Modeling of the cathode thermal conditions
... is 60 W, the time to prepare for a start-up is 140 sec. To improve the cathode stable operation it is recommended to replace the tail piece and getter cover material for Molybdenum М99.95-МП.
1. Алямовский А. А. SolidWorks Simulation.... ...
2. Основные элементы SolidWorks. DassaultSystemes SolidWorks Corporation 175 Wyman Street Waltham, MA 02451 USA, 2011.
3 Лившиц Б. Г. Физические свойства металлов и сплавов. М., 1959.
4. Кресанов ...
Key trends and features of the Canadian military-industrial complex during the Second World War
... Official Statistical Annual of the Resources, History, Institutions, and Social and Economic Conditions of the Dominion. Ottawa, 1945.
31. The Department of Munitions and Supply. Quarterly Summary. January 1 to March 31, 1940. May 15, 1940. Ottawa.
32. The Industrial Front // Department of Munitions and Supply. Hon. C. D. Howe, Minister. Ottawa, Canada. January 1, 1942.
Uchaev A. N.
World War II, Canada, Great Britain, USA, military-industrial complex
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
This article describes a legislative framework for a new model of higher education institutions, oriented towards business and innovation. The author offers practical recommendations for the development of competitive socioentrepreneurial innovation-based universities. It is shown that the new generation university should be formed on the basis of the socio-entrepreneurial ideology.
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... Przedsiębiorstwo i region, no. 5, p. 38—47.
20. Podmoroff, D. 2010, 365 sposobów na codzienne motywowanie i nagradzanie pracowników, Warszawa, Wolters Kluwer, p. 228.
21. Rehu, M., Lusk, E., Wolff, B. 2005, Incentive Preferences of Employees in Germany and the USA: An Empirical Investigation, Management Revue, Vol. 16, no. 1, p. 81—98.
22. Robbins, S. P., Judge, T. A. 2012, Zachowania w organizacji, Warszawa, Polskie Wydawnictwo Ekonomiczne, p. 404.
23. Romashkina, G. F., Andrianova, E. V. 2007, Motivation ...
Development of an erosion model of a discharge chamber of a stationary plasma engine
... paper, the possibility of applying accelerated tests for solving the problem of confirming the correspondence of the engine to the required resource characteristics is justified.
1. Ким В. П. Конструктивные признаки и особенности ... ... Evaluation of 25-cm XIPS Thruster Life for Deep Space Mission Application // 31th International Electric Propulsion Conference. USA, 2013.
4. Приданников С. Ю. Исследование характеристик стационарных плазменных ...
Problems of modeling of the working processes of a stationary plasma engine
... AIAA-2012-3735, Atlanta, GA, 29 Jul.–1 Aug., 2012.
6. Huang W., Kamhawi H., Haag T. Effect of Background Pressure on the Performance and Plume of the HiVHAc Hall Thruster // IEPC-2013-058 Presented at the 33rd International Electric Propulsion Conference, The George Washington University Washington, D. C. USA, October 6–10, 2013.
Semenenko D., Rumyantsev A.
stationary plasma thruster, mathematical model, erosion
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
This article considers the problem of security in the Baltic region, namely, that of Poland and the Baltics. The authors rely on the works of Karl Deutsch, Emanuel Adler, on Michael Barnett’s theory of security communities and Barry Buzan’s regional security complex theory,...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... and Principles in European Union Foreign Policy, London, p. 114–130.
10. Bickerton, C. J. 2011, Legitimacy Through Norms: The Political Limits to Europe’s Normative Power. In: Whitman, R. (ed.), Normative Power Europe: Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives.... ... Pragmatic Approach. Cambridge.
13. Damro, C. 2011, Market power Europe, Paper prepared for EUSA Biennial Conference Boston, MA, USA, March 3–5, 2011.
14. Diez, T., Manners, I. 2007, Reflecting on Normative Power Europe. In: Berenskoetter, F., Williams,...
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... [Transnationalization of world economy], Prostranstvennyje struktury mirovogo khozjajstva, Moscow, p. 197—224.
10. Pruss, Ye. A. 2009, Osobennosti sovremennogo razmeschenija bankov na territorii SShA [Specifics of modern localization of foreign banks in the USA], Voprosy ekonomicheskoj i politicheskoj geografii zarubezhnyh stran, no. 18, p. 158—170.
11. Samusenko, D. N. 2014, Geograficheskij analiz protsessov prjamogo investirovanija v sovremennom mirovom khozjajstve [Geographical analysis of FDI processes ...
The image of the Kaliningrad region in the Kaliningradskaya pravda newspaper of the Soviet era
Based on an analysis of holiday issues of the Kaliningradskaya Pravda newspaper, this article determines the frequency of semantic structures constituting the official image of the Kaliningrad region. Seventeen distinguishing features of the region are considered alongside changes in their usage ...
