Power rating of flares power burning associated gas by processing satellite images MODIS
... for estimating flares power of burning associated gas by processing satellite images MODIS. The program complex estimates associated flared gas volume for a given torch unit and licensed areas within the selected calendar periods. The methodology and software system tested for the most powerful oil fields torch units in Western Siberia. Investigations held by us have shown that exceeding of the calculated data as compared to report information is up to 2 times.
1. Elvidge C., and so on. A fifteen ...
System analysis and methodology for developing a software product of a mathematical model of physical processes for the aviation industry
The method of closed chains of discrete symmetries is used to multiply Toda lattices in one and two spatial dimensions. Using the modified Toda equations m0TCand m1TC as an example, it is shown that the combination of the Darboux and Schlesinger transformations leads to closed dressing chains.
1. Matveev V. B., Salle M. A. Darboux Transformations and Solitons. Berlin ; Heidelberg, 1991.
2. Yurov A. V., Yurov V. A. The Landau-Lifshitz Equation, the NLS, and the Magnetic Rogue Wave as a By-Product...
The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
... Interactions. European Marketing Academy 43rd Annual Conference, Valencia, 2014.
20. Wansink B. Developing a Cost-effective Brand Loyalty Program// Journal of Advertising Research. 2003. No. 43 (September).
Sheresheva M., Berezka S.
loyalty programme, CRM software, customer relationship
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... individualism, hierarchism, fatalism and egalitarianism. Social determinants were factors related to the respondents' living environment — urban or rural. The main method of research was a focus group with subsequent processing of results using ATLAS.ti software programme. The study revealed that environmental risks are not a priority problem for the region. Rural residents are more concerned about environmental risks. There are similarities in the assessments of environmental conditions by urban ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... blogs and podcasts: A new generation of web-based tools for virtual collaborative clinical practice and education. URL: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1564136/ (дата обращения: 04.04.2013).
3. Boyd S. Are you ready for social software? URL: http://internettime.com/blog/archives/000554.html (дата обращения: 04.04.2013).
4. Brännström M., Mårtenson C. Enhancing situational awareness by exploiting wiki technology. URL: http://www.foi.se/infofusion/bilder/CIMI_2006_S3_2....
Implementation persistent scatterers interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster
... Scatterers Interferometry in MATLAB environment on a high performance computer cluster are considered. The process and results of interferometric processing of multi-time measurements made by radar ALOS/PALSAR in 2007—2011 is described. For processing software package developed used high-precision evaluation of the displacement of man-made objects. The technology publication of displacement velocity of terrestrial surface on the basis of GeoServer and Google Maps services is offered.
1. Комаров ...
Text localization as a task of translation
... International Scientific and Practical Conference. Stavropol, Publishing House of the North-Caucasian Federal University, pp. 346—348.
6. Shurlina O. V., 2014. The difficulties of "localization" as a linguistic and cultural adaptation of software texts. Vestnik VSU. Series: linguistics and intercultural communication, No. 1, pp. 83—87 (in Russ.).
7. Shadrin V. I., 2015. Localization of the information text and the problem of dehumanization of the translator's activity. Gerd A. S., Nikolaev ...
KANET: application in ultrasonography and challenges of protocoling
... E. A., de Mello Junior C. F. et al. Assessment of fetal behavior using four-dimensional ultrasonography: current knowledge and perspectives // Rev. Assoc. Med. Bras. 2013. Vol. 59(5). P. 507—513.
13. Izranov V. A., Martinovich M., Katerlina I. R. Software development based on real user: logging of ultrasound examination // I sveika gyvensena ir skaidria buti Vyduno keliu. Tartautine moksline-praktine konferencija. Klaipeda, 2011. P. 169—170.
14. Grillner S., Deliagina T., Ekeberg O. E. et al....
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... Sea region. The author identifies promising areas of cooperation between North-West Russia, Finland, Norway, and Estonia in the field of innovations, including telecommunications, information and, space; biological, environmental and nanotechnologies; software, medicine, education, culture, energy efficiency and ecological construction, as well as the development of creative industries. The article pays attention to large-scale national projects, such as “St. Petersburg Corridor — Two Model Open ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... of the Kaliningrad region to anthropogenic influences], InterKarto / InterGIS-20: Ustoychivoye razvitiye territoriy: kartografo-geoinformatsionnoye obespecheniye [InterCarto / InterGIS-20: Sustainable Development of Territories: cartography and GIS software], Materialy mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii [Proceedings of the international conference], p.267-274.
15. Kolbovskiy, E. U. 2013, Nereshennyye voprosy landshaftovedeniya i landshaftnoye planirovaniye [Outstanding issues of landscape science and ...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... generations. It uses 2014—2018 regional and national publications about the Kaliningrad region (N=1913) and semi-structured interviews with informants (N=44). The research methods are publication analysis and in-depth interviews processed using the Atals.ti software. The five images identified are a region of international cooperation, a military outpost, an economically attractive area, a territory of developing infrastructure, and a tourist destination. The most substantial intergenerational differences ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... Introduction to Internet Governance. 7
Malinovsky, B. N., 2010. Pioneers of Soviet Computing. 2
edition. Available at:
. sigcis. org/files/SIGCISMC2010_001.pdf [accessed 14 May 2019].
Manovich, L., 2013. Software Takes Command. New York: Bloomsbury.
Manovich, L., 2018. AI Aesthetics. Moscow/London: Strelka Press.
Miller, V., 2011. Understanding Digital Culture. Los Angeles: SAGE Publications.
Mosco, V., 2017. Becoming Digital. Toward a Post-Internet Society....
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
... Licari L. et al. Live benthic foraminiferal faunas from the Bay of Biscay: faunal density, composition, and microhabitats // Deep Sea Research. Part I. 2002. Vol. 49. P. 751—785.
14. Hammer Ø., Harper D. A., Ryan P. D. PAST: Paleontological Statistics software package for education and data analysis // Palaeontologia Electronica. 2001. Vol. 4. № 1. P. 1—9.
15. Hecker B. Photographic evidence for the rapid flux of particles to the sea floor and their transport down the continental slope // Deep ...