Translation and Discourse Analysis
... incorporated in Translation Studies. Discourse Analysis originated in Applied Linguistics and refers to the investigation of language in use. Depending on whether the term ‘discourse’... ... understood in a narrower or a wider sense, discourse analysis aims at examining the structure and the function of language in various contexts and/or at revealing patterns of belief and habitual action, as well as social roles and power relations (Critical Discourse Analysis). Since translation can... ... Enzyklopädie.
Neubert, A. and Shreve, G. M., 1992. Translation as Text. Kent and London: Kent State University Press.
Rosa, A. A., 2013. The power of voice in translated fiction...
Studies into the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism in Poland
... Russian Neo-Kantianism studies in Poland. Although the number and quality of studies on the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism ... ... as primary and exerting a significant impact on its cognitive structure. This ‘ontological turn’, typical of Russian Neo-Kantianism ... ... i Mysli Spolecznej [Archives of the History of Philosophy and Social Thought]. № 43, p. 195—202.
41. Filozofia wychowania ... ... Hessen S. 2003, Panstwo prawa i socjalizm. Pier. S. Mazurka [The state of law and socialism. Trans. S. Mazurek]. Warsaw.
54. Kojkol ...
A correlation between the components of attitude towards health behaviour in adult students
This article analyses the results of an empirical study of the structure of attitudes towards health behaviour in students of the age of 25—35 carried ... ... author stresses the disharmony in the development of cognitive, emotional-evaluative, and conativebehavioural components of health attitude. The conclusion is made that the... ... study of science / eds. S. Koch. N. Y., 1959. Vol. 3.
4. Thomas W. I., Znaniecki F. Social environment, attitudes, and values // Classic contribution to social psychology...
Demographic Ranking of the Baltic Sea States
... lies in the acute need to modernise the tools for a more accurate and comparable reflection of the demographic reality of spatial ... ... standardisation of the major demographic coefficients relative to the age structure.The article describes the first attempt to apply the ... ... 140 countries against the global average, and for the Baltic Sea states against the European average. The grouping of countries ... ... practical tasks, including those in the field of demographic and social policy.
1. Medkov, V. M. 2004, Demografija [Demography],...
Territorial-political and regional geopolitical systems: correlation of concepts
... comments on earlier versions.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Socialno-ekonomicheskaja geografija: Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar [Social and economic geography: the conceptual vocabulary], Мoscow, Mysl.
2. Bagrov, N. V. 2001. Objekt, predmet, bazovye kategorii regionalnogo ... ... (ed.). 2010, Geograficheskoe izuchenie territorialnyh system [Geographical study of territorial systems], Vol. 2, Perm, Perm State University, p.103—107.
4. Isachenko, A. G. 2008. Landshaftnaja struktura Zemli, rasselenie, prirodopolzovanie [Landscape structure of the Earth, moving, nature], St. Petersburg, St.Petersburg University Press.
5. Kaledin, N. V. 1996. Politicheskaja ...
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
Since the British philosopher John Austin, narratives and performatives have been considered as opposite concepts covered by the generic ... ... (in Russ.).
Gerasimov, S. V., 2017. Event as a managerial function of generating social reality. Chelovek. Kul'tura. Obrazovanie [Man. The culture. Education], 1 (23)... ...
Zinkevich, O. V., 2018. Localization as a process of linguistic transformation of the structure and content of a dynamic text. Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo ehkonomicheskogo universiteta [Proceedings of St. Petersburg State University of Economics], 3 (111), pp. 135—137 (in Russ.).
Readiness for mediation among the students with the degree in Humanities: a structural-functional model
... determining readiness for mediation as a professional activity in the works of Russian and international researchers, in view of the growing popularity of this social and humanitarian practice both in Russia and all over the world. The author shows... ... requirements for training mediators in Russia, the United Kingdom and the USA. The researcher states the need for a humanist outlook and the ability to conduct social and humanitarian... ... author works out the model of readiness for mediation as a universal competence. The structure of this competence includes emotional-evaluative, conative, cognitive components...
