Parental support and psychological health of children and adolescents
This article describes the features of parental support as a socio-psychological phenomenon and its relation to psychosomatic health (depression, anxiety, and somatization) in children and adolescents. The author presents a probability structural- functional model of parental support covering its content,...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... both Russian and international partners. It will reduce the dependence of production on imported raw materials and semi-finished produces, as well as its energy intensity. The formation of a new more stable economy will be facilitated through federal support and implementation of a number of regional programmes.
1. Gareev, T. R., Zhdanov, V. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2005, Novaja ekonomika Kaliningradskoj oblasti [The new economy of the Kaliningrad region], Voprosy ekonomiki [Problems of Economics], no....
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... programma «Podderzhka realizacii programm prigranichnogo i mezhdunarodnogo sotrudnichestva v Pskovskoj oblasti na 2012—2014 gody» (Postanovlenie Administracii Pskovskoj oblasti ot 23 nojabrja 2011 g. N 466) [Regional long-term target program "Support to the implementation of programs of cross-border and international cooperation in the Pskov region in 2012—2014 years" (Resolution of the Pskov region on November 23, 2011 N 466)].
18. O koncepcii razvitija mezhdunarodnyh, mezhregional'nyh ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... methods and identifies factors affecting regional development. The author analyses the dependence of the manufacturing industry on customs and tax privileges under the law On the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region and federal programmes supporting the development of manufacturing and social infrastructure. The article stresses that the abolition of customs privileges in 2016 will result in a significant reduction in industrial output, since a lot of production is heavily dependent on ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... 1064—1081. doi: 10.1080/03088839.2020.1744756.
44. Oznamets, V. V. 2018, Modelling of sustainable development of territories, Nauki o zemle [GeoScience], no. 1, p. 61—69 (in Russ.).
45. Cadil, J., Mirosnik, K., Petkovova, L., Mirvald, M. 2018, Public Support of Private R&D—Effects on Economic Sustainability, Sustainability, no. 10 (12), 4612. doi: 10.3390/su10124612.
46. Kupriyanovskaya, Yi. V., Kupriyanosvskiy, V. P., Klimov, A. A., Namiot, D. E., Dolbnev, A. V., Siniagov, S. A., Lipuntsov, Yu....
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... shape public opinion. In this light, integration between the Kaliningrad region and mainland Russia is seen not only as an economic, but also as a sociocultural objective. An analysis of the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming from the uniqueness of the economic and geographical position of the region substantiate this conclusion.
1. Database of Indicators, 2013, Statistics Lithuania, available at: http://db1.stat.gov.lt/statbank/SelectTable/omrade0.asp?SubjectCode=S3&PLanguage=1&ShowNews=OFF ...
Geopolitical turbulence and its economic and geographical projections: the case of Russia’s western border regions
... economic resistance of Russia’s western border regions to geopolitical turbulence. Special attention is paid to the typology of border regions, which is built taking into account the impact of geopolitical turbulence and compensatory measures of state support on regional socio-economic systems. The study offers a general conceptual vision of geopolitical turbulence as a permanent (poorly predictable and only partially regulated) series of changes in the global political order as a whole and in the ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... municipal district» on the 2009—16 years.], 2009, Gusev, 37 p.
9. Promyshlennye parki Latvii [Industrial parks in Latvia], Vneshmarket. Portal informacionnoj podderzhki vneshnejekonomicheskoj dejatel'nosti [Vneshmarket. The portal of information support of foreign economic activity], available at:http://www.vneshmarket.ru/content/document_r_E5CD085C-3A3A-48BE-AC58-.BCC88981CC20.html (accessed 07 April 2012).
10. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2011: Stat. Sb. [Regions of ...
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... Impacts on Separated Families // Family Court Review. 2020. Vol. 58, № 4. P. 1022—1039.
17. Usher K., Bhullar N., Durkin J. et al. Family violence and COVID‐19: Increased vulnerability and reduced options for support // International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. 2020. Vol. 29, № 4. P. 549—552.
18. Li W., Li G., Xin C. et al. Challenges in the Practice of Sexual Medicine in the Time of COVID-19 in China // The ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Kaliningrad Region and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation: Federal law 16-FZ, dated 10 Jan. 2006 (as amended on 11.03.2016.), available at:
. (accessed 29.06.2016). (in Russ.)
5. About the state support of organizations that are making investments in the form of capital investment in the Kaliningrad region: law of the Kaliningrad region No. 171 dated 15 July 2002, available at
. (accessed 29.06.2016). (in Russ.)
6. The Government ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
..., Wrocław, Urząd Statystyczny.
5. Kargol, A., Megrel, E., Sokół, E. 2004, Unijne programy wspierające współpracę transgraniczną a ich możliwośćwykorzystania na wschodnim pograniczu: Rozszerzenie Unii Europejskiej na Wschód [EU programs supporting cross-border cooperation and the possibility of using the eastern border: EU enlargement to the East], eds. W. Bieńkowski, J. Grabowiecki, H. Wnorowski. Białystok,Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu w Białymstoku.
6. Nawrocka, I. 2007, Współpraca ...
Institutional support for the strategic management of regional development
This article justifies the need and system-and-function-based methodology for institutional support for strategic management of regional development. The author offers an empirical analysis and proposes recommendations for updating and establishment of institutions of strategic management of socio-economic development at the federal and regional ...
