Language as a person's achievement and as a self-organizing system
.... V. Shcherba and A. A. Zalevskaya, in which language is represented as a socio-personal continuum of linguistic phenomena of different ontology. The purpose of the article is to describe the basic properties of human language as a complex self-organizing system of processes. Active and subjective character of reality and knowledge representation in human mind determines the main properties of language. The author offers a definition of language corresponding to this approach and describes ...
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
The article reflects the results of constructing an ideal synchronization model of regional economic reproduction subcycles. Achieving coherence through the mechanisms of self-organization and self-regulation is viewed to be the means of overcoming geo-economic instability. The study models the phase conjugation of information and innovation subcycle with the production and investment one, organizational one and human ...
Research of an self-organising effect in decision support computer systems on example of multi-agent systems
... The results of testing different types of architectures for probability of arising of the synergetic effect and estimation of its impact on the quality of solutions to complex problems are given.
Self-organization in multiagent systems: from agent interaction to agent organization // Third international workshop on modelling artificial societies and hybrid organizations (MASHO). Aachen
Акимова Т. А.
Reforming the modern system of higher education in Russia
... парадигма результата образования. М., 2003. №
5. С. 34—42.
Bolotina M. A., Mazanova S. Ye.
variety of educational metods, modular system, mobility, flexibility, technology, educational path, self-education, self-organized.
Heterogeneous models of problem and instrumental diagnostic environment for decision-support in complex diagnostic problem
... гибридных интеллектуальных систем. М., 2007.
7. Гаазе-Раппопорт М. Г., Поспелов Д. А. От амебы до робота: модели поведения. М., 1987.
8. Ashby W. R. Principles of the Self-Organizing Dynamic System // J. of General Psychology. 1947. № 37. P. 125—128.
9. Месарович М., Мако Д., Такахара И. Теория иерархических многоуровневых систем. М., 1973.
10. Кириков ...
Academic and professional discourse in higher professional education and the literacy concept
... an interdisciplinary analysis, categorical synthesis and generalization of experience in the implementation of academic and professional discourse in higher professional education. This discourse is presented as an open system, the process of self-organization of which is aimed at providing life-long education and is directly related to the formation of literacy competencies reflected in Federal State Educational Standards 3++. The article describes the components of discourse in its socio ...
Rhythm and Metaphor in the Art of the Icon
... Sbornik materialov konferentsii [Social analytics of rhythm. Conference proceedings]. St. Petersburg. pp. 171—174.
14. Tarasenko, V. V., 1996. Fractals and measurement of chaos. In: K. Kh. Delokarov, ed. Informatsiya i samoorganizatsiya [Information and self-organization]. Moscow. pp. 92—108.
15. Arutyunova, N. D. and Zhurinskaya, M. A., eds., 1990. Teoriya metafory [Theory of metaphor]. Moscow.
16. Vzdornov, G. I., ed., 1981. “Troitsa” Andreya Rubleva. Antologiya [The “Trinity” by Andrey Rublev....
Kanishchev V. V., Baranova E. V., Zhukov D. S.
... of the theory of self-organized criticality to the investigation of historical processes // Sage Open. 2016. Vol. 6, iss. 4. doi: 10.1177/2158244016683216.
19. Zhukov D. S., Kanishchev V. V., Lyamin S. K. Social Movements Viewed in the Context of Self-Organized Criticality Theory // Acesso Livre. 2017. Iss. 8. P. 75—91. URL:
dez_2017_a.pdf (дата обращения: 18.10.2018).
Content analysis of documents ...
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
... ternary structure transition layers], Sinergetika. Trudy seminara, T. 3: materialy kruglogo stola «Samoorganizacija i sinergetika: idei, podhody i perspektivy» [Synergetics. Proceedings of the Seminar, Vol. 3: The materials of the round table "Self-organization and synergy: ideas, approaches and perspectives"], Moscow, MSU, p. 353.
4. Berest, А. А. 2010, Katenarnyj paragenezis v landshaftovedenii: problemy issledovanija [Catenary paragenesis in landscape: the research problem], Vestnik ...