An Attempt to the economic and geographical analysis of the differentiation of the Russian Federation subjects on of the level and dynamics of the retail trade development
The level and dynamics of development of retail trade in the context of the subjects of the Russian Federation are highly differentiated. Differentiation is influenced both by the income level of the population and by other factors, since there is no functional dependence between per capita income ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... shown its practical significance for the development of research and cultural contacts, cooperation between municipalities and NGOs of the Kaliningrad region and the borderland (Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian) voivodeships of Poland. When considering retail trade as a structural element of economy, it is important to address the differences in the effect LBT has had on the development of this sector in the Kaliningrad region and the neighbouring Polish voivodeships. According to Russian experts, LBT results ...
Trade in the Kaliningrad region: methods of evaluation
The article suggests a new methodological approach to assessing business activity in retail trade in the Kaliningrad region. The authors present a methodology for calculating the regional index of business activity in retail trade, taking into account the specificity of the Kaliningrad region. Indicators of retail business activity in the region ...
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... geography: tradition and modernity], Moscow — Smolensk, 347 p.
3. Bolychev, О. N. 2009, Differenciacija Baltijskogo regiona po urovnju i tempam razvitija roznichnoj torgovli [Differentiation of the Baltic region in the level and pace of development of retail trade], Region sotrudnichestva [Region cooperation], no.1 (53), p. 16—25.
4. Bolychev, O., Mikhailov, A. 2014, Network Transformations in Economy, Balt. Reg., no. 3 (21). DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-3.
5. Bolychev, О. N. 2013, Territorial'naja ...
An analytical approach to the industrial composition of the Kaliningrad region’s economy
... economic, socio-economic, and investment performance. It is concluded that the gross regional product shows steady growth, structural differences from the national average are insignificant, manufacturing produces the greatest output, and wholesale and retail trade is dominated by real estate operations.
1. Развитие экономики Калининградской области в ключевых показателях системы национальных счетов за 2012 год. Аналитическая ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... regionalnoy integracii na mirovoy turistskiy rynok [Tourist regional studies: the impact of regional integration on the world tourist market], Moscow, p. 176.
4. Bolychev, O., Gumenyuk, I., Kuznetsova, T. 2015, Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands, Balt. Reg., no.4 (26), p. 135—149. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-8.
5. Generalnaya shema razmescheniya ob’ektov I infrastruktury turizma v razvitie Shemy territorialnogo planirovaniya Respubliki ...