Some trends and features of investment activity in the Kaliningrad region
In 2016, the Kaliningrad region economy is entering a new stage of development. It is important to establish whether the new investment mechanism proposed in the framework of amended SEZ legislation can ensure the development of regional economy. In recent years,...
The methodological framework for development of specialists in advertising and public relations
... problem. The author stresses the need to use the axiological, cultural, integrated, context, professional, and image approaches to the formation of professional culture in future advertising and public relations specialists.
1. Балакирева Э. В.... ... бакалавра по направлению «Реклама и связи с общественностью» : монография. USA: PublishingHouse «Science&InnovationCenter», 2013.
8. Профессиональная культура специалиста ...
On ensuring the energy security of the Kaliningrad region
This article analyses possibilities for minimising energy threats to the economy of the Kaliningrad region — an isolated Russian exclave. The au-thors consider the key aspects of the region’s economic security, identify threats, and provide a critical assessment different solutions to this problems. The research is ...
Modern marketing practices: a preliminary comparative analysis of studies in developed and developing countries
... contemporary marketing practices // Journal of Strategic Marketing. 2009. Vol. 17, № 2. P. 169—187.
15. Pels J., Brodie R. J., Johnston W. J. Benchmarking business-to-business practices in emerging and developed economies: Argentina compared to the USA and New Zealand // Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing. 2004. Vol. 19, № 6. P. 386—396.
16. Pels J., Brodie R. J. Profiling marketing practice in an emerging economy: the Argentine case // Journal of Global Marketing. 2003. Vol. 17, № ...
The functional and pragmatic features of assonance phraseological reflexes
This paper analyzes a specific group of phraseological reflexes based on an assonance rhyme with an initial interrogative utterance. Assonance phraseological reflexes cannot perform a descriptive or nominative function acting in the process of verbal interaction only as markers of pragmatic intentions. Therefore, the attempts to describe them in terms of traditional semantics prove unsuccessful. A proper study of assonance phraseological reflexes is possible only in the framework ...
The place and role of ontology in the system model of argumentation
This article identifies the role of ontology in the system model of argumentation (SMA). Since the term ‘ontology’ is rarely used in argumentation studies and the context of its usage is rather unconventional, there is a need to define the notion of ontology within SMA. ...
A competency-based interpretation of professional education results: History and objectives
... analysis of the causes of transition to compe-tency interpretation of vocational education outcomes in Russia and abroad. The authors consider the interpretation of the basic categories of ‘competence’ and ‘competency’ in the education systems of the USA, the UK, Germany, France, and Russia, as well as the understanding of their structure and func-tion to improve the quality of educational outcomes and ensure harmonization with the economic development of the state.
1. Байденко В. И. Болонский ...
Frames in discourse analysis
This article focuses on frame analysis, which provides a communicative framework for the meaning formation and interpretation in a discourse. The correlation between the usage of linguistic structures and cognitive environ-ment of the sender and recipient is analysed. The structure of the frame model of a discourse as a cognitive space ...
The 1859 rules on the remuneration of architects working for the Ministry of Imperial Court
This article focuses on the features of interactions between the Ministry of Imperial Court and architects during the reign of Alexander II. Special attention is paid to the usage of legal loopholes and deviations from the established standards.
1. Российский государственный ...
The development of everyday language in the German-speaking countries in the framework of the sociolinguistic concept of language evolution
This article studies trends in the development of the German language and their manifestations in spoken language. It is established that, under the influence oral discourse conditions, the antinomies of language development are resolved in regional spoken languages predominantly in ...
Grammatical antithesis as a mean of objectifiction of emotional meaning in the discource
In the article general description of pragmatical usage of the different shape-generating suffixes are presented, the role of linguistic category of intensity and it’s influence upon the realization of the emotional axiological connotative meaning in these ...
The synergy effect of economic metaphor in the interdiscursive space
... языке и культуре : сб. науч. ст. Уфа, 2011. С. 82—88.
13. Cyprus Mail. 2012. 19 Aug. URL: http://www.the freelibrary.com (дата обращения: 21.03.2013).
14. Financial Mirror (Cyprus). 2013. 18 Mar. URL: http://www.... ....2013).
17. Times of Oman. 2013. 18 Mar. URL: http://www.thefreelibrary.com (дата обращения: 24.03.2013).
18. USA Today. 2013. 14, 15, 17, 18 Mar. URL: http://www.thefreelibrary.com (дата обращения: 25.03.2013).
The background knowledge as a language indicator of the intentional manipulative proposition
The article deals with the problem of language manipulation by the recipient’s perception with the help of the background knowledge. The special
emphasis is given to the description of the manipulative technique. The research is based on the texts ...