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
This article explores proverbs as signs that preserve, transfer, and develop meanings rooted in the ethnic culture. The author investigates the ways ... ... culture. Moreover, such images serve as condensers of the established etiquette, ethical, social, and other judgements. A cultural and linguistic analysis reveals cultural and... ... [Culture and communication. The logic of the relationship of symbols: to the use of structural analysis in social anthropology]. Moscow.
23. Lotman, Yu. M., 1994. Besedy...
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
A higher level of unity and cohesion across the European Union member states is an important aspect of European integration though it has a rather ambiguous ... ... considerable increase in funding allocated for the development of the EU regions from the EU Structural Funds and the Cohesion Fund aiming to reduce regional disparities. The present... ... 2009).
23. Khotulev, A. 2012, Vlijanie regional'nogo investirovanija na processy social'no-jekonomicheskoj integracii v ramkah ES [The influence of regional investment...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... perspektivah vzaimodejstvija rossijskoj i litovskoj innovacionnyh struktur [On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovation structures], Balt. reg., no. 2, p. 80—94. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-8.
12. Mezhevich, N. M., Pribyshin, T. K. 2012, Innovacionnaja ... ... bipolar model of interregional cooperation], Vestnik Kaliningradskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kaliningrad State University], no. 6, p. 66—75.
17. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli, 2011 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators, 2011], 2011. Moscow, Rosstat, 990 p....
Verbal aggression in modern poetry: conventional and unconventional functioning of discourse markers
... to analyse aggressive verbal behaviour in poetic communication and identify distinctive characteristics of expressing aggression ... ... April 2020] (in Russ.).
Levitov, N. D., 2002. The psychological state of aggression. Voprosy Psychologii, 6, pp. 168—173 (in ... ... yazyka. Ocherk izmeneniĭ v russkom yazyke kontsa KhKh veka [Social processes and the development of the modern Russian language.... ... and M.Ya. Polyakov, eds. Strukturalizm «za» i «protiv» [Structuralism "for" and "against"]. Translated ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, p. 308. (In Russ.)
8. Municipal State Cultural Institution "Center for the Preservation of ... ... "City of Kaliningrad", available at:
9. On ... ... %26p_p_col_count%3D1 (accessed 19.01.2017).
10. A guide to bringing INTERREG and Tacis funding together, 2001, European Commission, available ... ....eu/regional_policy/archive/interreg3/documents/tacis_en.pdf
11. Optimization of the structure is designed to improve the efficiency of the regional ...
The ideal of state and social culture according to Rus¬sian conservatives of the first quarter of the 19th century
... просвещения. СПб., 1821. Ч. 1, №
главнейших деятелей в царствование императора Александра
1807—1829 год). СПб., 1883.
Russian conservatism, state and social structure, hierarchy, autocracy, national upbringing.
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... 2013, Russia’s outward foreign direct investment (OFDI) soared and the OFDI stock exceeded $ 500 billion. However, a year later,... ... Analysis of the Motives Underlying Foreign Direct Investment, Social Science Research Network, available at: http://papers.ssrn.... ....06.2015).
25. Heinrich, A. 2001, Internationalisation, Market Structures and Enterprise Behaviour: The Janus-faced Russian Gas ... ... (accessed 05.02.2015).
38. Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: 2013 Report, 2013, Organization for International Investment,...
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... komitet Pskovskoj oblasti po jekonomicheskomu razvitiju i investicionnoj politike [State Committee of the Pskov region on economic development and investment policy], available at: http://economics.pskov.ru/ (accessed 24.01.2014)... ... at: http://econominv.novreg.ru/ (accessed 24.01.2014).
6. Koncepcija dolgosrochnogo social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Rossijskoj Federacii na period do 2020 goda (utverzhdena... ... teoreticheskoe i prakticheskoe znachenie [The concept of the reference frame of the territorial structure of the economy: development, theoretical and practical significance], Izvestija...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... population increase (decrease) in the postcommunist part of Baltic Europe (the federated state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, West Pomeranian, Pomeranian, and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeships, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, the Kaliningrad and Leningrad... ... Analityki. 2004. N 3(17). P. 4—24.