Network Modelling of Transboundary Cooperation between Russian and Belarusian Regional Enterprises: the case of the Kaliningrad and Grodno Regions
... is developed on the basis of the well-known and widely accepted PERT. It covers the three main stages of the whole transborder cooperation process identified in the case of the two regions — the Kaliningrad and Grodno: organisational and analytical support, methodological and technological support, and the development of a complex cooperation programme. The working version of the model includes approximately 150 events. As to its purpose, it is a representation of a well-balanced established international ...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... Aesthetic Properties of Geosites: New Empirical Evidence from SW Russia. In: Ruban, D. A., Yashalova, N. N. (eds.) Heritage, vol. 4, no 1. p. 160—170. doi 10.3390/heritage4010009.
18. Ruban, D. A. 2012, Geoconservation organizations and management support for their effective activities in the context of the paradigm of the use of specially protected natural areas, Vestnik Taganrogskogo institute upravlenija i economiki [Bulletin of the Taganrog Institute on management and economics], no. 1, p. ...
The strongholds of Russian coastal borderlands: economic dynamics amid geopolitical turbulence
... revitalisation and expansion of its ‘strongholds’, and economic diversification. The economic systems of the country’s leading coastal region have proven to be highly resistant to geopolitical turbulence; this is partly explained by government support.
Druzhinin A. G.
economy, maritime economy, geopolitics, coastal borderlands, geopolitical turbulence, Russian Federation, Russian western borderlands
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
In this article, we study the political and legal model currently used by Norway in its Northern counties. This work is a part of comprehensive research supported by the Russian Science Foundation. Our study aims to provide a historical perspective to the model of Norway’s national ethnic policy in the Northern counties by identifying the operational capabilities and assessing the efficiency of ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... and territorial innovation systems // Journal of Economic Geography. 2004. № 4 (1). P. 3—21. doi: 10.1093/jeg/4.1.3.
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P. 419—438. doi: 10.1080/ 13662716.2018.1438248.
35. Nooteboom B. Learning by interaction: Absorptive capacity, cognitive distance and governance // Journal of ...
Social inclusion of people with disabilities de jure and de facto: the included, the self-inclusive and the non-self-inclusive
... author argues that there are different models of integration of people with disabilities based on social compromise and respect for the human right to choose the kind of life to live. The results of the study can be used in social and psychological support of people with disabilities in the processes of their inclusion and integration with society.
1. Абульханова-Славская К. А. Стратегия жизни. М., 1991.
2. Адлер А. Практика и теория ...
Human Development Index as a Tool to Assess Social Development in the Baltic States
... Vyyavlenie prioritetov sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya regiona: matematiko-metodicheskoe obespechenie i ego eksperimental'naya aprobatsiya [Identification of priorities for socio-economic development of the region: mathematical and methodological support and its experimental approbation], Moscow. (in Russ.)
6. Voronina, N. A., Kuznetsova, I. V. (eds) 2012, Kachestvo zhizni naseleniya: grani problemy v fokuse preobrazovanii [Quality of life of the population: the brink of a problem in the focus ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... competitiveness of Saint Petersburg. To this end, the authors study the theoretical aspects of regional competitiveness as such, analyse the ten years’ data on the city’s international trade, and explore the significance of image, reputation, and information support for the region’s international trade provided by business information centres abroad. The authors employ the methods of expert opinion and statistical analysis as well as the authors’ own data to consider the problems of international trade ...
Non-formal educational practices in the domestic history of adult education
... development of adult education in Russia. Non-formal educa-tional practices are considered as a way of educational interaction, which has preserved the basic parameters of humanity. They are updated in periods of significant historical changes, as resource support for social reconstruction. Today, the practice of non-formal adult education is in demand primarily as a resource for development of human potential and it has a direct impact on the socio-economic development of the country.
1. Каптерев ...
Border functions as a factor of development of border regions and the formation of cross-border regions
The border as a spatial and socio-cultural phenomenon has been an immediate subject of study for a long time. A convincing reason supporting this statement is the existence of an independent branch of science on borders, "limology" (Latin: limes — Border). For the geographical sciences border is also a traditional subject of study, where the interest focuses on its impact ...
Bogdan Kistiakovy’s Project of “State of the Future” as Synthesis of the Ideas of Liberalism and Socialism
... 20th century. The article identifies distinct Marxist analogies and parallels in the contents of this project. The ‘state of the future’ as a rule-of -law socialist state should not only protect citizen’s rights and freedoms, which Kistyakovky supports as proponent of ‘natural rights’, but also ensure social justice. Moreover, he stresses the nonviolent, ‘evolutionary’ way of transition from a bourgeois rule-of-law state to a socialist one. Kistyakovsky’s project demonstrates certain ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... believes that modern infrastructure projects in the Baltic Sea region should be integrated into both western and eastern dimensions.
1. Hartija 12 za poslednij mesjac sobrala v svoju podderzhku vsego 200 podpisej [Charter 12 last month gathered in his support of all 200 signatures], 2012, DELFI, available at: http://rus.delfi.ee/daily/estonia/hartiya-12-za-poslednij-mesyacsobrala-v-svoyu-podderzhku-vsego-200-podpisej.d?id=65469076 (accessed 30.12.2012).
2. Korrumpirovannaja Pribaltika: Brillianty ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... look at the role and significance of transportation and energy projects as an instrument of economic development. Having studied the largest transport and energy projects in the Baltic region, we were able to show that the new infrastructure networks supported the investment expansion of Swedish and Finnish companies into the post-communist countries of the Baltic Region. Which, in its turn, allowed the Nordic investors to expand their domestic markets. The analysis also shows that the experience ...