at:
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... University. Series 6],no 3, p. 129—133.
8. Klemeshev, A., Fedorov, G., Zverev, Yu. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Baltic Region,no. 3 (9), p. 88—97. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-3-9.... ... sovremennyj mir [Russia and the modern world], no. 2, p. 54—64.
10. Makarychev, A. 2005, Pskov at the Crossroads of Russia’s Trans-Border Relations with Estonia and Latvia: Between Provinciality and Marginality, Europe— Asia Studies, Vol. 57, no. 3,...
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
18. Zverev, Yu. M. 2010, Mirovoj opyt «zon pererabotki importa» i Kaliningradskaja osobaja jekonomicheskaja zona [World experience "import processing zones" and the Kaliningrad special economic zone], Region sotrudnichestva [Region cooperation], no. 1, p.13—32.
19. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2009, Trans-Border Regions in the System of the Regional Hierarchy: the Systemic Approach, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 26—33.
20. Competitive Position of the Baltic States Ports, 2011, KPMG Baltics SIA, November, available at: ...