9. Cockerham W. C. Health lifestyles in Russia // Social Science & Medicine.2000. № 51. P. 1313—1324.
10. Europa Wschodnia — Ameryka... ... Yemelyanova L. L. International cross-border migration in South-East Baltic: factors, structure, consequences // Baltic Region. 2010. № 4(6). P. 55—64.
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
The Baltic Sea region is one of the most developed and well-formed regions of international cooperation. It is a place ... ... Semenova, I. V. 2016, The geoeconomic factor in formation of spatial structure of the St. Petersburg coastal area, Regional Research ... ... (accessed 17.07.2017).
39. Kasekamp, A. 2010, A history of the Baltic States, New York, Palgrave McMillan.
40. Kenig-Witkowska, M. 2011,... ... South Coast of the Marmara Sea, Gaziantep University Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 15, no. 3, p. 899—924.
45. Laane, A., Kraav,...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... outbound investors. The data used in the study come from the companies’ annual reports and official websites. The information is correct as of February 2017. It is concluded... ... 24.02.2017).
2. FDI flows and stocks, OECD Factbook 2010: Economic Environmental and Social Statistics, available at:
http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/factbook-2010-en/03/02/01/index... ... and firm governance: The roles of CEO compensation, top team composition, and board structure, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 41, no. 2, p. 158—178.
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
This article considers major trends in the spatial and sectoral structure of national production and analyses the patterns of transformation of industrial ... ... sostojanie i perspektivy razvitija rossijskih finansovo-
promyshlennyh grupp [Current state and prospects of development of Rusésian financial-industrial groups], available... ...., Smirnyagin, L. V. 1979, A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environment. In: Hamilton, F. E. I. and Linge, G. J. R. Chichester...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
The article describes a new scientific and methodological approach to designing geographic information ... ... Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life,... ... information mapping of administrative and economic territories and their structures (on the example of the Baikal region)], PhD thes., Novosibirsk,... ... ecology], Voronezh, 271 p. (In Russ.)
19. About implementation of the state monitoring of a state and pollution of the okruzhayushchy ...
Current trends in the development of a green finance system: methodology and practice
The concept of green growth and sustainable development is turning into a global ideology guiding ... ... based on the principles of responsible investment and corporate social responsibility, on the other. This study aims to consider ... ... The research uses economic observations, economic description, structural and logical analysis, and systems analysis. Perhaps ... ... of development and legal regulation, Journal of the Belarusian State University. Law, no. 4, p. 43—48. (in Russ.)
The labour market of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave amid Covid-19
... the consequences of Covid-19 for Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave and how its territorially isolated and lockdown-affected small ... ... flexibility, economic crisis and youth unemployment in Italy, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, no. 54, p. 150—162. ... ... Great Recession and Other Downturns: Evidence from the United States and Great Britain, Journal of Labor Economics, vol. 34, ... ... [Monitoring the economic situation in Russia: trends and challenges of social and economic development], no. 15 (117), June, p. 138—148 ...
Ambiguity matters in linguistics and translation
... distinct senses ascribed to one sign. It is inherent to language and speech. In this article, I reflect on the types of ambiguity,... ... recipient bears a different combination of cognitive, axiological, social, professional and gender attributes.
Apresjan, Yu., ... ... Philosophical Studies, 129, pp. 1—25.
Chomsky, N., 1957. Syntactic Structures. The Hague: Mouton de Gruyter.
Chomsky, N., 2000. New ... ... What is Conscious and what is Unconscious. Psychology. Russia: State of the Art, 10(3), pp. 28—39.
Zalizniak, A., 2007. The ...
