An optimization of FIM method for three-dimensional eikonal equations
A Fast Iterative Method (FIM) for eikonal equations  are convenient and optimal in two-dimensional and small three-dimensional models. But it takes a lot of time and random access memory for big three-dimensional models. This article describes the time and memory optimization of this method for big 3d models. The results of simulations are presented
1. Jeong ...
An mathematical simulation of ionosphere with due regard for its three-dimensional irregularity
Difference methods an approximate solution of a three-dimensional equation of ions diffusion with mixed derivatives and divergence first derivatives are considered. The task is reduced to a chain of three two-dimensional parabolic equations on base of the summary approximation method. Difference operators are constructed,...
Portfolio optimization in the case of an exponential utility function and in the presence of an illiquid asset
... optimization problem with the exponential utility function is not connected to the optimization problem with the HARA utility by the limiting procedure and we obtain essentially different results. We provide the Lie group analysis of the corresponding HJB equation.
For the main three-dimensional PDE with the exponential utility function, we obtain the complete set of the nonequivalent Lie group invariant reductions to two-dimensional PDEs according to an optimal system of subalgebras of the admitted Lie algebra. We prove that ...
The application of the method of average sections with coordinate transformation in three-dimensional modeling of dragline waste rehandling
The authors have developed a prototype of that information and analytical technology for modeling dragline waste rehandling in three-dimensional space through two-dimensional numerical algorithms. Using the methods of analytical geometry and mathematical ... ... Канта. 2013. Вып. 10. С. 114—120.
Nazarov I., Bryksin V., Savelenko V.
dragline, grid models of surface, regression equation, affine transformation.
A model of mid-scale irregularities of the low-latitude Earth ionosphere : evaluations of a non-linear correction method for the Z-scheme
A nonlinear correction of the finite-differential scheme for solution of the cross convection-diffusion equations within models of the Rayleigh — Taylor instability in the equatorial region of the Earth ionosphere is considered.... ... данными наблюдений // Вестник МГТУ. 2014. Т. 17, № 2. С. 385—393.
7. Huba J. D., Joyce G., Krall J. Three-dimensional modeling of equatorial spread F / Aeronomy of the Earth's atmosphere and ionosphere. IAGA Special Sopron Book ...
Use of the genetic algorithm for devising a formula for liver volumetry
... Vol. 3. P. 47—52.
12. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs K. A. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple linear ultrasound measurements of the liver // Radiography. 2016. Vol. 22. P. 125—130.... ... P. 187—189.
17. Hiroshige S., Shimada M., Harada N. et al. Accurate preoperative estimation of liver-graft volumetry using three-dimensional computed tomography // Transplantation. 2003. Vol. 75. P. 1561—1564.
18. Hwang S., Lee S. G., Kim K. H. et ...
Assessment of hepatic volume ex vivo by the formulas of the ultrasound volumetry
... Vol. 3. P. 47—52.
13. Childs J. T., Thoirs K. A., Esterman A. J. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple linear ultrasound measurements of the liver // Radiography. 2016. Vol. 22, № ... ... P. 326—333.
21. Hiroshige S., Shimada M., Harada N. et al. Accurate preoperative estimation of liver-graft volumetry using three-dimensional computed tomography // Transplantation. 2003. Vol. 75, № 9. P. 1561—1564.
22. Niehues S. M., Unger J. K....