3D-simulation of equatorial F-spread: a comparing MI3 with SAMI3
Group of scientists of the Immanuil Kant Baltic Federal University (I. Kant BFU) in 1989 developed a three-dimensional code to study equatorial F-spread (EFS) studying. The Naval Research Laboratory (NRL, Washington, DC, USA) in 2008 developed a three-dimensional code to study equatorial spread F (ESF) also. Comparison of these models is made. Differences in number of ions and the accounting of electrons speeds and inertial terms are found.
1. Haerendel G. Theory of ...
George Balanchine, a teacher (1904—1983)
George Balanchine is a Russian-US dancer and choreographer who was invited to the USA in 1933 by Lincoln Kirstein's. Balanchine founded the School of American Ballet following the Russian ballet tradition. The author focuses his attention on several movements of classical dance as interpreted by Balanchine.
1. Суриц Е. Балет ...
Steroid hormone in marine bivalve molluscs of the annual cycle
... Vol. 105. P. 141—45.
8. Robbins J., Lenoir F., Mathieu M. A pultative neuroendocrine factor stimulatesglykogen cells from the marine mussel Mytillus edulis // Gen. and Comp. Endocrinol. 1990. Vol. 79. P.123—129.
9. Tollec J. Y., Lenoir F., Van ... ... репродуктивной системы короткоперого кальмара // Сессия NAFO, SCR: DOC, 8/11147. USA. 1987. С. 1018—1021.
18. Плохинский Н. А. Биометрия. М., 1970.
19. Касьянов В. Л. Репродуктивная ...
The dynamics of youth behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of mass media
This article consdiers the problem of mass media influence on the process of health behavior development, in particular, in the field of nutrition. The authors address the possibilitues and features of mass media as a factor of health protection. The article presents the results ...
Историческое развитие современной финансово-биржевой системы, существенно повлиявшей на глобализацию мировой экономики
... such systems, one can model and forecast the dynamics of monetary and credit processes and assess the possibility of overcoming crises. Historically, the greatest influence on exchange activities has been exerted by the credit and monetary system of the USA. Thus, a stage-by-stage analysis of its development and global influence on monetary systems of other countries disclose the features of the origin of world stock exchange crises.
1. Бродель Ф. Материальная цивилизация,...
The US marine fleet in the context of lend-lease deliveries to Great Britain and the USSR during World War II : the development programme and travel routes
... during World War II for providing military and economic support to the anti-Hitler coalition — Great Britain and the USSR. The author considers the most typical projects of marine transport vessels built at US shipyards, the main routes of travel from the USA and Great Britain to the USSR in the framework of the end-lease programme.
1. Блэйр К. Подводная война Гитлера. Охотники. 1939—1942 : в 2 т. М., 2001.
2. Стеттиниус Э. Ленд-лиз — оружие ...
Formation of American Foreign Policy towards Poland before and in First Years of Cold War
... the United States and Poland, 1941—1945. Knoxvill, 1978.
Bitter legacy. Polish-American relations in the wake of World War II. Lexington, 1982.
After victory. Churchill, Roosevelt, Stalin and the making of the peace. N
USA, Poland, foreign policy, World War II, Cold War.
The ‘training’ concept in Russian military discourse of the 19th century
The author emphasises the high frequency of the use of ‘training’ concept in the linguistic world image of the 19th century and analyses the representative of the concept in the linguistic usage of military sublanguage of the 19th century. The article ...
Договоры на обслуживание пластиковых карт: новое в законодательстве (О проекте ФЗ «О внесении изменений в части первую, вторую, третью и четвертую ГК РФ, а также в отдельные законодательные акты РФ»)
... третью и четвертую Гражданского кодекса Российской Федерации, а также в отдельные законодательные акты Российской Федерации».
This article considers the existing procedure of legal regulation of contracts for the issues/usage of bank cards, including the liabilities of banks relating to such contracts. The author focuses on the position of legislator in the context of the discussion of the draft law ...
Numerical modelling of mechanical factors of cranial-cerebral injury using grid-characteristic method
Some results of numerical modelling of mechanical factors of cranial-cerebral injury caused be percussive stress are described. The usage of grid-characteristic method on unstructured grid is discussed. The authors intro-duce some mechanical-mathematical models of brain teguments and provide results obtained using different models.
Белоцерковский О. М.
Experience of Physical Education Methods Application to Medical and Social Support of People Living with HIV
The article analyses the appropriateness and efficiency of physical training by medical and social support of people living with HIV. The author presents the results of research conducted in Russia, the USA, and Canada.
B., Reece M.,
Predictors of exercise stage of change among individuals living with HIV/AIDS //
Med Sci Sports Exerc
. 2008 Sep;40(9):1700—6.
Buchacz K., Rangel M., Blacher R., Brooks J.
Collaborative on-line learning
On the basis of the analysis of recent foreign research, the author traces theoretical preconditions of on-line learning. The discovery model as well as guided discovery model is considered. Computer-supported collaborative learning is viewed as a synthesis ...