Age-related characteristics of English, American, and Russian compliments
In this article, I identify and analyse the linguistic features of the generation and perception of compliments ... ... of semiotic markers of age identity. The promising area of linguistic research — social semiotics — lends an urgency to such a study. To achieve the goal of the research... ... soderzhanie, struktura, mekhanizmy formirovaniya [Social identity of the person: content, structure, formation mechanisms]. Available at:
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
This article examines policies of Moscow and Brussels in the Baltics since the launch of the European Union’s ... ... political, and humanitarian interests in the region, and describes the structure, content, and main areas of the implementation of the ... ... results of the Russian presidency of the Council of the Baltic Sea States (2012—2013) are evaluated. It is noted that, despite an ... ... the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions concerning the ...
A Critique of Latvian Integration
... attiecību aspekts. Rīga, 2008.
38. Schütz A., Luckmann T. The structures of the life-world. Evanston, IL, 1973.
39. SKDS. Uzskati ... ... Rīga, 2006.
46. Tabuns A. Identity, ethnic relations, language and culture // How integrated is Latvian society? Rīga, 2010. ... ... politikas pamatnostādnes 2005.—2014. gadam // Guidelines of the State Language Policy for 2005—2014. Rīga, 2005.
49. Vēbers ... ... 2011.
53. Zepa B., Lāce I. et al. The Aspect of Culture in the Social Inclusion of Ethnic Minorities. Flensburg, 2006.
54. Zepa ...
Global value chains in the age of uncertainty: advantages, vulnerabilities, and ways for enhancing resilience
... to sudden shocks, as revealed by the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, and outline ways for enhancing their adaptability to the increased ... ... complexity for ecosystemic innovation, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, no. 136, p. 114—131. doi:
26. Mayer, F. W., Phillips, N. 2017, Outsourcing governance: States and the politics of a ‘global value chain world’, New ... ....1355123
36. Basole, R. C., Bellamy, M. A. 2014, Supply network structure, visibility, and risk diffusion: A computational approach,...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
Although Russia and the Baltics have historically been economic partners, the economic ... ... Baltics traditionally specialise; (2) as a response to the long-term structural challenges faced by Russia and the Baltics in creating ... ... historically stable relationships; (4) as a product of strong social contacts and soft power. GVC regionalisation will be driven ... ... 2020).
6. Hagemejer, J. 2018, Trade and growth in the new member states: The role of global value chains, Emerging Markets Finance ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... concerns // Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 2016. № 49. P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania, Baltic States
History in Transcription and Transcription as History: Charles Bally in Soviet Linguistics
... author reconstructs the history of introducing Charles Bally’s works into Russian and Soviet linguistics, particularly, in the context of the publication of Ferdinand... .... G., 1956. Development of the syntactic theory in the West in the ХХ century and structuralism. Voprosy yazykoznaniya [Questions of linguistics], 6, pp. 48—64.
2.... ... revolyutsiya [Print and Revolution], 6, pp. 26—32.
31. Peterson, M. N., 1927. Language as a social phenomenon. Uchenye zapiski Instituta yazyka i literatury RANION (Lingvisticheskaya...
Lutheranism in Finland: past and present
The article focuses on the spatial and temporal differentiation of Lutheranism in Finland. The study ... ... prevalent in society. The article describes the administrative structure transformation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of ... ... Petersburg, 560 p.
4. Martynov, V. L., Faibusovich, E. L. 2010, Social'no-e'konomicheskaya geografiya sovremennogo mira [Socio-economic ... ... Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Orenburg State University], no. 5, p. 196.
11. 86 proc. Polaków deklaruje ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... comparison of data on the generation of gross regional product and regional foreign economic activities (including export and ... ... framework of the SEZ transitional period makes it possible to identify structural disproportions in the economy. It is shown that the ... ... 2(3), p. 225—282.
14. Animitsa, E. G. (ed.), 2008, Region v social'no-jekonomicheskom prostranstve Rossii: analiz, dinamika,... ... [Methodological Guidelines on Statistics], 1996—2006, no. 1—5, Federal State Statistics Service of Russian Federation, available at: http://www....
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing ... ... studying such forms of cooperation, the traditional methods of social sciences as research tools are not sufficient, which is ... ... strategies in the region, and note that the creation of a regional GIS structure can become a necessary component of the region’s information ... ... candidate of geographical sciences, Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 183 p.
