The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... 2016. URL:
(дата обращения: 25.06.2017).
Entin M. L., Osokina E. B.
European Banking Union, Single Supervisory Mechanism, Single Resolution Mechanism, European Deposit Insurance Scheme, European Central Bank, Single Rulebook for financial services
A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The constructive nature of mathematics
... 754]. Unlike specific ‘physical’ objects, mathematical objects are of abstract nature and they are introduced using Hume’s principle of abstraction. Based on the doctrine of schematism, Kant develops an original theory of abstraction: Kant’s schemes serve as a means to construct mathematical objects, as an “action of pure thought" [CPR, B 81]. A ‘constructive’ understanding of mathematical acts going back to Euclid’s genetic method is an important innovation introduced by Kant....
Poetry as a space for cognitive research: Czesław Miłosz and Howard Nemerov
... of poetry. Reincarnating as their characters (philosopher and artist), Miłosz and Nemerov work in the subject area of professional cognitive scientists, they reproduce the process of analytical thinking.
The article studies the poetic cognitive schemes that create a mental image of reality. Cz. Miłosz and H. Nemerov build a similar route for the verbal representation of the world. The process breaks down into several elements like nomination, categorization, conceptualization and a spatial ...
Formal languages and automata VII: Formal tree series (Part I)
18. Comon H., Dauchet M., Gilleron R., Jaquemard F., Lugiez D., Tison S., Tommasi M. Tree Automata-Techniques and Applications. Manuscript.
19. Courcelle B. Equivalences and transformations of regular systemsApplications to recursive program schemes and grammars // Theor. Comp.Sci. 1986. Vol. 42. P. 1122.
20. Engelfriet J. Bottom-up and top-down tree transformationsa comparison // Math. Systems Theory. 1975. Vol. 9. P. 198231.
21. Engelfriet J., Fulop Z., Vogler H. Bottom-up and Top-down ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... Generalnaya shema razmescheniya ob’ektov I infrastruktury turizma v razvitie Shemy territorialnogo planirovaniya Respubliki Karelia [General layout object known and the development of tourism infrastructure in the Republic of Karelia territorial planning schemes], 2007, Explanatory note, Sankt-Petersburg, p. 249.
6. Gosudarstvennaya programma RF “Razvitie kultury I turizma na 2013—2020 gody”: rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva RF ot 27.12, 2012 N 2567-р [State program of the Russian Federation "Development ...
Energy and the Ways of its Conceptualisation in Cognition: an Attempt at an Epistemological Analysis
... between different fields of knowledge. The author considers two types of transference — the explicit and implicit ones. In the former case, the genetic source of transferred epistemological formations — notions, concepts, terms, models, theoretical schemes, etc. — are known. In the latter case, the conceptual sources of the borrowed elements are unclear. The author addresses the need to develop a special epistemological discipline — conceptual comparative studies — aimed to analyse the ways ...
Formal languages and automata VII: Formal tree series (Part II)
... Programmiersprachen.B. I. Wissenschaftsverlag, 1984.
20. Comon H., Dauchet M., Gilleron R. et al Tree Automata-Techniques and Applications. Manuscript.
21. Courcelle B. Equivalences and transformations of regular systemsApplications to recursive program schemes and grammars // Theor. Comp.Sci. 1986. Vol. 42. P. 1122.
22. Engelfriet J. Bottom-up and top-down tree transformationsa comparison // Math. Systems Theory. 1975. Vol. 9. P. 198231.
23. Engelfriet J., Fulop Z., Vogler H. Bottom-up and Top-down ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... Demograficheskie uslovija obosnovanija Territorial'noj kompleksnoj shemy gradostroitel'nogo planirovanija razvitija territorii Kaliningradskoj oblasti i ee chastej [The population of the Kaliningrad region. Demographic conditions justify territorial complex schemes of urban development planning in the Kaliningrad region and its parts], Kaliningrad.
11. Khrushchev, S. A. 2010, The ethnic aspects of demographic processes in the Baltic region states, Balt. Reg., no. 2 (6). DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2010-4-9.
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... in the Kaliningrad region. The authors utilise data on current investment in the region and consider the principles of the region’s investment policy. The study stresses the need to develop the regional economy’s ‘points of growth’ within PPP schemes. It is proposed that the region and its municipalities should participate in partner projects in a manner that, firstly, is transparent to national and international investors and concordant with best practices and, secondly, enables the executive ...
Corpus-based studies in conference interpreting
... Russo, C. Bendazzoli, and B. Defrancq, eds. Making Way in Corpus-based Interpreting Studies. Springer Nature Switzerland. pp. 21—42.
Cencini, M., 2002. On the importance of an encoding standard for corpus-based interpreting studies: Extending the TEI scheme’. CULT2K. InTRALinea. Available at:
www. intralinea. org/specials/article/1678
(аccessed 23 September 2018).
Collados Aís, Á., Fernández Sánchez, M.M., Iglesias Fernández, E., Pérez-Luzardo, J. Pradas Macías, E.M.. Stévaux, E., Blasco ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Demograficheskie uslovija obosnovanija Territorial'noj kompleksnoj shemy gradostroitel'nogo planirovanija razvitija territorii Kaliningradskoj oblasti i ee chastej [The population of the Kaliningrad region. Demographic conditions justify territorial complex scheme of town-planning development of the Kaliningrad region and its parts], Kaliningrad.
27. Shuper, V. А. 2010, Pochemu ne proishodit szhatie social'nogeograficheskogo prostranstva [Why there is no compression of social and geographical space]. In: ...
A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The abstract nature of mathematical knowledge
... specific ‘physical’ objects, are of abstract nature (a-obj¬ects vs. the-objects) and are introduced (defined) within Hume’s principle of abstraction. Based on his doctrine of schematism, Kant develops an original theory of abstraction: Kant’s scheme serve as a means to construct mathematical objects, as an “action of pure thought" [CPR, B81]. The article investigates the ontological status of mathematical objects/abstractions and describes three possible ontologies — the understanding ...