On the role of education in health protection and the development of health behaviour by children and youth
... / Glanz K., Rimer B.
K., Viswanath K., editors. 4th ed. — San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2008.
Health promotion strategies through the life span. New Jersey, 2009.
Health Education in the Mid-1970s: State of the Art. In Preventive Medicine USA. N.
Y.: Prodist, 1976.
behavior, educational institution.
The scope of ethical-pedagogical activity of a teacher
This article explains the need for the development of the «ethical-pedagogical activity» notion and justifies the order of the usage of the terms «ethical» and «pedagogic». The author distinguishes the standards of ethical attitude and the standards of pedagogical attitude ...
The assessment of the groundwater resource sustainability in the European part of Russia
This article presents a method to assess the resistance of groundwater resources to anthropogenic impact and the fresh groundwater withdrawal as well as the results of such assessment for different territories of the country ranging from a federal district or a region to an artesian basin. The ...
The practical problems of bank card usage
This article examines the practical aspects of the use of bank cards in civil circulation. The author analyses the existing legal framework and practice of the courts and puts forward proposals concerning the improvement of legislation regulating the bank card payments.
The US ballistic missile defence policy in the Baltic and Nordic regions
....ru/world/20140903/1022627620.html (accessed 10.10.2015).
17. Ryabov, K. 2012, Amerikanskaja PRO i jadernoe sderzhivanie [The US missile defense and nuclear deterrence], Nacional'naja bezopasnost' Rossii, SShA i drugih stran mira [The national security of Russia, the USA and other countries], available at: http://nationalsafety.ru/n76516 (accessed 13.07.2015).
18. Hramchihin, А. 2011, Neprikrytyj morskoj rubezh. Kolichestvo korablej PRO u Rossii i SShA nesravnimo [Undisguised maritime boundary. The number of missile ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
This article describes the characteristics of Eastern Europe as a political pro-ject. The author considers the genesis of Eastern Europe as a political region and identifies several periods in its history. The author analyses key features of sover-eignization- desovereignization ...
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
In the humanities and social sciences, the politics of memory and related culture of remembrance increase their significance, affecting legislation, historiography, and political science. This article aims to present key approaches to studying the politics ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... legacies are equated are actively promoted on the pan-European level. Elites of the Baltic States play a salient role in this process and enhance ties with the elites of the Eastern Europe, expert and political communities of the Western Europe and USA. The dominant trends in the development of the historical politics in the Baltic countries are the administrative and legislative instruments for approval of the preferred narratives of the past, as well as an active political work at the international ...
The causes and consequences of the semantic devaluation of the words пафос and пафосный in modern Russian
This article considers the radical changes in the functioning of literary lexis in the Russian language of the early 21st century, namely the causes and consequences of the semantic devaluation of the noun пафос and its syntactic derivate, the adjective пафосный,...
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... the patterns for further development of international tourism in Lithuania in the framework of cross-border and transborder cooperation.
1. Agenda 21: Baltic Sea Region Tourism. Baltic 21 Tourism Group, 1998, Baltic 21 Series no. 7/98, Agenda 21 for the Baltic Sea Region Baltic 21 Tourism Group, USA, Stockholm Environment Institute-Boston Center, 74 p.
2. Bengtsson, R. 2009, An EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Good Intensions Meet Complex Challenges, European Policy Analysis, no. 9, p. 1—11.
3. Consumetric. Estonian Tourism Board information,...
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
This article is based on a comparative analysis of Russia and US’s experience of participation in international cooperation in the field of trans-boundary water management. The author showcases the work of Russian-Estonian Commission for Protection and Rational Use of Trans-Boundary Waters and the US-Canadian International Joint Commission. The Russian-Estonian Commission works ...
Modern Lithuanian foreign policy: the adjustment of traditional policy
The authors consider the core areas of Lithuanian foreign policy. Special attention is paid to the adjustment of the major foreign policy vector, which concentrated earlier on the cooperation with the United States of America and strategic partnership ...
The response of different plant life forms to natural environment changes
... obtained results may be use for bioindication of the climate change in the Baltic Region.
1. Ehleringer, J. R., Cerling, T. E., Dearing, M. D. 2005. A History of atmospheric and its effects on plants, animals, and Ecosystems. Ecological Studies, Springer; USA: University of Utach.
2. Govindgy and Colleman, W. J. 1990. How plants make oxygen. Sci. Amer,pp. 50—58.
3. Heise, J. 2006. Change of temperature for the last 15 years in Berlin- Dahlem.[online] Available at: <Berliner-Wetterkarte. de> (Accessed 8 Oktober 2010).
4. Pusachenko, Y. G., Skulin, V. S. 1981. The vegetation structure of the forest zone of the USSR. The system analysis. Nauka. Moscow....