Gritsenko Vladimir, Gumenyuk ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
This article addresses the problem of definition and identification of clusters as localized mesoeconomic systems ... ... subregional (meso) level], Obwestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social Sciences and the present], no. 5,
3. Gareev,... ... application of dual scaling and fuzzy logic to Canada and the United States, The Annals of Regional Science, no. 37, p. 629―656.
23.... ... no. 22, p. 324―344.
26. Iammarino, S., McCann, Ph. 2006, The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology ...
Evaluating the impact of integration processes on the ethnopolitical competition of languages in the Baltic Region
... literature, the impact of integration processes on language learning and usage is traditionally evaluated either through the prism of ... ... conceptual and terminological apparatus for describing the language state], The decision of the national language issues in the modern ... ... Yuzhno-rossiiskii zhurnal sotsial’nykh nauk [South Russian Journal of Social Sciences], vol. 20, no. 2, p. 34—44 (in Russ.).
12. Kazak,... ....1017/bap.2020.14
44. Hirschman, A. 1945, National Power and the Structure of Foreign Trade, Berkely and Los Angeles, University ...
On poetic emotiology in poetry and beyond
... interprets emotives in multiple aspects: in the aspect of the grammar of poetic language and in their figurative representation. Within the frames of such grammatical categories... ... unattainability of the desired. The semantic features of emotives are revealed in the structures of the 'inner speech': in interrogative structures and pseudo-dialogical... ... linguistic means of representing emotions are closely linked to the features of the social period, to existential demands and to the state of public consciousness. The part of the article that is related to non-poetic...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
Regional brands have become a valuable intangible asset and a crucial competitive resource for forging partnerships. An ... ... each region is unique in its own way. Territories differ in the structure of stakeholders, their influence on regional development,... ... INJEChON. Series of economics = Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Economic University], no. 3 (54), p. 90—98. (in Russ.)
... ... Scientific Conference Economics and Management — 2015, Procedia — Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 213, p. 48—54. DOI:
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
... the framework of the EU macroregional strategy. The analysis of the key directions, structure, and the Strategy implementation mechanisms demonstrates its experimental and innovative... ....eu/regional_policy/en/policy/cooperation/macro-regional-strategies/baltic-sea/#1 (accessed: 14.09.2015).
5. BDF Summit 2015: Exploring the State of the Region, 2015, available at: http://www.bdforum.org/bdf-summit-2015-exploring-state-region/... ... From The Commission To The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic And Social Committee And The Committee Of The Regions, 2009, Concerning the European Union...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... cooperation with other European countries in the field of security, and the European perception of major security challenges and threats ... ... relations (such as realism and liberalism), and those employed in social constructivism studies. It is concluded that Latvian cooperation ... ... 221 p.
8. Buzan, B., Wæver, O. 2003, Regions and Powers: The Structure of International Security, Cambridge, Cambridge University ... ... New Security Issues in Northern Europe: The Nordic and Baltic States and the ESDP, New York, Routledge, p. 115—138.
10. Latvijas ...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... of three parameters: the political agenda (the Energy Dialogue), the institutional structure, and the legal modalities. The identification of these three aspects for assessing the... ... author’s approach. This study aims to identify the previous stages and assess the current state of EU — Russia energy dialogue, since they set out conditions for energy cooperation... ... transnational institutions, which leads to depoliticization of cooperation and mutual socialization of the partners. Finally, legal discussions on the development of common...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
This article analyses approaches to the definition of such categories as “scientific and technological potential” and “innovative potential” in view of their resource, structural, procedural and resultant components. The author gives a more accurate definition ... ... scientific and technological potential of Russia (Northwestern federal district) and EU states of the Baltic region. The experimental check suggests that the methodology be... ... jekonomicheskimi sistemami [Estimation of the innovation potential of the region, the Office of Social and economic systems], no. 1, available at: http://umc. gu-unpk. ru/umc/arhiv/2007/1/Shliyhto...
Poetical reduplications in Alexander Vvedensky’s fiction
... linguopoetic experiment, aimed at the 'revision' of the ability of language to signify and represent the world and its basic semiotic principles. For Vvedensky, the non-normative... ... ed. Vse [Everything]. Moscow, pp. 582—661 (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu. M., 1998. The structure of artistic text. In: Yu. M. Lotman, ed. Ob iskusstve [On art]. Saint-Petersburg... ... Systems Studies. XXII. Mirror. Semiotics of mirroring. (Scientific notes of the Tartu State University. Issue 831)], pp. 3—44 (in Russ.).
Alexander Vvedensky, reduplication...
Reframing paroemias of the coronavirus discourse
... pandemic are formed. The coronavirus narrative affects the use of phraseological units and paroemias, which, despite their stable structure, are subject to various modifications. The aim of this research is to determine... ... pragmatic and cultural analyses used to study language phenomena as a means of organizing social experience in speech communication, as well as corpus-based methods of the selection... .... Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Filologiya [Bulletin of the Tomsk State University. Philology], No 50, p. 135—148 (in Russ.).
Dobrovol'skiy, D. O.,...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
The agricultural land dynamics is one of the central issues of land use in Europe and Russia. Each historical period is characterized by its own model of agricultural ... ... economic and political crises. The onset of periods of recovery matches a change in state policy, general economic growth and a rise in the technological level of agriculture... ... top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P...
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
In this article, I define the concept of text and briefly discuss the related concepts of speech and discourse. I demonstrate how the humanities treat texts and examine the structural-semiotic and the hermeneutic approach. Further, I identify both the differences between these approaches and the ... ... Tekst. Diskurs. Kontekst. Vvedenie v sotsial’nuyu epistemologiyu yazyka [Text. Discourse. Context. An introduction to the social epistemology of language]. Moscow: Kanon+, ROOI “Rehabilitation” (in Russ.).
Kachai, I., 2017. Neklassicheskaya i ...
Playing with spectres
... approach employed is Julia Kristeva’s ‘semiological adventure’, which is based on considering language as a heterogeneous structure in the realm of interactions between the ‘semiotic’ understood as a pre-linguistic condition of instinctive drives and the ‘symbolic’ manifested in socially oriented identification and discursive practices. The problem of play at the interface of its interactions is examined ... ... an indirect warning against ‘chimeras of imagination’ capable of transporting ‘spectres’ into actual ontology. It is stated that such transportation is reflected in the characteristics of artistic imagination and its poetic keys opening the ‘doors ...
The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... research agenda. This is explained by the growing role of tourism and recreation in socioeconomic development and the persisting ... ... gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Shadrinsky State Pedagogical University], no. 4, p. 228—232.
4. Wagner, ... ... regional'nom i mestnom urovnyakh: tipologicheskii podkhod [Management of social and economic development and tourist-recreational activities ... ... influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2, ...
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... are crucial for understanding historical progress of countries and in forecasting their future economic prospects. The Nordic ... ... Baltics through culture, history, politics, and economy. These states have a common interest of ensuring stability, security, ... ... statej [Transition countries of Central and Eastern Europe from socialism to capitalism: features and results], digest of articles,... ... Institucionalno-strukturniye faktori ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Institutional and structural factors of economic development], Moscow, p. 10. (In ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
The article describes the process and results of the geopolitical and geoeconomic changes in the Baltic Sea region at ... ....)
9. Mezhevich, N. 2016, Kretinin, G., Fedorov, G. 2016, Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1... ... and member countries of the European Union. 2015, 2015, 271 p. (In Russ.)
16. Federal State Statistics Service, available:
Framework for the Analysis of Geography of Transnational Corporations Investments Abroad
... transnational corporations. Special attention is paid to FDI statistics, including international statistics provided by IMF, OECD, and UNCTAD, the official data of central banks on FDI destinations, and information on companies’ assets by geographical segments.... ... promyshlennosti postsotsialisticheskih stran Tsentral’no-Vostochnoj Jevropy [Transformation of industrial and territorial structure of industry of post-socialist countries of Central and Eastern Europe], PhD thesis, Moscow.
9. Mironenko, N. S., Fomichev,...